Jessica Graf BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got called out by Xmas and deserved it too. Jessica is argumentative and should have let Xmas just talk, especially  if she was attempting to make amends. Jess and Cody stepping out of the love den to make a social game at the eleventh hour doesn't cut it with the HGs, and rightfully so.

10 hours ago, NYROSE said:

feeling dense...can you elaborate?

A huge high forehead is a fivehead which was part of my description of her overall head. She has pulled some stupid crap to destroy her hair at such an early age. 

On 7/18/2017 at 10:00 AM, WOC said:

In my opinion, she's hot. Even though I think Alex is cute, none of the other girls even come close to Jess. That green eyed monster is a bitch.

Finding someone unattractive doesn't constitute jealousy. That's so cliche'. 

1 hour ago, WickedOne said:

Finding someone unattractive doesn't constitute jealousy. That's so cliche'. 

And jealous people will try to find wrong in everything a person does so they don't have to admit their jealousy.

3 minutes ago, WOC said:

And jealous people will try to find wrong in everything a person does so they don't have to admit their jealousy.

Still limiting yourself to cliche's. Work on that. 

3 hours ago, Ziggy49 said:

Says the walking goth cliche........

Intelligence also clearly in limited supply amongst posters as well as HG's... 

I find many people unattractive. Hitler, Mick Jagger, Jocelyn Wildenstein. A choice I'm free to express. My reasoning for each certainly not due to jealousy. Carry on... yawn.

23 minutes ago, WickedOne said:

I find many people unattractive. Hitler, Mick Jagger, Jocelyn Wildenstein. A choice I'm free to express. My reasoning for each certainly not due to jealousy. Carry on... yawn.

I haven't said anything about you being jealous, or who you find attractive or unattractive, but before you call someone out for using cliches, try not being one first. I know, so "human" of us to think that way. :rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, WickedOne said:

LMAO! Ok, I'm happy for you, express away. You seemed to take what I said as a reflection on your character. It may be hard to comprehend, but, I wasn't speaking about you, you're not in the house. I'm not interested in your mundane critiques of the human condition. I'm interested in BB. 

On 7/12/2017 at 11:33 PM, NYROSE said:

"She can't understand why she's being grouped with him. " ReallY !? then what brainless world does she hail from?

Chemicals seeping into her head from over-processed hair.