Josh Martinez BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

2 people have claimed he has looked in on girls in the shower, has anyone actually seen this on the feeds? I haven't, but wasn't around today 

I read that on the Internet. It seems silly because the girls have had very explicit sexual conversations in front of the guys and are on laps and constantly touching them. I am sure none of them would mind walking around naked in the house.

On 7/1/2017 at 3:32 PM, evilbleukitty said:

Josh keeps talking to the cameras as if he's going to become famous...

I am waiting for his epic meltdown to happen!

And what he did to Megan was uncalled for

Even tho he said he was sorry...he needs to think 1st...

He attacked her twice in public and apologized in private. And yes he is unstable, probably what got him honed in on Megan...

39 minutes ago, WickedOne said:

Pudgy attention whore.

Usually there's a baby voiced girl I want to sew the lips up on... his throaty voice... pass me the needle and yarn... and glue.... hammer...

o yea and that whine just makes me want to throttle him...I'd feel sorry for him being lonesome, home sick and mentally unstable if he were not a bully as well and with all that bulk the bullying has the distinct stench of violence behind it

7 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

o yea and that whine just makes me want to throttle him...I'd feel sorry for him being lonesome, home sick and mentally unstable if he were not a bully as well and with all that bulk the bullying has the distinct stench of violence behind it

Yeah, there is something about baby Huey that just seems off.  Dude, you're not the first person to play this game.  And has it even been a full week of game play yet?  How much could you be missing your family at this point? The way he went after the golden apple was odd.  His explanation made no sense.  There was absolutely no evidence that anyone was "coming after" him.  It looked like completely unhinged paranoia.  Thin skinned, big baby man.  Unless he can do a 180 degree turnaround and consistently comport himself like a rational human being, he'll be gone.

Nyrose, 

You're so right. He is somehow oddly getting a pass.  But I think it's only because he is safe this week and everyone is trying to figure out their own gameplay.  Unless he is a beast at challenges, (doubt it) or easily manipulated to doing what people want, I don't think he'll last too long.  One thing about BB it seems, you can be volatile if you are also, crafty, smart, good at challenges or extremely attractive.  He's none of those.  Good to see you back. :)

11 hours ago, NYROSE said:

Not buying his woesome BS. He's just a puss and constantly making up stories as excuses to try and cover that fact up.  

8 hours ago, WickedOne said:

Not buying his woesome BS. He's just a puss and constantly making up stories as excuses to try and cover that fact up.  

You say you do not buy his woe, so you think he is faking? No he is too weak...I am surprised you are not seeing that. His woe is real and utterly uncalled for. A two year old misses his mommy...this is off the charts immature and yes puss or wuss is correct. I am only wondering at you thinking he is faking. He is not that smart or wily and he is trigger happy paranoid...that apple stunt showed it clearly. All his teammates ought to remember that one.

14 hours ago, NYROSE said:

You say you do not buy his woe, so you think he is faking? No he is too weak...I am surprised you are not seeing that. His woe is real and utterly uncalled for. A two year old misses his mommy...this is off the charts immature and yes puss or wuss is correct. I am only wondering at you thinking he is faking. He is not that smart or wily and he is trigger happy paranoid...that apple stunt showed it clearly. All his teammates ought to remember that one.

Anything he spews, he will exaggerate and twist to his advantage. That doesn't take much in the way of intelligence to do. He is a bumblefuk and impulsive. He will screw up then try to gain favor by sowing some woe is me BS story. He's weak.... hence calling him a puss. Overgrown playground bully that cries when he gets socked in the arm.

4 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

A cross between Baby Huey and Foghorn Leghorn. Bullied the lowest key player in the house.

His pic is under Mama's boy in the dictionary.

waaaay too homesick for belief but I do think it is his reality

After watching tonight's episode I must say Josh is a major tool! He is so think to believe people in the house (either side) really like him. They are using him and it's gonna be funny as hell when he goes, which I hope is soon. Can you imagine the melt down/crying session he'll go through if they call off the eviction and keep Cody. I think they should call it off too with Christmas' medical situation. Now you want to talk drama? Could it get any more dramatic if at the last minute they call it off, which they should. They've done it in Survivor, don't know if it's ever happened in BB. 

35 minutes ago, WOC said:

After watching tonight's episode I must say Josh is a major tool! He is so think to believe people in the house (either side) really like him. They are using him and it's gonna be funny as hell when he goes, which I hope is soon. Can you imagine the melt down/crying session he'll go through if they call off the eviction and keep Cody. I think they should call it off too with Christmas' medical situation. Now you want to talk drama? Could it get any more dramatic if at the last minute they call it off, which they should. They've done it in Survivor, don't know if it's ever happened in BB. 

However, they didn't call the eviction off when Megan self-evicted.  

Josh is a loose cannon.  He has no self control, but he's not a danger to anyone's game.  I think he'll be around for a little while.  

4 hours ago, Roli said:

However, they didn't call the eviction off when Megan self-evicted.  

Josh is a loose cannon.  He has no self control, but he's not a danger to anyone's game.  I think he'll be around for a little while.  

everyone would love to have him next to them for final two sure that no one would let him win