Cameron Heard BB19 Hoouseguest

bb19-cameron-heard.jpg

Cameron Heard

Hometown: North Aurora, Ill.

Current City: Woodridge, Ill. 

Three adjectives that describe you: Persistent, driven and smart. 

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? Ian [Terry]! I started watching Big Brother because of Ian. I had no idea what it was and my mom told me to start watching BB14 because it's like Survivor in a house. I instantly fell in love and wanted Ian to win. I think I like him so much because he's a lot like me. He is nerdy and has giant love for the game, he's smart and seems fun in real life.

8 hours ago, Marty said:

Liked him. He needs to hide the NERD card or he will be a target

Totally agree with you on this front. Without the glasses, you wouldn't expect him to be a nerd. That is until he opens his mouth about microbiology lol!

I do see him as Ian-esque, but cuter. He is a super fan and I love that he wants #BBNerdHerd to be his hash tag. Cute! Awesome he gave shout outs but wish one would have been here lol! I think that if he stays, his ability to solve Rubik's cubes of all shapes & sizes will be a talent that can come in handy with the mental comps.

He is going to be one to watch in the first couple of weeks to see his strategy.

Upbeat fresh air vibe smiled while watching him. He is nice and smart. He did rub his nose about nine times and when a person does that, something they are saying is either not true or not completely what they agree with. He wants to be a regular guy but he knows his smarts preclude that so there is a discord in his sense of his core self and the things he thinks he wants to be. That will be the crux of what motivates or scuttles his game plan.

On 6/20/2017 at 11:16 PM, PaganMom said:

Without the glasses, you wouldn't expect him to be a nerd. That is until he opens his mouth about microbiology lol!

And there he went! He really should have hidden the nerd card. Like I said over on my blog, the HGs were not going to chance another Ian or Steve!

He really shouldn't have told everyone that he was a microbiologist.  Plus, telling people you're a huge fan also makes you a risk.   We were disappointed, as he lives in our town.  We were really ready to root for him!   It would be great if he got another shot to join the game.  

I also found it interesting that the guys vote split on the women and the women wanted Cameron out.  

45 minutes ago, moonltnite said:

I also found it interesting that the guys vote split on the women and the women wanted Cameron out.  

I hope it's a good sign that the women didn't want a woman out first. Maybe some of them with form a tight alliance and use the men as their pawns instead of falling into that rut of being some guys +1 for a vote.

Sorry to see Cameron go. So unfair, to be so excited about being on the show, and let go so soon.  BB19 you are cruel!  CBS needs to think about its fans, and who we relate to. So tired of the plastic beauty queens and macho good looking guys. CBS so predictable!!

On 6/29/2017 at 9:17 AM, PaganMom said:
  • Here is Cameron's exit interview with Parade Magazine for those interested. 
  • Here is the link to the one on TVGuide.
  • Here is his interview with The Hollywood Reporter.

thanks Paganmom that 's a real help...and reading what he said we did lose a good player.

On 7/4/2017 at 10:51 PM, NYROSE said:

thanks Paganmom that 's a real help...and reading what he said we did lose a good player.

I'm glad it helped hun :) Yeah, sadly I think we did!