Cody Nickson BB19 Houseguest

On 6/20/2017 at 1:58 PM, stevea11 said:

Yeah, he could be an early favorite.

He is my favorite I hope he goes all the way or at least runner up.  Love how he is playing the game & I hope he gets Paul out

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate. Every. Stinkin'. Thing. About. This. Douche!  

I work at a locked mental facility & I'm willing to bet this guy has some serious mental issues.  He is SO socially inept & has such resentment for Paul's ability to work a crowd.  I haven't caught up on the 2nd episode, or the After Dark's, but it already seems some of the more astute players are catching on to his Norman Bates personality.

On 7/2/2017 at 2:46 AM, TxSioux said:

Hate. Every. Stinkin'. Thing. About. This. Douche!  

I work at a locked mental facility & I'm willing to bet this guy has some serious mental issues.  He is SO socially inept & has such resentment for Paul's ability to work a crowd.  I haven't caught up on the 2nd episode, or the After Dark's, but it already seems some of the more astute players are catching on to his Norman Bates personality.

I hate to say it but I was wondering if he was borderline Asperger's or something. He showed so little emotion and all. But he seems to be lightening up some. Still don't like him though.

On 6/30/2017 at 6:45 PM, Lucibell said:

I think when Cody was alone with Paul the producers should have played the sound of Crickets. lol. I would have had fun laughing.

I gave Cody the nickname of the "Silent Cold Blooded Guy". I also thought he was mean to tell that gal that he didn't like her.

My sister likes him. LOL. I dislike him. 

Lucibell we are on the same wavelength with this one. He is cold and mean...and how can anyone dislike a person that quickly when they really have not done anything. He has done plenty all ready... Why would you have wanted sound effects of crickets during that talk?

Cody likes to brag he was a Marine and likes how Alex is a tough chick who is not afraid of Cody and his power. I read some where that Cody allowed Alex to win the POV to save her because he admires her as a challenger who is really playing the game. I also read that Paul also allowed her to win the POV. Paul never wants to have any power on the

Minnion players. He wants most of them to go to jury with a good memory of him and vote for him to win the money. 

I think that Cody now does respect Paul and was informed by Paul that he does know how every body can take a shot at Paul to get him evicted. That made Cody happy to hear that from Paul. 

I got lucky this year because I get to see BB After Dark from 9 p.m. west coast time. the BBAD is just full of boring stuff but once in awhile it does get interesting for a few minutes and I learn new information about what is really going on in the BB House. I enjoy watching Paul giving advise to his friendship friends because he is only selling them the Brooklyn Bridge and not giving them the truth on how he is really playing the game to win it all. As time passes PAUL will start deleting his friends who also want to win. He will make sure that someone else gets those so-called friends kicked out of the BB House and he will act like he is really sorry to see them go. lol. I know how he plays the game.

I liked Cody in the beginning because he is easy on the eyes but the more I have watched the show, I can't stand him.  Arrogant, no personality,....  As of right now, I do not like him or Jessica and I agree, Paul needs to go too.  

I love Cody's big move. I love that he is not afraid to take on the big threats.

Most of the rest of the cast is all about swooning over Paul and Christmas. ugh

59 minutes ago, Marty said:

I love Cody's big move. I love that he is not afraid to take on the big threats.

Most of the rest of the cast is all about swooning over Paul and Christmas. ugh

It was a good move but it was ruined by the BB twist. I have to wonder if Paul would have been voted out if he'd gone on the block. I'd have enjoyed seeing him exit the house two weeks into the game. Still can't stand Cody (or Jessica) but got to give him credit for trying to get a veteran who is trying hard to puppet master  out of the game.

I don't like Cody, but he really got screwed with the noms this week. On the otherside, if you are going to throw a comp to a player on the other side, you have to be a little more discreet about it. In the veto comp, it would have been so easy for him to keep stacking the stars and just kept knocking them over whenever he got 8 or 9 stacked. It was just so obvious what he was doing.

Well Mr. Cody when you plan on making a BIG move you probably should make sure you have the votes to support your BIG move.  Instead you kept your mouth shut and wouldn't tell anyone and then got up and made some stupid speech about he was the common thread when talking to the rest of the alliance I must have missed those conversations so Paul sit down.  He said he watched last season so does this idiot not know that Paul was a fan fav last year and it was made clear that America was voting for the temptations??? No surprise that Paul won.  This guy makes me sick cannot stand to watch him and his stupid girl friend.  I hope Paul stays as long as he can I didn't want him back but I want him to stay now just because I cannot stand Cody and I want Paul to send him out.

Watching Cody is like watching the wall. He has started to show a tiny, tiny bit of a personality lately. Funny thing is, he was legit trying to lookout for the other couples at one point. Now they all are against him. I hope it is a tie tonight and he can send Christmas packing. I have to admit when Paul was trying to work him before veto and Cody just looked at him and kept brushing his teeth it was kinda funny. I didn't watch last season and now watching Paul makes me glad. I don't think I could deal with his ego and constant talk.