Jessica Graf BB19 Houseguest

Her exit speech told a lot. No blame on herself and blame on everyone else. Played the dead father card to enhance how she was victimized. Said she played hard and from where I watching she didn't play at all. I hope she has a happy life and I can only comment on her as she was in the house and she was as petty, jealous and dumb as the others. She is a young girl and literally falling apart at the seams therefore she should go take care of herself and her looks if they mean so much to her that she needs a bunch of fake stuff to feel more confident.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

ITA and said something along the same lines in another thread.  Jessica hasn't exposed herself as much as Elena  with all her ASSets spilling out of her clothes and Raven's eye popping teeny weeny red bikini on last night's show.  Raven's hair extensions look like something the cat dragged in from a fight in somebody's knitting basket.

I don't know whether to laugh at Elena's appearance or admire her confidence.  She just cracks me up.  

And that bikini was definitely tiny.  I wouldn't be surprised to see her pull an Amanda at some point and just wear a few bandaids.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Her exit speech told a lot. No blame on herself and blame on everyone else. Played the dead father card to enhance how she was victimized. Said she played hard and from where I watching she didn't play at all. I hope she has a happy life and I can only comment on her as she was in the house and she was as petty, jealous and dumb as the others. She is a young girl and literally falling apart at the seams therefore she should go take care of herself and her looks if they mean so much to her that she needs a bunch of fake stuff to feel more confident.

Well said.

1 hour ago, WOC said:

Maybe it's just me, but what a person does outside of the house means little to me. It's what they do in the house. I don't really care about if she is a call girl or if Paul is a pothead. I don't want to know either of them aside from what they do in the house. In all actuality, Jess has acted no worse then any of the other women in the house at this moment. I'd prefer her personality over Raven's,. Alex's, or Xmas' any day. I just never understood the constant degrading of Jess. Raven has extensions too. Raven wears the fake eyelashes too. Yet Raven runs around the house with diarrhea of the mouth and Jess is laid up with Cody. I really don't get the apparent "hate". She's gone now so what does it matter? I did enjoy defending her because so many seemed to relish in putting her down.

Well said, ITA. 

1 hour ago, WOC said:

Maybe it's just me, but what a person does outside of the house means little to me. It's what they do in the house. I don't really care about if she is a call girl or if Paul is a pothead. I don't want to know either of them aside from what they do in the house. In all actuality, Jess has acted no worse then any of the other women in the house at this moment. I'd prefer her personality over Raven's,. Alex's, or Xmas' any day. I just never understood the constant degrading of Jess. Raven has extensions too. Raven wears the fake eyelashes too. Yet Raven runs around the house with diarrhea of the mouth and Jess is laid up with Cody. I really don't get the apparent "hate". She's gone now so what does it matter? I did enjoy defending her because so many seemed to relish in putting her down.

To be fair, I don't think Raven is well liked either. It's just Raven has bigger things to complain about than extensions and fake eyelashes.

1 hour ago, Roli said:

To be clear, I don't hate Jessica.

I wouldn't assume you actually hated her. I don't think anyone here actually hates her as much as they enjoy dissing her. As for the mean girl thing, there's some of that in all of them. You seem like a reasonable person, can you truly say you felt no compassion for Jody when the entire house followed them into the backyard that day and continued to verbally attack them? No one deserves such treatment IMHO.

4 minutes ago, WOC said:

I wouldn't assume you actually hated her. I don't think anyone here actually hates her as much as they enjoy dissing her. As for the mean girl thing, there's some of that in all of them. You seem like a reasonable person, can you truly say you felt no compassion for Jody when the entire house followed them into the backyard that day and continued to verbally attack them? No one deserves such treatment IMHO.

In that instance, I do think that Jessica deserved it.  She was the one who was trying to make Josh feel stupid with her little "spelling quiz" and subsequent remarks.  She threw out her rude comments and then ran to the backyard.  

I actually think that Josh would have been more effective in that exchange if he had just said nothing and done nothing.  He should have just dropped it after he pointed out to her that he had a college degree and a business.  Jessica wanted to cause a ruckus and Josh gave her what she wanted.  Rookie mistake.  :)

Just now, Roli said:

In that instance, I do think that Jessica deserved it.  She was the one who was trying to make Josh feel stupid with her little "spelling quiz" and subsequent remarks.  She threw out her rude comments and then ran to the backyard.  

I actually think that Josh would have been more effective in that exchange if he had just said nothing and done nothing.  He should have just dropped it after he pointed out to her that he had a college degree and a business.  Jessica wanted to cause a ruckus and Josh gave her what she wanted.  Rookie mistake.  :)

No, I'm talking about the big blowup last week. The one Raven went hillbilly ballistic in, Alex tried to fit a set of balls in her already too skinny shorts and Josh was, well, just Josh. All while Paul stood in the background and cheered them on with an occasional barb himself. Even Xmas got in on the action. I believe it was after the veto or whatever. That bully session. (it's sad when you have to clarify which bully session you are talking about)

5 minutes ago, WOC said:

No, I'm talking about the big blowup last week. The one Raven went hillbilly ballistic in, Alex tried to fit a set of balls in her already too skinny shorts and Josh was, well, just Josh. All while Paul stood in the background and cheered them on with an occasional barb himself. Even Xmas got in on the action. I believe it was after the veto or whatever. That bully session. (it's sad when you have to clarify which bully session you are talking about)

ROFL, sorry I thought you meant the last bully session.  :D

Yes, I thought that whole thing was over-the-top and said so at the time.  I never like to see anyone get ganged up on by a group.  One on one is fine, but the mob mentality is not.  

Josh only seemed irrational at first, but when he was trying to tell Jess that he really wanted to get rid of Elena, he seemed sane. He responded to the spelling quiz completely rationally citing his college and business...but then allows Paul to instigate the spell eviction...and back to pan banging. I think he is trying to maintain a crazy presence in order to retain interest in him from production to keep him in the game...it seems like the whole thing is more manipulated than we know from the glaring oddity of this person...or else he is simply some sort of stereotype of the emotional Latin temperament.

Josh is playing to the camera like they all are. It takes a certain personality to move into that house and live with a bunch of messy, dirty, sex, crazed, egotistical bunch. What that type of personality is I have no idea. I wouldn't have lasted a day with any of them. Without the animated types in the house (and as long as they are not hitting or making unwanted advances on others) the house would be one big ho hum.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2017 at 8:41 AM, Lamasquerade said:

It's ridiculous especially when she meets all kind of men and yet he was the one to steal her heart. I turn the channel when they are on screen in bed. He needs a mom and the way she reprimands him, she fits the position.

I don't turn the channel, I record every episode so I can fast forward through the garbage. i.e. when ONLY Cody and Jess are on screen and when Josh is in the DR. My fast forward button has gotten quite a work out this season.

• 2 weeks later...

Jessica was a strong player. Competitor, intelligent, likable (except by jealous Alex and Christmas). And she made a good team with Cody. Unfortunately they took a shot at Paul when he was untouchable. Wasn't too early. Earlier the better before Paul could spin his hypnosis. But they just didn't realize what CBS had handed Paul.

Would like to see her back here without Cody. Or on The AR with Cody.