Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

Paul is the master manipulator and he manipulates people to do his manipulating. He thinks he is just fine tuning his jury votes among these last few fools. He has used Josh this entire game to keep a protective layer in front of him. Christmas may think she is F2 with Paul, but she isn't. Josh is. Paul knows Josh would cry and say sorry to Alex thinking he is somehow smoothing things over with her for his benefit when Paul actually wants to ensure Alex's vote for himself. Not for Josh, just in case.

The same thing this week since Paul is setting Josh up to bully Kevin again. Paul even has Christmas doing most of this setting up for him now to ensure at F2, Kevin would never vote for Josh even though Kevin might hate Paul.

Christmas wouldn't even vote for Josh in the end after Paul dumps her at F3.

I don't want Paul to win either. I'm still pissed off that he is even there. I'm hoping for a miracle snafu that puts any of them at F2 other than Paul. Preferably Kevin and Josh. That would be absolutely hilarious. As long as Kevin won somehow. Although Josh had his butt worked off and he has grown up somewhat, I don't think he has really earned 500k either.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if anyone has told Josh that his home and business are in danger of being destroyed by Irma?  I hope his family is safe.  Maybe production will decide Josh can win the big money.  He may need it to rebuild.  But then Paul would say he LET that happen for his friend Josh.  Yeah right!!

1 hour ago, Newby said:

I wonder if anyone has told Josh that his home and business are in danger of being destroyed by Irma?  I hope his family is safe.  Maybe production will decide Josh can win the big money.  He may need it to rebuild.  But then Paul would say he LET that happen for his friend Josh.  Yeah right!!

They will likely wait till Sunday after it hits and if there are casualties directly affecting his family they may let him know.  I never heard of them letting HGs know anything about the outside except deaths in the family for Derrick and Franke.

6 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

This guy is a mess now but who really knows how genuine his guilt really is. In the end, whatever move he makes he will blame on Paul and hysteria.

I think it's genuine.  I don't think Josh will win, but it would probably not be such a good thing for him, personally, if he did.  It's really not a life-changing amount of money.  He kinda strikes me as the type of person who would blow it all very quickly.  

I never really had a favorite this season.  I don't want any of them to win.  BB should just split it five ways and call it a day.  ;)

10 minutes ago, Roli said:

I think it's genuine.  I don't think Josh will win, but it would probably not be such a good thing for him, personally, if he did.  It's really not a life-changing amount of money.  He kinda strikes me as the type of person who would blow it all very quickly.  

I never really had a favorite this season.  I don't want any of them to win.  BB should just split it five ways and call it a day.  ;)

I think it's genuine too. If not he would not be crying when alone. As for favorites, I never really had one either. I've always liked the underdogs though. I guess with the group that's left I'd go with Kevin. 

48 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

They will likely wait till Sunday after it hits and if there are casualties directly affecting his family they may let him know.  I never heard of them letting HGs know anything about the outside except deaths in the family for Derrick and Franke.

I think the only thing they were ever notified of while in the house in the past was 9/11.

I am so over Josh and his crying and feeling guilty.  Boo-hoo this isn't my fault Xmas and Paul made me do this I know Paul is using me but I will do it and cry about it.  I cannot believe that Paul wants more badgering of Kev and it sounds like Josh is going to do it.  Kev was the only semi-decent hg and him letting Paul use him makes you want to throw up.  Do not like or respect any of these hg.  I have tried to respect Paul's game but just can't do it.  

7 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

I am so over Josh and his crying and feeling guilty.  Boo-hoo this isn't my fault Xmas and Paul made me do this I know Paul is using me but I will do it and cry about it.  I cannot believe that Paul wants more badgering of Kev and it sounds like Josh is going to do it.  Kev was the only semi-decent hg and him letting Paul use him makes you want to throw up.  Do not like or respect any of these hg.  I have tried to respect Paul's game but just can't do it.  

I can't either.  He wants Josh to target Kevin's ego to mess him up before the Veto.  Like his weight and his age.  Rest of BBAD is devoted to a Paul bragfest to Xmas.  I wonder if she realizes that Paul is outlining his whole gameplay this season and grooming her to defend his actions to the other HGs when he kicks her to Jury house.  If she's as smart as she thinks she is maybe she'll take advantage of all this info.  But I doubt it .....

2 hours ago, Roli said:

I thought it was all genuine until I learned from his conversation with Paul those exits Thursday night were staged. He fooled me so now I am suspicious. As for a winner, as always by this time in the game I don't care who goes. If I really dislike someone I would want them out and have more interest watching. It's never about my fav winning, it's always about the hg I dislike getting the boot for me.  I did enjoy watching the dynamics of the hg this season.

Last few minutes of BBAD, Xmas in the shower and Josh back from DR and Paul started his grooming of him now.  Same scenario, boohoo, woe is me, no one's gonna vote for me to win coz I'm a vet;  everybody in the jury house hates me;  but I made everything happen up to now, kept my promises and yadda yadda yadda.  Hope somebody wakes up soon please... 

I liked Josh better when he was stupid, now he has a grasp as to what's going on and he is still playing bully for Paul.  It iwill be saddening if he goes after Kev. Josh says he knows the jury house hates him because of his actions yet he continues to do it.  I feel bad for the jury house they have to vote.

11 hours ago, WOC said:

Irma isn't going to hit Miami that bad. I know the Weather Channel is making it out as the apocalypse, but they always do that.

Well of course they do but the early predictions were for 185 mph winds and now these are down somewhat.  However they are very concerned about storm surges.  You're sitting in your cute little bungalow and 10 feet of water suddenly appears at your front door!  How do you get to the roof?  Really?  you want to take that chance?  And what about the first responders.  You decide to ride out the storm and all of a sudden you're in need of help for your family but they can't get to you because the storm is too fierce and they are helpless.  People were warned that if they didn't evacuate 911 would not be available during the storm.  I'm sorry but I think it's selfish of these people to stay put when they know it could be fatal.

1 minute ago, HeleneL said:

Well of course they do but the early predictions were for 185 mph winds and now these are down somewhat.  However they are very concerned about storm surges.  You're sitting in your cute little bungalow and 10 feet of water suddenly appears at your front door!  How do you get to the roof?  Really?  you want to take that chance?  And what about the first responders.  You decide to ride out the storm and all of a sudden you're in need of help for your family but they can't get to you because the storm is too fierce and they are helpless.  People were warned that if they didn't evacuate 911 would not be available during the storm.  I'm sorry but I think it's selfish of these people to stay put when they know it could be fatal.

There are a variety of reasons why some people don't evacuate.  The most heartbreaking reason is that some can't afford to leave.  

1 minute ago, Roli said:

There are a variety of reasons why some people don't evacuate.  The most heartbreaking reason is that some can't afford to leave.  

Maybe so but there are several shelters that are still accepting people and it's totally free. I know I'm in Canada and never experienced a hurricane but I would certainly do everything I could to get my family in a safe place.  Some people just don't leave because they're worried about being looted.  To hell with the possessions, they won't be worth 1 penny after they've been underwater.

35 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Maybe so but there are several shelters that are still accepting people and it's totally free. I know I'm in Canada and never experienced a hurricane but I would certainly do everything I could to get my family in a safe place.  Some people just don't leave because they're worried about being looted.  To hell with the possessions, they won't be worth 1 penny after they've been underwater.

I'm from Florida, grew up there and until last year had always lived there. I've seen many hurricanes and knew this wasn't going to be what they were making it out to be. There is a time to leave and there are times when you can just wait it out. I knew this thing was going to peter out. A cat 1, 2, or even a 3 are doable. Of course it all depends on the building your in. Florida has very strict building codes. As soon as this thing started down the Cuban coast I knew it would weaken and Miami wouldn't see what the Weather Channel was selling. 

2 hours ago, Gram02 said:

Josh was talking to the camera on BBAD and pretty much outlined everything in Paul's game, so if he lets Paul run over him then it's his own fault. 

It's already a done deal.  Paul has run over him and everyone else, and they all just laid down and let him do it.  Fools, every one of them.  

23 hours ago, WOC said:

As soon as this thing started down the Cuban coast I knew it would weaken and Miami wouldn't see what the Weather Channel was selling. 

Yes it did but still quite powerful and causing a lot of damage.  They still haven't dealt with the surges coming in later.  Been watching this live on CNN.  Scary really.

I really wish Josh would just switch the vote if they split and kick Kevin out. At first I was thinking it wouldn't be good for his game (not like that has affected his decisions in the past), but honestly I don't know if it hurts him. I think Paul's goal is to take Kevin and Christmas to final 3 to ease his path competition wise.  At least if Alex is there instead of Kevin that makes it more probable Paul and Christmas vote out Alex if one of the two have POV next round.  Also if he does that and can get her on his side it gives him one more person working for the POV bc we all know Paul is getting hoh one way or another. 

On 9/9/2017 at 8:20 AM, Newby said:

when 9/11 hit they did let one of the house guest know because her( Aunt) I think was in one of the towers