Dominique Cooper BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Dom gets voted out just because she was chosen for the show and is not a true BB Player. She seems to have some type of secret relationship with DUMB FACED MARK. I don't think that Mark is dumb but he has a dumb look on his Face. 

Dom tells Mark, "Elena is so jealous of me so I have to be careful to not be seen with you Mark". As I see them on BBAD... I wonder what is going on between them. 

1 hour ago, WOC said:

She has Paul pegged. He is a snake. It's too late though.

Frustrating to see that she needs to speak in parables about snakes and tempters.  She knows she's going home so why not lay it all out there about her suspicions and lets see how Paul squirms and maybe the HGs will see a little light snap on in their brain.  Even if they don't really believe her it might give them food for thought and they'll start being more observant about what's going on.  They're walking around with a dunce cap on their heads and here he is going from room to room telling them what to do and letting them believe it's all their plan.  Good gosh I wish him gone soon. 

32 minutes ago, Lucibell said:

I hope Dom gets voted out just because she was chosen for the show and is not a true BB Player. She seems to have some type of secret relationship with DUMB FACED MARK. I don't think that Mark is dumb but he has a dumb look on his Face. 

Dom tells Mark, "Elena is so jealous of me so I have to be careful to not be seen with you Mark". As I see them on BBAD... I wonder what is going on between them. 

You're right about Mark. I used to think he was an idiot, but now I'm second thinking that. He's not bright enough to see through Paul though. Why doesn't Dom tell him all if they are so close? Or maybe she did and we just don't know.

16 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Frustrating to see that she needs to speak in parables about snakes and tempters.  She knows she's going home so why not lay it all out there about her suspicions and lets see how Paul squirms and maybe the HGs will see a little light snap on in their brain.  Even if they don't really believe her it might give them food for thought and they'll start being more observant about what's going on.  They're walking around with a dunce cap on their heads and here he is going from room to room telling them what to do and letting them believe it's all their plan.  Good gosh I wish him gone soon. 

Well she wants to have her show tonight, who knows?

1 minute ago, WOC said:

Well she wants to have her show tonight, who knows?

Last I heard there won't be a show or if there is she'll be the only one there talking to the camera.  That's what Kevin said last night on BBAD

Just now, HeleneL said:

Last I heard there won't be a show or if there is she'll be the only one there talking to the camera.  That's what Kevin said last night on BBAD

Yeah, but you never know. She only needs one person in the house to stir the pot.

1 minute ago, WOC said:

Yeah, but you never know. She only needs one person in the house to stir the pot.

Yep but the only person seeming to be on her side is Mark and he's caught between a rock and a hard place right now.  She called out Elena at the Veto meeting and maybe Mark won't want to make waves with  his honeybunch.  The way he was blubbering in the DR I'm not sure he's up to the challenge.  He may be a muscle-bound hulk but he also should grow a pair of balls to match.

18 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

That hasn't stopped her all week. She said been in the wave room taking to herself everyday. 

9 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Yep but the only person seeming to be on her side is Mark and he's caught between a rock and a hard place right now.  She called out Elena at the Veto meeting and maybe Mark won't want to make waves with  his honeybunch.  The way he was blubbering in the DR I'm not sure he's up to the challenge.  He may be a muscle-bound hulk but he also should grow a pair of balls to match.

I hear ya! Maybe Josh, they seem to be close. You'd think curiosity would bring someone in to hear what she has to say. Paul doesn't want anyone there, that's for sure.

1 minute ago, WOC said:

I hear ya! Maybe Josh, they seem to be close. You'd think curiosity would bring someone in to hear what she has to say. Paul doesn't want anyone there, that's for sure.

Yeah, like Ziggy said, I know she's been in there all week by herself talking to the camera but America is not in the house.  You're right, forgot about Josh but how effective is he.  Nobody listens to him.  Maybe a few might go just out of curiosity.  Perhaps Jessica.  I don't think she's a fan of Paul and maybe she can stir the pot as you say.  Especially if Cody wins battle back.

3 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Yeah, like Ziggy said, I know she's been in there all week by herself talking to the camera but America is not in the house.  You're right, forgot about Josh but how effective is he.  Nobody listens to him.  Maybe a few might go just out of curiosity.  Perhaps Jessica.  I don't think she's a fan of Paul and maybe she can stir the pot as you say.  Especially if Cody wins battle back.

Josh may just go crazy again if the right buttons are pushed. Jessica is by no means a Paul fan, she's just playing along because she has to. I don't care for Dom as a player, but I hope she doesn't go out without a fight. She needs to go down swinging. She has the goods on many of the people she was aligned with; might as well put them on the table for all to see. If I were her I'd tell Ramses, Josh, Kevin, and Jason all about how the couples and Paul think of them.

3 minutes ago, WOC said:

Josh may just go crazy again if the right buttons are pushed. Jessica is by no means a Paul fan, she's just playing along because she has to. I don't care for Dom as a player, but I hope she doesn't go out without a fight. She needs to go down swinging. She has the goods on many of the people she was aligned with; might as well put them on the table for all to see. If I were her I'd tell Ramses, Josh, Kevin, and Jason all about how the couples and Paul think of them.

Exactly!!  Like I said earlier she needs to lay it all out there.  Shove the holier than thou attitude where the sun don't shine and name names.  They all think Paul is so nice giving advice and helping them out but he's only looking after his own slimy skin.  Looked kind of silly in his "snake" costume.  He's such an a-hole.

I think they're screwing with her now, she's in bed (like she is all the time she's not talking to herself in the wave room) and they're all in there hanging out and talking to each other while she's hiding under the covers. 

4 minutes ago, Ziggy49 said:

I think they're screwing with her now, she's in bed (like she is all the time she's not talking to herself in the wave room) and they're all in there hanging out and talking to each other while she's hiding under the covers. 

I know and I'm waiting in disappointment.

9 hours ago, HeleneL said:

I agree. If she didn't let her religious zealour make her look crazy, maybe someone would listen to her. She's made herself look ridiculous. I was always nervous about her when I heard about her YouTube program. There is nothing wrong with faith, but this kind of faith is hinky & actually turns people away. And what's up with her not wanting to name names? This is her last shot. Sell people out like they've sold you. But between the snake talk and not naming names, she's made herself look crazy and delusional like she doesn't know what she's talking about.

Im curious to see what would happen if she won the Battle Back. 

9 hours ago, WOC said:

IF Dom did spill the beans on Paul & name names & tell them what Paul has said about them then there might be a game.  Wish that would happen.  But the way they've all been acting they may just roll over, belly up, & allow Satan to continue devouring them all.

Why in the world would a bible toting, Jesus loving person go on Big Brother. Sort of like a whore in church if you ask me. There have been a number of HG's over the years that brought their faith into the house with the same results. I have nothing against religion but if you constantly whip out Jesus thinking he will help you advance in the Big Brother house your stoned cold crazy. :blink:

1 hour ago, stevea11 said:

Why in the world would a bible toting, Jesus loving person go on Big Brother. Sort of like a whore in church if you ask me. There have been a number of HG's over the years that brought their faith into the house with the same results. I have nothing against religion but if you constantly whip out Jesus thinking he will help you advance in the Big Brother house your stoned cold crazy. :blink:

I think a person can play the game while being honest. I respect the person who follows their convictions and resists the herd mentality. Not lying and not speaking with a gutter mouth isn't hard. That being said, I doubt that person will go far.