Elena Davies BB19 Houseguest

From what I have read from the update pages, Josh wants to get with Elena. Kevin tells him to go for it but Josh says he doesn't want Mark to get mad. It would be funny to watch Josh trying to get cozy with her. Imagine the lips their kids would have if they procreated.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, straykat said:

From what I have read from the update pages, Josh wants to get with Elena. Kevin tells him to go for it but Josh says he doesn't want Mark to get mad. It would be funny to watch Josh trying to get cozy with her. Imagine the lips their kids would have if they procreated.

Most hilarious thing I've read today!:D

15 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I'm sure if Josh was in a good position, Elena would jump at the chance to get with him to advance her power. He needs to win HOH to get with that!

I bet you're right. See how she's always trying to hang on Paul. I wonder what she'd do if he won HOH?

Anyone catch BBAD the other night,..it was like 11 o clock at night and all the other houseguests were in sweats and casual clothes and she was wearing her tight black pants, heels and that hideous blue top that looked more like a tent then a shirt on her? She was in the bathroom applying so much freaking makeup! And when she was telling Mark "I'm not dying" over and over and over again? She also said she has no home and no job so this 'whatever it is', She is hoping she can use it to further her career?. Does anyone not want to win? I read on here before about the sounds she makes when she eats and I thought everyone was being sarcastic, but oh man! She is really gross. And what was in the green cone she was eating? Jessica was looking at her like she was crazy, and I seen her pull out three more the other day.

On 8/2/2017 at 11:41 AM, Lamasquerade said:

I'm sure if Josh was in a good position, Elena would jump at the chance to get with him to advance her power. He needs to win HOH to get with that!

Well now we can all watch and see if you have prophetic powers.

I watched a clip of Elena telling Josh why she doesn't want to be a pawn. She says she doesn't have a job because she quit her job so she could come on the show and now she needs to stay on the show as long as possible hoping that someone in the entertainment industry will see her and give her a job.

So she quit a job thinking that she could come on BB, be so amazingly entertaining that someone would offer her a great job. Delusional. She's not entertaining. And did she take a look at all the wanna-be  people who have been on BB and check to see how many of them made it into the entertainment business? A few have done some minor stuff. 

Send her home. She needs to look for a job.

27 minutes ago, straykat said:

I watched a clip of Elena telling Josh why she doesn't want to be a pawn. She says she doesn't have a job because she quit her job so she could come on the show and now she needs to stay on the show as long as possible hoping that someone in the entertainment industry will see her and give her a job.

So she quit a job thinking that she could come on BB, be so amazingly entertaining that someone would offer her a great job. Delusional. She's not entertaining. And did she take a look at all the wanna-be  people who have been on BB and check to see how many of them made it into the entertainment business? A few have done some minor stuff. 

Totally agree!  She makes no friggin' sense to me.  She does have a face for radio though!

28 minutes ago, straykat said:

She needs a reality check.  That's why she was on radio.  Who wants to look at that every day on TV.

6 minutes ago, PF364 said:

Totally agree!  She makes no friggin' sense to me.  She does have a face for radio though!

Without make-up, I don't think she is ugly. Just average looking. But the make-up job she uses just makes her look like a caricature. Mostly it's her personality that makes her unattractive. Comes across to me as a self centered user.  

10 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

She needs a reality check.  That's why she was on radio.  Who wants to look at that every day on TV.

In the first couple weeks I heard her say many times, I'm funny, aren't I? Don't you think I'm funny? I haven't heard to recently but then I try not to listen to her very much. I'm not a fan of Mark but the way she talks down to him all the time is disgusting. But yet she still expects him to have her back. 

19 minutes ago, straykat said:

In the first couple weeks I heard her say many times, I'm funny, aren't I? Don't you think I'm funny? I haven't heard to recently but then I try not to listen to her very much. I'm not a fan of Mark but the way she talks down to him all the time is disgusting. But yet she still expects him to have her back. 

I remember that.  Quite annoying and I don't think she's funny.  But then I'm a hardass and it takes a lot for any comedian to make me laugh.  My favorite of all time was Red Skelton.  But I digress.  She wants to keep Mark stringing along without having the showmance.  I'm glad to see she's on the block now.  Maybe if she leaves Mark will wake up and play like Caleb did after Amber left but he's delusional in thinking that getting Jody out of the house will make Elena get close to him again.  Right now the way she keeps saying she's too skinny because of slop bugs me.  Doesn't look like she lost an ounce.  She's always stuffing her face with something and those "popsicles" in the freezer.  Don't know what they are but have to assume it's frozen milk?

6 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I remember that.  Quite annoying and I don't think she's funny.  But then I'm a hardass and it takes a lot for any comedian to make me laugh.  My favorite of all time was Red Skelton.  But I digress.  She wants to keep Mark stringing along without having the showmance.  I'm glad to see she's on the block now.  Maybe if she leaves Mark will wake up and play like Caleb did after Amber left but he's delusional in thinking that getting Jody out of the house will make Elena get close to him again.  Right now the way she keeps saying she's too skinny because of slop bugs me.  Doesn't look like she lost an ounce.  She's always stuffing her face with something and those "popsicles" in the freezer.  Don't know what they are but have to assume it's frozen milk?

I would like to see Mark realize that he has been pushed out of Paul's kool-aid drinking crew and is scheduled for eviction soon  and that nothing he does for them will change that. Then he needs to tell them all to go f-themselves, especially Paul, Elena and Alex.

6 minutes ago, straykat said:

I would like to see Mark realize that he has been pushed out of Paul's kool-aid drinking crew and is scheduled for eviction soon  and that nothing he does for them will change that. Then he needs to tell them all to go f-themselves, especially Paul, Elena and Alex.

Exactly!  But he has brain freeze.  He walks around having a pity party, mouth open, dumb look on his face and all he can think about is her.  And she's doubly cruel with her fawning and rubbing on Paul with him sitting there and watching it.  He's needs a good shake and a kick in the butt.

52 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Clem Kadiddlehopper was my fav!!!  Good to see someone with awesome taste!