Cody Nickson BB19 Houseguest

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Gram02 said:

Don't have live feeds but I watch BBAD. Hats off to Cody for not letting them "goat" him into an argument.  That seems to bug the shit out of these guys so he must be playing his game.

Cody and Paul are the ONLY two players. The others are just there to showcase their mental illnesses. 

8 hours ago, WickedOne said:

Cody and Paul are the ONLY two players. The others are just there to showcase their mental illnesses. 

Agreed.  That said, Paul and Cody are the only 2 NOT willing to work together (sad really, they could set some fires up!) .. Maybe someone, at sometime will shake the house up... PLEASE!!!

1 hour ago, PF364 said:

Agreed.  That said, Paul and Cody are the only 2 NOT willing to work together (sad really, they could set some fires up!) .. Maybe someone, at sometime will shake the house up... PLEASE!!!

I said it before... a BB with nothing but Paul's and Cody's would be worth the ticket price. 

Just now, rubyred08 said:

And when was Cody playing the game? Have'nt seen that yet

Now, now.  On last night's show it showed him talking to Alex for a few minutes, pleading his case with a smirk on his face.  And then he basically went back into "I give up" mode again.  

I don't think Cody understands the concept of BB.  

58 minutes ago, Roli said:

Now, now.  On last night's show it showed him talking to Alex for a few minutes, pleading his case with a smirk on his face.  And then he basically went back into "I give up" mode again.  

I don't think Cody understands the concept of BB.  

I guess Cody was playing hard, if one considers screwing his hair challenged girlfriend 24/7 is actually playing the game.

Just now, Lamasquerade said:

I guess Cody was playing hard, if one considers screwing his hair challenged girlfriend 24/7 is actually playing the game.

I think Jessica and Cody can blame each other for their crappy game play, as well as their own selves.  They took that initial defeat, during Cody's HOH, and just laid down and felt sorry for themselves.  While they did other things to each other, of course.  ;)

I've never seen people go into "give up" mode so fast.  

4 minutes ago, Roli said:

I think Jessica and Cody can blame each other for their crappy game play, as well as their own selves.  They took that initial defeat, during Cody's HOH, and just laid down and felt sorry for themselves.  While they did other things to each other, of course.  ;)

I've never seen people go into "give up" mode so fast.  

They give up because they were equally shitty to the other side of the house at the beginning as the other side of the house was to them later on. They knew they couldn't recover. If Jessica played for herself she may still be there but she chose showmance over game. Both of them can go on the worst player list in bb history.

16 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Both of them can go on the worst player list in bb history.

They're strong contenders for that title, for sure.  

Sometimes people bring out the best in each other, and sometimes it's the opposite.  

25 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

He may not have had the social skills to win this game but I do admire him. If I had to choose someone to help keep our country safe Cody would be at the top of my list.

Agree 100%

9 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

the one thing I really liked about Cody was him walking on the mirrored coffee table and out the door without any good byes to those people he so dislikes.

Yeah, he was no hypocrite.  I'll definitely give him props for that.