Kevin Schlehuber BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Kevin. I don't know if he is just being himself or if he is playing up the "dad" character, but he is doing a good job at it. He has the dad jokes, the dad rambling stories, the lack of knowledge of BB so that he has to ask the kids to explain a lot. They all seem to like him and even now, none of the people who are questioning the vote believe it was Kevin who didn't vote to get Christmas out. 

On 7/7/2017 at 4:07 AM, straykat said:

I like Kevin. I don't know if he is just being himself or if he is playing up the "dad" character, but he is doing a good job at it. He has the dad jokes, the dad rambling stories, the lack of knowledge of BB so that he has to ask the kids to explain a lot. They all seem to like him and even now, none of the people who are questioning the vote believe it was Kevin who didn't vote to get Christmas out. 

and not a clue that he won the first money either...

54 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

This guy is golden. I think some of it is an act and some of it is "Hey, I got a summer vacation with pay away from the wife and kids." Kevin, Jason  and Ramses annoy me the least out of all the houseguests.

He made a F2 with Paul

3 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

so there is Kevin and Paul and Ramses and Kevin?

I guess but Paul has some other people he told he wants to go to the end with. I think he is playing Kevin. He would never take him because everyone loves Kevin. (He probably remember losing to nice Nicole) Paul also tried to rope in Jason to a final but Jason won't do it.

4 minutes ago, Marty said:

I guess but Paul has some other people he told he wants to go to the end with. I think he is playing Kevin. He would never take him because everyone loves Kevin. (He probably remember losing to nice Nicole) Paul also tried to rope in Jason to a final but Jason won't do it.

Jason as a rodeo person knows all about roping

5 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

I find him very entertaining and someone I'd hang out with, as far as his gameplay I'm not so sure where I stand with him yet 

Kevin is shrewd in that he voted to keep Xmas but Alex, Cody/Jess believe it was Ramses who voted for Xmas..  And Kevin is keeping quiet and letting Ramses be that target.  And so he is a smooth operator IMO.  Not huge game player but a player none the less.  And he does have endearing qualities for sure.

Paul told Kevin to vote to evict Ramses

Paul told Kevin it will shake up the house and cause drama. (meaning Jason will get blamed for that vote)

Kevin said he will and is very excited about that possibility.

ugh

I think he likes Ramses but that does not mean a thing. I like Kevin but he can't be trusted and I don't ever think we will ever know what he's thinking or plans to do.  I see three players actually playing for themselves in this game..Kevin, Alex and Dominique.  

38 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I think he likes Ramses but that does not mean a thing. I like Kevin but he can't be trusted and I don't ever think we will ever know what he's thinking or plans to do.  I see three players actually playing for themselves in this game..Kevin, Alex and Dominique.  

I see Alex and Jason playing their own style and not riding coattails. Dominique is still under the Paul alliance protection and Kevin is playing all sides and just being the good ole' guy.

Kevin is playing the game and doing a pretty good job of it. The house now believes Ramses took the 25,000. Of course, Ramses is the current victim so it makes it easier for them to justify calling him a snake and shifty. But Kevin is sitting pretty. They all seem to like him. He gets included in game talk and strategy.   I don't think any of them believe he is playing the game like he is.

4 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

He's going to have to start playing the game for real because I think a few of them are getting wise to him.

I hope they are. I don't care for him. He's a bit smarmy for me.

5 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

He's going to have to start playing the game for real because I think a few of them are getting wise to him.

I know that Raven is suspicious. I hate to see him mess up and leave so soon.

I myself am a talker from the minute I learned how ya couldn't shut me up... so when I wanna scream shut up at the TV there's a problem {lol} Besides he's playing both sides and underestimating the youngings not certain how long he'll last before it blows up in his face