Cody Nickson BB19 Houseguest

4 minutes ago, PF364 said:

I hope that the next month or so (in jury, if not in the house) will bring Cody some clarity.  If not, then I think once he gets out, he just may lose some respect for Jessica, if not all.  She is exactly the type of girl he stated (in the beginning of the season) that he detested.  I don't think she has been totally honest with him.  I don't mind people not disclosing who they are on the outside, i.e. Derrick... But, when you "fall in love" and pledge yourself whole heartedly to someone, it MUST be based on the truth, IMO.

If a relationship is not built on a solid foundation, it only seems logical that it will crumble when tremors come along. (Believe you me, after many decades of marriage to my one and only love/best friend, I KNOW there will be tremors)

That is so sweet.  I envy you.  :)

As far as Cody goes, he appears to be from a solid family with good morals.  I think he's in for a rude awakening with Jessica.  

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

So is Cody safe this week?  Matt won POV and he's third nominee having lost the competition which means Alex doesn't replace anyone on the block and Cody can't be backdoored.  So I guess it's bye bye Elena?  

I think he's planning on using it on Jason so they can backdoor Cody.  

Edit:  But Alex is not happy with Elena at all, so who knows what'll happen.  

14 minutes ago, Roli said:

I think he's planning on using it on Jason so they can backdoor Cody.  

Edit:  But Alex is not happy with Elena at all, so who knows what'll happen.  

But that is taking a hell of a chance.  If he saves Jason, he goes back on the block.  He has to know or suspect he's not top of the keep list since he hasn't contributed anything to the game except entertainment fights with Raven.  And he's also on Paul's list of people to break up and evict.  Like Mark saved himself, Matt would be a fool not to use it on himself. Why should he trust Alex.  I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth either.  When she giggles after every sentence you know she's being shady.  Cody will always be a target whether this week or next.  He's a lone wolf at this point and not harming anyone's game.

1 minute ago, HeleneL said:

But that is taking a hell of a chance.  If he saves Jason, he goes back on the block.  He has to know or suspect he's not top of the keep list since he hasn't contributed anything to the game except entertainment fights with Raven.  And he's also on Paul's list of people to break up and evict.  Like Mark saved himself, Matt would be a fool not to use it on himself. Why should he trust Alex.  I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth either.  When she giggles after every sentence you know she's being shady.  Cody will always be a target whether this week or next.  He's a lone wolf at this point and not harming anyone's game.

I don't think they'd evict him this week, no matter what, but if he takes himself off the block they'll say he can't be trusted and he'll be a bigger target.  

I agree about Cody.  I think they should evict Elena.  

40 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

So is Cody safe this week?  Matt won POV and he's third nominee having lost the competition which means Alex doesn't replace anyone on the block and Cody can't be backdoored.  So I guess it's bye bye Elena?  

I've typed this before, and I'll type it again... From your keyboard to His ears... I would love to see that trollop leave the house.  She is more than plain old NASTY IMO.  

18 minutes ago, PF364 said:

I've typed this before, and I'll type it again... From your keyboard to His ears... I would love to see that trollop leave the house.  She is more than plain old NASTY IMO.  

She's just so odd.  And kinda scary.  There's something off about her and I can't quite put my finger on it.  

1 hour ago, Roli said:

She's just so odd.  And kinda scary.  There's something off about her and I can't quite put my finger on it.  

Maybe you should ask Jessica... I think she put her finger on it, and maybe even in it.... he he he  I know, I'm bad.

39 minutes ago, PF364 said:

Maybe you should ask Jessica... I think she put her finger on it, and maybe even in it.... he he he  I know, I'm bad.

:D Well, I don't know if her fingers were anywhere near Elena, but I wouldn't rule it out either.  

1 hour ago, Roli said:

:D Well, I don't know if her fingers were anywhere near Elena, but I wouldn't rule it out either.  

I know Elena's were near Jess's orifices in the Rose Room.  To quote HeleneL... "EEEWWW!"  (couldn't find a face that was hurling, so here it goes: *spew*vomit*puke*barf*, etc...

Cody takes this game WAYYYYY to seriously. When he and Josh were arguing at the kitchen table (I know, which time) Josh told him "this is a game man. This is all a game."

Cody's response was: "this is not a game man. this is real. This is real life." I thought to myself, yep, he's a gonner. If he would just calm down and play off his new "lame duck" status he could survive, make new allies and work his way further into the game. I think this game was just too much for Jody to bare.

39 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

I think this game was just too much for Jody to bare.

Neither showed any ability to grasp the social aspect and how important it was, but Cody especially seemed shocked by the whole thing.  Plus, he apparently just has a lot of anger issues.

2 hours ago, carmen said:

Neither showed any ability to grasp the social aspect and how important it was, but Cody especially seemed shocked by the whole thing.  Plus, he apparently just has a lot of anger issues.

Well said Carmen. I wonder how long Cody has been out of the military before he enlisted in Big Brother?

2 hours ago, stevea11 said:

I wonder how long Cody has been out of the military before he enlisted in Big Brother?

Not sure but I did notice on tonight's episode that he seemed to be better able to strategize without Jessica around. 

26 minutes ago, straykat said:

Well, you know there is that saying about thinking with one head vs. the other. :D

LOL I totally agree.  Yes there is that factor for sure.  Who knows?  Maybe by some miracle he'll survive the week and we might get to see just how much ability he truly does have to play this game. It's unfortunate that he had such setbacks early on (I was against him almost immediately for his coldness and mean-spiritedness), but I admit I wouldn't mind seeing him actually have a chance at this point with such odds against him.  I also think he truly fell for Jessica, which can totally derail the way the mind works.

On 8/13/2017 at 1:33 PM, carmen said:

Does anyone know how Cody was cast? I just don't see BB as something he would seek out on his own.

21 hours ago, stevea11 said:

Well said Carmen. I wonder how long Cody has been out of the military before he enlisted in Big Brother?

Which brings up another point. If he has PTSD as some of his fans claim, how did he pass the psych exam for BB?

16 hours ago, straykat said:

Well, you know there is that saying about thinking with one head vs. the other. :D

You are my spirit animal

On 8/11/2017 at 8:57 AM, Lamasquerade said:

It was painful to watch him in the hoh room last night. He doesn't even know where to start to try and fit in with the others that he shunned half the season. I think at this point he may only be a Target for Paul and Xmas since they know they are his at the moment. If he is not unstable then he is doing a really good job as portraying himself as so.

The proof that Cody is not pretending to be unstable is how you can see his monster crazy talk eye twitches and facial expressions go into  "I'm extremely angry right now.  I know I shouldn't lash out" mode.  

People who exist at an emotional deficit and "missed that day at school" to learn how to sort out frustrating situations and all of the details between Point A & Point Z,    only have one choice.  To be.....reactive.   Even more pathetically,  they shut down/no communication  or do what animals do, react.    Reaction = action without thought process.

Taaaa daaaa......

The extremely rookie & major cringe factor comment this socially transparent and boringly common being, with a handsome and fit outer shell   made in one of the first shows was letting us all know what "he gave up his opportunity" to be with his child.   Ummmm.....  that's called (insecure narcissist trying to pat himself on the back, while planting a social seed of "seeeeee what a nice guy/father, I am".     Have a seat rookie.          Most of the crowd will fall for it.  Because, most people don't listen beneath the social pretty talk.   No doubt there's a small crowd who thinks,  "Please, oh please, let that child have minimal time around her father.".        Anyone who thinks his behaviour is okay.......then, consider this.    How would you feel your child, sibling, aunt, mother, loved one....were with a person like Cody?    YEEEEEE IKES!!!.       A perfect example of BOOK intelligence,  EMOTIONAL intelligence  and SOCIAL intelligence......being 3 SEPARATE important characteristics in being an elevated person.

This pretty on the outside and no so pretty on the inside critter did the totally common thing of link up with the "good looking kids" on the playground and had a snotty attitude towards all of the rest of the lot.   True colors can't be erased!

On 8/12/2017 at 7:16 PM, Roli said:

That is so sweet.  I envy you.  :)

As far as Cody goes, he appears to be from a solid family with good morals.  I think he's in for a rude awakening with Jessica.  

The way I see it is that, in his life, thus far, he has lived in very small specific bubbles where he is the big fish in the pond.    He rolls into LA for this show and finds himself in another little pond with a very limited day to day life situation, which is controllable and where he ends up being an "Alpha".   Ummm...it's easy to be alpha in a tiny little pond.    They should put a chip in him and anchor a GoPro camera to him and let him live in a big city like LA where folks from everywhere else, come here and behave like what they think a "cool LA" person behaves like.

That's where the douchetard LA persona comes from.  Everybody rolls in to this city and pretends to be the "LA Stereotype" and sadly, they mold and condition themselves into being a fauxcritter!   Jessica, does a FAB job of this...down to her body posture.   Again, a pretty outer casing who studies all the makeup tricks (but fire the person who uses the metal bead individual extensions because it's what we call Stripper Hair).  It's the hair equivalent to having food stuck in your teeth, toilet paper stuck on your shoe, your zipper being down, pit stains and needing a tissue to clean your nose!   Tacky n gross!

She's a smart girl who uses her smarts in the cheapest of ways.  She's wasting her authentic potential.   

5 hours ago, Tokeahontas said:

Does anyone know how Cody was cast? I just don't see BB as something he would seek out on his own.

Which brings up another point. If he has PTSD as some of his fans claim, how did he pass the psych exam for BB?

You are my spirit animal

When the chips are down and you're doing door to door sales/or somewhat similar to that...all it' takes  is someone boosting your ego about your outer casing   or   perhaps monetary desperation to entice someone to try out for a show.    Producers/casting people love and are EXPERTS at spotting the "good for TV" critters.   They make the show and create the buzz, which in turn makes all of us chatter on about them!  See!  It works!     I just laugh at the thought of him being able to even tolerate the puddle of silicone social falseness Jessica lives/works in as a...cough cough....VIP hostess.   Ummm...yeah...welcome to the land where everyone thinks they are VIP and everyone is a celebrity...all to their lonesome!!!