KING KAYSAR SOARS TO #1 ON THE MSNBC "IT" LIST

crappysucks

Cat... Rupert from Survivor popped into my mind as I read this. Fans sure did rally for him during and after the show !

He certainly wasn't 'Hunk' material - just a guy we loved to watch. These 2 didn't do a lot of posturing... just played the game the best they knew how. (and we LOVED to watch ;) )

here's the site again so you don't have to 'back Scroll'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4043608/

Yeah, Rupert was awesome! I loved when he would say stuff like 'I may look big and tough on the outside, but inside I'm just that small little boy that used to get picked on in school' - glad we were all able to vote to give him that million after All-Stars.

PS Thanks for the link - that was a great help!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As opposed to doing nothing. I liked him a lopt, and would like to see him back on my TV, is all.

And bite your tongue about the M-word. If I never see Maggie again, it will be too soon.

Sorry Ruby, I misunderstood you! I also agree, my eyes aren't growing lonesome for the sight of the Maggot! B)

As opposed to doing nothing. I liked him a lopt, and would like to see him back on my TV, is all.

And bite your tongue about the M-word. If I never see Maggie again, it will be too soon.

Thanks for reminding us all Ruby - that guest appearance Kaysar has that Sparklet and I were talking about a while ago on Half and Half is tomorrow, Nov. 21, 9:30pm (?) on UPN in most areas. He should be great!

PS It was kind of disappointing to see that he didn't get any mention on the UPN website - oh well, maybe next time.

PPS Hopefully somebody who's tech savvy will put a clip of him online for those of you who don't get UPN in your area :)

Thanks for reminding us all Ruby - that guest appearance Kaysar has that Sparklet and I were talking about a while ago on Half and Half is tomorrow, Nov. 21, 9:30pm (?) on UPN in most areas. He should be great!

PS It was kind of disappointing to see that he didn't get any mention on the UPN website - oh well, maybe next time.

PPS Hopefully somebody who's tech savvy will put a clip of him online for those of you who don't get UPN in your area :)

Nice to see 'the king' is making the rounds. Let me join you in a call for that clip to be posted! After all, who would want to miss Kaysar! B)

Damn I missed It !!! Again I missed him!! AGGGGGGGG!!! :angry:

Hey everybody, somebody put together a clip of Kaysar's scenes on Half & Half over at another site. Yay! Thank you person from other site :)

Click here for Kaysar on Half & Half

The people over on the other site (also Kaysar supporters) seemed to think he looked kind of nervous and was hard to understand and believe in his role, and he doesn't get the girl. On the plus side, he does all his scenes in a bathrobe. :D

PS Took about 15min to download for about 1min of clips - what's with that? :huh:

<--------- looks --------->

Is this thread about Kaysar ?????? :huh:

Yep

Well.... I watched Half and Half for the 1st time to get a glimpse of 'our' Kayar.... and.... was a little dissapointed.

Kaysar certainly won't win any awards for his performance... but neither will any of the other actors on the show - or their writers ;)

Nothing against Half and Half - - - seems like ALL the Sit-Coms now-a-days are nothing but a bunch of 'one liners' from beginning to end.

Most of them are just BLECH :wacko:

<--------- looks --------->

Is this thread about Kaysar ?????? :huh:

Yep

Well.... I watched Half and Half for the 1st time to get a glimpse of 'our' Kayar.... and.... was a little dissapointed.

Kaysar certainly won't win any awards for his performance... but neither will any of the other actors on the show - or their writers ;)

Nothing against Half and Half - - - seems like ALL the Sit-Coms now-a-days are nothing but a bunch of 'one liners' from beginning to end.

Most of them are just BLECH :wacko:

I agree - but it's nice to see Kaysar working it - and shutting up all the negative naysayers! B)

Archived