KING KAYSAR SOARS TO #1 ON THE MSNBC "IT" LIST

crappysucks

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess money would make anyone look like an Adonis! :lol:

HEY CRAPPY..or should i say CS ... HEY GINGER!

Oh I still do not get it?? :blink::huh::o:blink::unsure:

HE TOOK THE CHIC TO RED LOBSTER!!! RED lOBSTER .... They dress up and took a limo to RED LOBSTER!!!

HE TOOK THE CHIC TO RED LOBSTER!!! RED lOBSTER .... They dress up and took a limo to RED LOBSTER!!!

Ha Ha Ha...Red Lobster. I'm not surprised, because her second option was the Olive Garden! :blink:

I actually haven't been watching it, but I remember Flav in all his glory with Bridgette Nielson. Of course, Red Lobster doesn't surprise me at all, when you consider the source!

I actually haven't been watching it, but I remember Flav in all his glory with Bridgette Nielson. Of course, Red Lobster doesn't surprise me at all, when you consider the source!

You mean he is on another show? I watched a few episodes of the Surreal Life with he and Bridgette and most of the time my stomach turned and I felt nauseated....that hook up was so sickening. Okay, my rant is over. Maybe next week, they'll catch a plane to Monaco and eat at Dominos.

You mean he is on another show? I watched a few episodes of the Surreal Life with he and Bridgette and most of the time my stomach turned and I felt nauseated....that hook up was so sickening. Okay, my rant is over. Maybe next week, they'll catch a plane to Monaco and eat at Dominos.

They actually followed up the Surreal Life with 'Strange Love' which was all about Flav and Bridgette's romance. So, this 'hack' actually got THREE shows!

Ain't America wonderful??? :lol:

They actually followed up the Surreal Life with 'Strange Love' which was all about Flav and Bridgette's romance. So, this 'hack' actually got THREE shows!

Ain't America wonderful??? :lol:

What's the third show? OMG why do MTV and VH1 keep recycling the wash-ups. Does any body really watch this crap?

Yes, America is wonderful, unfortunately we have channels like MTV/VH1/Oxygen/Lifetime and others. :huh:

Just to put a little light to him...Flava Flav was indeed apart of a Revolutionary Hip-Hop (not rap) group Public Enemy. He will always be known and honored for that. Yes, his actions throughout the recent years might have tarnished that image for a few people...but you cant take back what was...and he was great!!!! He has the teeth and the clock was his thing....everyone had the clock and nowadays to have goldteeth is like the norm now in the music industry. This isn't something I read or googled...this something I know about for I am apart of the Hip-Hop Generation!!!!

As far as his shows!!! They all suck. IMO Entertaining ....a little...its like that whole crash thingy people always refer to. And know that me myself would never be on tv fighting over him...

Yeah and I shouldn't spend all my money on boots (I currently have 23 pair) but the fact of the matter is ...I'm a grown A$$ woman and I can do WTH I want to do....and he is a grown A$$ man...apparently those (and some others) women like it so why fight it. Everybody needs love....with or without teeth :D

So thats pretty much how you slice it :P

What's the third show? OMG why do MTV and VH1 keep recycling the wash-ups. Does any body really watch this crap?

Yes, America is wonderful, unfortunately we have channels like MTV/VH1/Oxygen/Lifetime and others. :huh:

I was counting Surreal Life as one, so - Surreal Life, Strange Love, and Flavor of Love.

ACCK!!! :lol:

Public Enemy was one of the hip-hop 'pioneers.' To bad Flav doesn't realize that his act is washed up, pathetic and over. It's a shame, because now he's just detracting from his legacy.

I was counting Surreal Life as one, so - Surreal Life, Strange Love, and Flavor of Love.

ACCK!!! :lol:

Public Enemy was one of the hip-hop 'pioneers.' To bad Flav doesn't realize that his act is washed up, pathetic and over. It's a shame, because now he's just detracting from his legacy.

"Flavor of Love" Hmmm...and that makes three. Yeah well, he'll keep pouring the gold in and women will fall all over themselves on tv for him (even though I'm sure in real life they won't touch him with a ten foot pole) as long as someone gets their 15 minutes of fame.

"Flavor of Love" Hmmm...and that makes three. Yeah well, he'll keep pouring the gold in and women will fall all over themselves on tv for him (even though I'm sure in real life they won't touch him with a ten foot pole) as long as someone gets their 15 minutes of fame.

Yeah, well I think that big honking clock he wears has almost ticked down his 15 minutes! :lol:

I am going to have to disagree with you on this one CS. He will never be washed up..He is a legend and his lyrics stated a lot of truth. I would purchase a song from him if he made another because I know it would be hit and he does have have a kind heart. I JUST THINK HE IS NOT THE MAN FOR ME!!..NO I KNOW HE IS NOT THE MAN FOR ME!

But still luv ya CS.

I am going to have to disagree with you on this one CS. He will never be washed up..He is a legend and his lyrics stated a lot of truth. I would purchase a song from him if he made another because I know it would be hit and he does have have a kind heart. I JUST THINK HE IS NOT THE MAN FOR ME!!..NO I KNOW HE IS NOT THE MAN FOR ME!

But still luv ya CS.

No problem Sparkie! Musical opinions will always be varied - but everyone is valid. Besides, I'm more partial to new wave/punk rock/grunge anyway! But I can certainly recognize Flav's musical legacy, even if I don't appreciate the music!

Rock on with your bad self! :D

It's not even about the music...he was apart of a movement that uplifted people...and if you cant appreciate that then thats your deal....People don't put down MLK because he was a player...you remember him for the things that he did. Talk bad about Flav all you want (and believe me ....I don't think he is worried about it) but believe me he will be in history books for the good that he has done....and you hmmmm I'm sure you will be missed..... :P

thats my 2 cents....enjoy debating about Flav in a Kaysar Thread!!!! :P:)

I for one never debated his "musical talent" and his "uplifting lyrics" --to each his own on musical taste. What I said and I guess I have to make this clear.....the guy looks skanky. This is my opinion...I am entitled to it; as others are too.

My point is (and call it an opinion if you wish) is that someone who looks so skanky could have three television shows....this is why I don't watch much tv.

I for one never debated his "musical talent" and his "uplifting lyrics" --to each his own on musical taste. What I said and I guess I have to make this clear.....the guy looks skanky. This is my opinion...I am entitled to it; as others are too.

My point is (and call it an opinion if you wish) is that someone who looks so skanky could have three television shows....this is why I don't watch much tv.

Rinse and repeat for me. Ginger kinda hit the nail on the head regarding what we where discussing. This is what we were discussing, not his musical merits. I even said he had a legacy - I just don't appreciate his music.

The only thing you got right was that this probably shouldn't be in the Kaysar thread! :lol:

Rinse and repeat for me. Ginger kinda hit the nail on the head regarding what we where discussing. This is what we were discussing, not his musical merits. I even said he had a legacy - I just don't appreciate his music.

The only thing you got right was that this probably shouldn't be in the Kaysar thread! :lol:

Well, blah blah blah to the hair splitters regarding staying on topic.

Crappy....this thread and all its various topics is coming to a history book near you! :D

Well, blah blah blah to the hair splitters regarding staying on topic.

Crappy....this thread and all its various topics is coming to a history book near you! :D

:lol::lol::lol:

What's really funny is how this Kaysar thread just has a life of it's own and has stayed alive over all this time. FUNNY! :lol:

Archived