Morty's TV Casting For Big Brother USA Season 19

Fuskie

bb3_morty_logo_19.png

Morty’s TV provides real time updates of Reality TV show broadcasts and, during seasons of Big Brother USA and Big Brother Canada, of the Live Feed streams at mortystv.com. To facilitate this, Morty’s TV established the Morty’s TV LFU (Live Feed Updaters) , TFU (Twitter/Facebook Updaters) and FFB (Fan Forums Bloggers) Teams.

What is a LFU

LFU Team Members watch the Big Brother USA Live Feeds and post regular updates describing the action in the BB House to the daily Morty's TV Fan Forums LFU Threads.  It is not necessary to register to be a LFU but we would like to know who you are.

Sounds Great - I want to register!

What is a TFU?

TFU Team Members watch the Big Brother USA Live Feeds and post regular updates describing the action in the BB House to the Morty’s TV Facebook and Twitter accounts.   It is free but necessary to register to be part of the Morty's TV TFU Team.

What is a FFB

FFB Team Members post a daily or weekly blog post on the Morty's TV Fan Forums (tvfanforums.net - Membership is free and no spam ever), commenting on the events in the Big Brother house.  It is free but necessary to register to be promoted as a Morty's TV Fan Forums Blogger.

If you have any questions or know anyone else who might like to volunteer, please email contact.mortystv@gmail.com

Fuskie

Director of Social Media, Morty's TV