Jason Dent BB19 Houseguest

Do Alex, Christmas and Josh actually think they can beat Paul if they are in the F-2 with him?  I hope Jason is beginning to see how Paul is running the whole show and can do something about it.  I don't think even a bolt of lightning coming down from the sky and striking the three amigos would cause them to turn on Paul.   The bad thing is out of Jason, Kevin and Raven, the only one with a chance to win HOH is Jason and he can't play next time.  I sure wish Josh could be turned.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Newby said:

Do Alex, Christmas and Josh actually think they can beat Paul if they are in the F-2 with him?  I hope Jason is beginning to see how Paul is running the whole show and can do something about it.  I don't think even a bolt of lightning coming down from the sky and striking the three amigos would cause them to turn on Paul.   The bad thing is out of Jason, Kevin and Raven, the only one with a chance to win HOH is Jason and he can't play next time.  I sure wish Josh could be turned.

You're kidding right?  Josh went off like a keg of dynamite on Matt and Cody for the least little thing.  Yet he lets Paul treat him worse than a dog.  He curses at him constantly, tells him to F out of a room when he's colluding with Alex or Xmas and then uses him or plans to use him for all the dirty work.  Paul has been stomping all over Josh since the beginning and laughing at him behind his back and Josh lets it happen.  That's why he hoping to get the next HOH thrown to Josh so he can control another week of dirty work without getting blood on his hands.  I haven't liked Josh since the beginning of this season with his circus act and still don't seeing what a wimp he is around Paul. 

14 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

You're kidding right?  Josh went off like a keg of dynamite on Matt and Cody for the least little thing.  Yet he lets Paul treat him worse than a dog.  He curses at him constantly, tells him to F out of a room when he's colluding with Alex or Xmas and then uses him or plans to use him for all the dirty work.  Paul has been stomping all over Josh since the beginning and laughing at him behind his back and Josh lets it happen.  That's why he hoping to get the next HOH thrown to Josh so he can control another week of dirty work without getting blood on his hands.  I haven't liked Josh since the beginning of this season with his circus act and still don't seeing what a wimp he is around Paul. 

I know Josh is so far up Paul's butt it's not funny.  I was just wishing he would turn on Paul but I'm pretty sure that won't happen.  I wonder how he will feel when he gets home and his family tells him how Paul used and abused him?  I don't like the way Josh has treated other HG.

I don't know why Jason would take the shit Raven and Matt are throwing his way. Oh yeah, he isn't so bright. I would have loved it if he told Maven, right in front of everyone, it is what the house wanted and everyone was in on it. But he has Alex and Paul both playing innocent. Grow a backbone Jason, even if it is inverted and let Maven know everyone was in on it.

On 8/27/2017 at 10:46 AM, Newby said:

I know Josh is so far up Paul's butt it's not funny.  I was just wishing he would turn on Paul but I'm pretty sure that won't happen.  I wonder how he will feel when he gets home and his family tells him how Paul used and abused him?  I don't like the way Josh has treated other HG.

He so far up his butt only his feet are showing...

After watching the aftermath of the noms for myself it is apparent that Jason does not do well with confrontations. Watching this makes me wish I was in Jason's place just to set Maven straight. At least he could have told them it was the house agenda because it was. Dude, grow a set!

3 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

the HOUSE AGENDA? NO NO NO the Paul agenda...get it right pulease

Yes, but everyone was in on it. Everyone. They all stand there like bitches letting Jason take all of the heat. I would have told Maven right in front of everyone.

31 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Yes Jason you are now famous for all the wrong reasons.  His comment about rape on video has been reported in the New York Daily News. "Big Brother contestant under fire ..." 

Yeah, also  TMZ and quite a few others have picked up on this. Seems that this isn't the first time he has brought up raping a woman. 

52 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Yes Jason you are now famous for all the wrong reasons.  His comment about rape on video has been reported in the New York Daily News. "Big Brother contestant under fire ..." 

16 minutes ago, straykat said:

Yeah, also  TMZ and quite a few others have picked up on this. Seems that this isn't the first time he has brought up raping a woman. 

I saw something about his family apologizing for him too.  

Oh, what a fine mess he's gotten himself into, and he doesn't have a clue.  It looks like his chances for AFP have gone up in smoke.  

3 hours ago, Roli said:

I saw something about his family apologizing for him too.  

Oh, what a fine mess he's gotten himself into, and he doesn't have a clue.  It looks like his chances for AFP have gone up in smoke.  

The fool doesn't realize that some comments will always be more sensitive then other comments, so he can't call "just joking" on that one.  With social media, nothing can be hidden. When Dick made his rape comment only people on the feeds and boards knew about it.  I guess TMZ is into BB now.   Jason acts like a jerk and he is very immature for a 40 year old. All I can say is bye now and I hope Alex is right behind him.

I believe deep down Jason has some things figured out. But, I think he is like the girlfriend who doesn't know where her boyfriend lives, doesn't know where he works, doesn't know any of his friends and they only meet right after work and he always has something to do before 11pm. Deep down, she knows he's married but she is so in love, she refuses to see it or admit it. I think Jason knows that something is up between Alex and Paul, but, he just can't or won't let his heart go there.  

2 minutes ago, joystiick said:

I believe deep down Jason has some things figured out. But, I think he is like the girlfriend who doesn't know where her boyfriend lives, doesn't know where he works, doesn't know any of his friends and they only meet right after work and he always has something to do before 11pm. Deep down, she knows he's married but she is so in love, she refuses to see it or admit it. I think Jason knows that something is up between Alex and Paul, but, he just can't or won't let his heart go there.  

This sounds about right. 

Even though I knew what was going to happen, I was happy to watch Jason swim against the tide and do his own thing by not using the veto. I think this was the first time this has happened this season. About freaking time!

2 minutes ago, WOC said:

This sounds about right. 

Even though I knew what was going to happen, I was happy to watch Jason swim against the tide and do his own thing by not using the veto. I think this was the first time this has happened this season. About freaking time!

If this is not the first time, it is the first since like week 2. Unfortunately, since he decided to think for himself, Paul will want him gone the first chance he gets. paul does not want anyone thinking for themselves. And Alex is so far up Pauls ass, if he tells her to cut Jason loose, she will. 

Just now, joystiick said:

If this is not the first time, it is the first since like week 2. Unfortunately, since he decided to think for himself, Paul will want him gone the first chance he gets. paul does not want anyone thinking for themselves. And Alex is so far up Pauls ass, if he tells her to cut Jason loose, she will. 

Everyone (except Alex) wants him gone anyways. Can you imagine what Jason is going to do if the mob turns on him! Did you see how he reacted when Maven went after him after the veto? He talks a good game when he's talking in private with the other idiots in the house, but he doesn't dish it like the rest. I think his only hope is Kevin or Alex winning the next HOH.

6 minutes ago, WOC said:

Everyone (except Alex) wants him gone anyways. Can you imagine what Jason is going to do if the mob turns on him! Did you see how he reacted when Maven went after him after the veto? He talks a good game when he's talking in private with the other idiots in the house, but he doesn't dish it like the rest. I think his only hope is Kevin or Alex winning the next HOH.

I guess he's good under pressure when he's facing a bull, but, when he's facing a bunch of rabid assholes, he gets flustered. If it is not K or A, it's going to be a bad week for him. Even if he doesn't go up, Paul will make sure he sweats.

1 hour ago, WOC said:

This sounds about right. 

Agree. This is my 3rd season of BB & I had such high expectations for this season only to be greatly disappointed.

I find myself pulling for Jason & hoping he figures out what is going on with Paul. If so, then he's gonna need Kevin's vote. He's the only one I would like to see win at this point. 

I like watching the live feeds on POP TV, but they all (except Matt) drop the F word so much that I get distracted from what is being said.  The other night I counted how many times that word was used in the 1st nine minutes of the feed - over 40 times by Paul, Jason, Alex, & Josh.  If Kevin & Raven had been in on the conversation it would likely have been over 60 times.  Aren't parents & younger family members watching the live feeds?  If so, I think it is very rude of the HGs to ruin the live feeds for their children, siblings, and younger viewers.  Maybe this is how the majority of people talk in situations like this, but it is so distasteful.  

I found it odd that they are praying & reading the Bible, yet take the Lord's name in vain at the drop of a hat.  

I have a difficult time understanding what Josh & Raven are saying most of the time & I probably only catch about 25% of what Alex says.  Anyone else have the same problem?  They all interrupt each other consistently and talk over each other....maybe this is why I can't understand what they are saying.