Elena Davies BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no inside info as to how it all turned out, but she is yucky for at least not washing her hands after putting them down Paul's pants.  If I remember correctly she also did some sneaky nose picking afterward, so the fingers that touched his balls went up her nose...maybe is was a sneaky finger sniff and not a pick?

5 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I have no inside info as to how it all turned out, but she is yucky for at least not washing her hands after putting them down Paul's pants.  If I remember correctly she also did some sneaky nose picking afterward, so the fingers that touched his balls went up her nose...maybe is was a sneaky finger sniff and not a pick?

Thank god I didn't see the nose pick.  That's one thing I can't stomach.  But I know she went to the kitchen to snack so double yucky if she hadn't washed her hands.

33 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Thank god I didn't see the nose pick.  That's one thing I can't stomach.  But I know she went to the kitchen to snack so double yucky if she hadn't washed her hands.

If we investigate more, I'm sure there is a triple yucky somewhere. Lol.  Josh just outright picks without even trying to hide. His hands must be a mess because he sounds like a giant wad of nose goop just waiting to fall out without any assistance at all. 

Paul's working Elena now, telling there are concerns about Mark. When Elena asked who Paul gave his infamous furrowed brow look towards Xmas and said the other couple (Maven). He told her she's very much associated with that. He told her not to let a showmance ruin her game. I love how he always implicates others, in this case Maven and Xmas being suspicious of Mark, and he's the one running around starting everything. These people are so freaking gullible. I'm surprised he hasn't convinced all of them to self evict yet.

3 minutes ago, WOC said:

Paul's working Elena now, telling there are concerns about Mark. When Elena asked who Paul gave his infamous furrowed brow look towards Xmas and said the other couple (Maven). He told her she's very much associated with that. He told her not to let a showmance ruin her game. I love how he always implicates others, in this case Maven and Xmas being suspicious of Mark, and he's the one running around starting everything. These people are so freaking gullible. I'm surprised he hasn't convinced all of them to self evict yet.

OMG I can totally hear him.  Hope I get this on tonight's BBAD but it doesn't air till 3 a.m. It's 1 a.m. here now and I'm off to hit the sack.

On 7/26/2017 at 6:55 PM, WOC said:

Paul is proving himself worthy of winning so stop hating Rasputin and recognize his power

53 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

Paul is proving himself worthy of winning so stop hating Rasputin and recognize his power

He is totally worthy of winning. Still don't like him. I really don't think he'd be doing so good if he wasn't in a house full of salad tossers. Master manipulator he is.

4 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Could she be any more sullen?  Thought her lips couldn't get plumper but with the pouty mouth she's had the last few days her bottom lip is almost touching her chin.

She keeps eating the chunky monkey the way she does her lip will be touching the bottom part of her neck. 

8 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

She keeps eating the chunky monkey the way she does her lip will be touching the bottom part of her neck. 

Too late and she needs popped in her bagumba lips for chewing with her mouth open like a cow.

12 hours ago, WickedOne said:

Too late and she needs popped in her bagumba lips for chewing with her mouth open like a cow.

You got that right.  And her mike should get turned off when she eats.  Actually all the mikes should when they all eat lol.