Elena Davies BB19 Houseguest

15 hours ago, PF364 said:

!!!!! Memories... True comedy without the foul mouthed rants!  Loved Lucille Ball too!

On 8/5/2017 at 1:11 PM, HeleneL said:

ROFL!  Yes but I loved the seagulls too, Gertrude and Heathcliffe.

Hey, now we need to stop that!  We are off topic!!  Stick to Elena!  He he he

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, PF364 said:

Hey, now we need to stop that!  We are off topic!!  Stick to Elena!  He he he

Absolutely! Wrists hurt from the last slap. 

Elena walked into the HOH room on BBAD wearing a flimsy thin shirt and no bra and both Josh and Matt's eyes were bugging out.  She said she got cold coming up the stairs lol.  Matt said the nipples are coming straight through and her a$$ is half hanging out of her shorts.  Josh actually asked her if she did this on purpose.  And I'm sure she does.  She'd probably walk around naked if they let her.  :cheshire:Now I'll go sip on my saucer of milk lol

She is such a vulger slutty dirty dirty tramp.  What type of woman (?) tells men that she feel euphoric when she gives a bj, and yesterday tells them how to make a drink with sperm?  She is the most vulgar immoral woman I have ever witnessed.  She suits Paul very well. Disgusting on all levels. She will do well in LA.

48 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

She is such a vulger slutty dirty dirty tramp.  What type of woman (?) tells men that she feel euphoric when she gives a bj, and yesterday tells them how to make a drink with sperm?  She is the most vulgar immoral woman I have ever witnessed.  She suits Paul very well. Disgusting on all levels. She will do well in LA.

I'm glad I missed that.  

51 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Wish I could have seen that. Nice to see a woman who embraces her sexuality and enjoys pleasing her partner.

7 hours ago, joystiick said:

Wish I could have seen that. Nice to see a woman who embraces her sexuality and enjoys pleasing her partner.

Embrace her sexuality.  The only way to experience life but there is a difference between enjoying physical aspects of life and blatantly advertise to the world that you are open for business, so to speak.  There is no strength in giving yourself to every man.

9 hours ago, Aldrich said:

There's three loose women off the streets, I wonder how the men in their neighborhoods are handling that?

Where does she get the tops she wears.  I haven't seen that style since the 80's and they were not worn like that.  The only people I have seen walk around with the breast hanging out of the bottom of their shirts are the old, old Hoosier ladies that come into the local library.  It's just weird.

Do these people live in the "a sex tape with make you famous world"

Ughhhh

I don't have a problem with loose women. Be safe, have fun, do your thing.

its the personality which make her a good fit for radio that bothers me. The type where they'll say anything, embarrass anyone for ratings. 

She looks at Marks food like he looks at her. 

It cracks me up when she goes around bitching about how she's getting too skinny on slop!  TOO SKINNY?????? Child please, you should be glad you've lost a few pounds and not be counting the hours until you can gain them all back (her words, not mine).  I don't care if you're fat, but own it, and quit trying to act like you're wasting away.  She's just nasty -- the way she pulls her swimsuit up her ass so her big old cheeks are hanging out -- ewwww!  And good lord, the makeup retailers are probably worried about going out of business because she's not on the outside buying her excessive layers of warpaint.  Overdone much? 

21 minutes ago, SugarB said:

It cracks me up when she goes around bitching about how she's getting too skinny on slop!  TOO SKINNY?????? Child please, you should be glad you've lost a few pounds and not be counting the hours until you can gain them all back (her words, not mine).  I don't care if you're fat, but own it, and quit trying to act like you're wasting away.  She's just nasty -- the way she pulls her swimsuit up her ass so her big old cheeks are hanging out -- ewwww!  And good lord, the makeup retailers are probably worried about going out of business because she's not on the outside buying her excessive layers of warpaint.  Overdone much? 

Didn't she say she couldn't wait to get her HN thing over with so she could eat and get her curves back? ROTFLMAO!

9 minutes ago, WOC said:

Didn't she say she couldn't wait to get her HN thing over with so she could eat and get her curves back? ROTFLMAO!

In the hot tub some of the HGs were humouring her and agreeing that she truly was emaciated.  And then inside she was drilling a hole through Mark's bowl with her stare.  Three more days; she's bound to waste away to nothing.  Won't be pretty seeing her stuff her face on Friday's BBAD.

OMG... After what, 10 days as a HN, she FINALLY took a shower tonight.  YUCK... Don't even want to imagine what the past 8 or so days were like for the other HG's. I have showered in much worse conditions than that, believe you me.  A cold shower?  Boo hoo, try taking a "bath" with nothing more than baby wipes... No shampoo, no conditioner and at times, (most times) no soap, lotion and yes folks, sometimes TP was considered a luxury.  

If I were the ALMIGHTY RULER (no offense to My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, this is just a "suppose") for a day, I would mandate that every person graduating high school in the USA would have to do a mandatory deployment in a 3rd world country (Not for our youngins' who join the military, in any capacity).  

I would personally love to be there after their TDY was over and they touch terra firma on US soil.  Bet you dimes to doughnuts there would be a lot of kissing the tarmac, and a HUGE number would change their "I didn't ask to be born"* or "It's owed to me" attitude...

Ah, if only.

*Don't know about you folks, but I sure as heck don't remember standing in line before my birth demanding that God grant me my assignment here on earth according to MY WILL. But, I gladly accept the course he has laid out for me, according to HIS WILL.

20 hours ago, Hikiki said:

I don't have a problem with loose women. Be safe, have fun, do your thing.

its the personality which make her a good fit for radio that bothers me. The type where they'll say anything, embarrass anyone for ratings. 

She looks at Marks food like he looks at her. 

LOL !!!!  So right, she looks at Mark's food as he longingly stares at her.  Hilarious really.  Love Mark but as someone said, he look s like a child waiting for a cookie.  Sad the way elena treats him but he keeps coming back?!  I don't get that infatuation/attraction he has for her as she continues to treat him so badly.

9 hours ago, Aldrich said:

LOL !!!!  So right, she looks at Mark's food as he longingly stares at her.  Hilarious really.  Love Mark but as someone said, he look s like a child waiting for a cookie.  Sad the way elena treats him but he keeps coming back?!  I don't get that infatuation/attraction he has for her as she continues to treat him so badly.

Mark looks like he is always waiting for someone to throw a bone to him.

12 hours ago, PF364 said:

OMG... After what, 10 days as a HN, she FINALLY took a shower tonight.  YUCK... Don't even want to imagine what the past 8 or so days were like for the other HG's. I have showered in much worse conditions than that, believe you me.  A cold shower?  Boo hoo, try taking a "bath" with nothing more than baby wipes... No shampoo, no conditioner and at times, (most times) no soap, lotion and yes folks, sometimes TP was considered a luxury.  

If I were the ALMIGHTY RULER (no offense to My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, this is just a "suppose") for a day, I would mandate that every person graduating high school in the USA would have to do a mandatory deployment in a 3rd world country (Not for our youngins' who join the military, in any capacity).  

I would personally love to be there after their TDY was over and they touch terra firma on US soil.  Bet you dimes to doughnuts there would be a lot of kissing the tarmac, and a HUGE number would change their "I didn't ask to be born"* or "It's owed to me" attitude...

Ah, if only.

*Don't know about you folks, but I sure as heck don't remember standing in line before my birth demanding that God grant me my assignment here on earth according to MY WILL. But, I gladly accept the course he has laid out for me, according to HIS WILL.

Thank you Sir for your service - you and all your care shall remain in my prayers - you are a Hero and ever shall be - May God Bless you and keep you always -