Jessica Graf BB19 Houseguest

10 hours ago, Mynx said:

Typical stuck up mean girl.  Super insecure and very little depth.  I laughed my arse off when she and Cody were lying in bed and he called her Alex by mistake.  :lol::lol:

O yea that was classic...and she did not even skip a beat...because she is too involved with keeping him to register anything that would be negative toward him no matter how much deserved.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Beauty is seen with the heart not the eye." Also, beauty emanates from your heart. I thought Jessica was pretty until last night.  Her inside beauty now shows on the outside... Just ugly!  What a spoiled brat!  

Cody  told her to make sure she gets distance from him and starts making a social game with others

How come Jason is not wearing his costume in the picture?

23 minutes ago, Marty said:

How come Jason is not wearing his costume in the picture?

They are all disregarding the rules that were set up. Suppose to be full frog suit, hopping to move around and staying on lily pads. BB is letitng them do what they want.

Just now, straykat said:

They are all disregarding the rules that were set up. Suppose to be full frog suit, hopping to move around and staying on lily pads. BB is letitng them do what they want.

I heard something about Jason going for a key wasn't sure if it was also exempting him from frog suit. Thanks

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

That's because it's not Jason wearing the shirt, it's Ramses.

Jason was not in the picture because he was giving an interview to Dom. She hoping to be the next Oprah. That's what they are all watching.

On 7/7/2017 at 3:55 AM, LizaMae said:

"Beauty is seen with the heart not the eye." Also, beauty emanates from your heart. I thought Jessica was pretty until last night.  Her inside beauty now shows on the outside... Just ugly!  What a spoiled brat!  

It's both. And you're either hot or not. She in my wicked book physically is a not. Don;t care about her inner crap. It's a game. 

Cannot stand Jessica or Cody. Jess is so fake and Cody is cold hearted and ego driven. I am surprised that Jessica cannot see how bald she is due to those fake extensions. Then the fake breast and fake eyelashes--it seems nothing is real on that girl.

I'll give her creds for wearing her hair up and not giving a damn about it...her whole head has extensions.  Lololol   Did he really want her or did he just take the first freak to throw herself at him?  They were certainly a perfect match and she did stay loyal to him. I'm secretly hoping she wins hoh cause I'm curious to know if she has what it takes to shake up the house. 

18 minutes ago, Marty said:

I don't mind either of them. I give Cody creds for making a big game move.

I agree. I also think Jess is a cutie. I hope she can give the other side a run for their money. Of course it will be nice when the Paulians have to start eating each other.  

1 hour ago, WOC said:

I agree. I also think Jess is a cutie. I hope she can give the other side a run for their money. Of course it will be nice when the Paulians have to start eating each other.  

Paulians :lol:

Why is Big Brother letting Jessica get away with breaking the rules?  She hardly wears the head to her frog the right way.  Then she has the front open for what reason?  She deserves to wear that suit all next week too for breaking rules 

2 hours ago, bdeviled said:

Why is Big Brother letting Jessica get away with breaking the rules?  She hardly wears the head to her frog the right way.  Then she has the front open for what reason?  She deserves to wear that suit all next week too for breaking rules 

o yea punish her and don't let her wash the suit either

She's currently crying to mark because everyone is against her because of Cody. She can't understand why she's being grouped with him. What's funny is the HGs don't even know all the shit she's talked about them when she's been alone with Cody.