Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

2 minutes ago, Roli said:

Same here.  I don't even care who wins, but I think I'd get some satisfaction out of seeing how Christmas acts if she's not F2,

That will certainly give me a sense of satisfaction too!  Paul did say he's keeping Josh, can't wait to see what he tell Xmas.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, WhatADay said:

Well, how things change.  Josh has shown some real empathy a couple of times, and I can't stand Christmas and Paul, so I have been cheering for Josh, half-heartedly, but still.  Now they are showing flashbacks, and watching Josh bang pans and go after people while shouting and being unreasonable, ONCE AGAIN, I just don't care who wins.  All three of them are disgusting.  Josh maybe less so, but WOW, what a bunch of losers.

I was wondering if CBS did that to remind the viewers of how bad Josh was for a while.  And also reminding viewers how wonderful and smart Paul is (NOT).  I keep hoping this is all a big trick and at the end CBS will fill the audience with Paul and Christmas haters and let the boo them.  I know it won't happen but I can dream can't I?

1 hour ago, Newby said:

I was wondering if CBS did that to remind the viewers of how bad Josh was for a while.  And also reminding viewers how wonderful and smart Paul is (NOT).  I keep hoping this is all a big trick and at the end CBS will fill the audience with Paul and Christmas haters and let the boo them.  I know it won't happen but I can dream can't I?

Well if that was their intention it worked with me lol.  Also if this were a genuine reality show CBS shouldn't be scripting audience reaction to the HGs as they walk out.  They are all so delusional it wouldn't hurt to let them know how the public really feels about them.

10 hours ago, HeleneL said:

That will certainly give me a sense of satisfaction too!  Paul did say he's keeping Josh, can't wait to see what he tell Xmas.

He thinks that will give him a bigger advantage.  Christmas may not really care because she and Paul will probably end up together.  Can't you just imagine their children??  Little inked-up, mean, hateful monsters.  Can't blame them though.  Look what they would have for parents.

2 minutes ago, Newby said:

He thinks that will give him a bigger advantage.  Christmas may not really care because she and Paul will probably end up together.  Can't you just imagine their children??  Little inked-up, mean, hateful monsters.  Can't blame them though.  Look what they would have for parents.

I just don't see that as a long-lasting relationship.  She's about 10 years older than him (though woefully immature) and I just really don't think Paul's family would approve.  

2 minutes ago, Newby said:

lol but first he has some "splaining" to do to his present GF.  Oh to be a fly on the wall.  I can just imagine how she feels watching them spooning in bed with her rubbing the back of his head and him saying oh that feels soooooooooo good!.

Josh and Paul were both throwing Xmas under the bus last night.  Josh always maintained he was with Xmas till the end so not sure if he was just "acting" for Paul or if they really intend to evict her.  They each were practicing what they would say to her depending who's last HOH.  Paul told Josh he was upset at having to spend 3 hours in a room alone while they competed.  Josh said well isn't that what you did to the HGs you disliked.  Josh was just getting started talking to the camera and I was hoping to hear his final plans but then Paul came in the room and started talking about the speeches for Xmas and the BBAD cut off.

Josh is the most enervating person I have ever seen.  He never stops moving;  the singing, the chewing with the heavy breathing, the ridiculous dancing in front of the mirror.  I'd be tempted to tie him down and strap him up in a bed for the whole 80 days.  Only a mother could love this child.  :wacko:

7 hours ago, NYROSE said:

Josh screaming and banging pots gives me a headache and I am not in the room and my volume is not up...imagine what it is like in the house...I would probably attack the guy out of sheer anger at the audio assault

I thought, everytime he banged the pots and pans, that the other HG who were laughing and urging him on, must be suffering also.  But evidently, it was worth the pain of listening to the noise to watch another person be harassed by Josh.  Alex and Christmas were the worst who did this.

7 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Josh is the most enervating person I have ever seen.  He never stops moving;  the singing, the chewing with the heavy breathing, the ridiculous dancing in front of the mirror. 

I wouldn't use the word "enervating".  He is hyperactive a lot of the time.  He would do  better to expend some of his nervous energy working out or running. 

22 minutes ago, Roli said:

I wouldn't use the word "enervating".  He is hyperactive a lot of the time.  He would do  better to expend some of his nervous energy working out or running. 

You're right, I should have looked it up.  That's my french coming out and its definition is the total opposite of what I meant lol.  The french equivalent means sort of a bundle of nerves that won't sit still for one minute.

Sure Josh made noise banging pots & pans but look who instigated and encouraged him to do that.  Who is the one who told Josh to go ahead and stir the pot?  Maybe he shouldn't have done what the faux king told him to but then again he was trying to keep the target off of his back if he disobeyed the faux king. 

Josh's biggest move in the game is yet to come.  He couldn't have made any big moves earlier because the majority of the house wouldn't not have gone along with putting the faux king on the block and voting him out as they were all under the influence of the faux king's control.  If things work out as they should, and not as production may want to have happen, Josh will finally take out that faux king.

Has anyone heard if Josh's family/friends were affected by Irma?

10 minutes ago, MiMiLily said:

Sure Josh made noise banging pots & pans but look who instigated and encouraged him to do that.  Who is the one who told Josh to go ahead and stir the pot?  Maybe he shouldn't have done what the faux king told him to but then again he was trying to keep the target off of his back if he disobeyed the faux king. 

Josh's biggest move in the game is yet to come.  He couldn't have made any big moves earlier because the majority of the house wouldn't not have gone along with putting the faux king on the block and voting him out as they were all under the influence of the faux king's control.  If things work out as they should, and not as production may want to have happen, Josh will finally take out that faux king.

Has anyone heard if Josh's family/friends were affected by Irma?

Josh will have to win and I don't think that is part of BB's Paul Show agenda. Part three is usually, How Did the HG Respond, and Paul will most likely win that either because he talked to these people way more than Josh ever did and knows them pretty well or he was fed the answers in the DR.

11 minutes ago, MiMiLily said:

I agree with you straykat.  Perhaps ( just maybe) the faux king's over confidence and self-absorption will do him in and he loses.  All I can really do now is hope, right?

Yes, this is our last hope for a Paul eviction. It would be the only great BB moment in the whole season to hear the words Paul, you have been evicted from the house. 

11 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Josh is the most enervating person I have ever seen.  He never stops moving;  the singing, the chewing with the heavy breathing, the ridiculous dancing in front of the mirror.  I'd be tempted to tie him down and strap him up in a bed for the whole 80 days.  Only a mother could love this child.  :wacko:

LOL !!  That is the truth !

2 hours ago, HeleneL said:

You're right, I should have looked it up.  That's my french coming out and its definition is the total opposite of what I meant lol.  The french equivalent means sort of a bundle of nerves that won't sit still for one minute.

Well, if that is the meaning in French it was perfect !!   Bundle of nerves not sitting still.  That is perfect IMO !!

39 minutes ago, straykat said:

Yes, this is our last hope for a Paul eviction. It would be the only great BB moment in the whole season to hear the words Paul, you have been evicted from the house. 

That would be worth watching.   We've waited soooooooo  long to hear those words.

6 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

That would be worth watching.   We've waited soooooooo  long to hear those words.

Icing on the cake would also be to hear the loudest cheering, whistles and clapping from the audience which are also audible in the house.

9 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Icing on the cake would also be to hear the loudest cheering, whistles and clapping from the audience which are also audible in the house.

BUT would that be interpreted as applause for great game play?  To me the greatest thing would be booing!  Wish we could be there.  But the audience is certainly filled with actors being paid to give great applause and whistles.  So dam fake.