KING KAYSAR SOARS TO #1 ON THE MSNBC "IT" LIST

crappysucks

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like this "let's keep the loser on top" poll. I find it quite humorous that some people feel the need to try to push a loser's status, as though he's a "somebody".

Whoa.

You're not saying that Johnny Depp has been the biggest loser for the last 15 weeks, are you?

hmmmm..... wonder how many weeks any of the FS would have stayed on the list.... that is if anyone would think to put them on the list ?

Don't pounce on me... was just wondering :huh:

I certainly won't pounce on you slowpoke, because you CLEARLY get the point I'm trying to make. I guess others aren't as astute as you! B)

Also, you kind of answered your own question. We can't even guess how long they would have been on the list because--- no one put them on there any way!

Too Bad, SOOO Sad!

Thanks Slowpoke!!!!

PS - KEEP VOTING KAYSAR!

hmmmm..... wonder how many weeks any of the FS would have stayed on the list.... that is if anyone would think to put them on the list ?

Don't pounce on me... was just wondering :huh:

For me that's irrelevant, because I could care less about who is or is not on the list or for how long. I simply am amazed at the people who are following this guy likes he's the second coming of Christ. He's a reality show contestant who didn't even win and these followers act like he's some superstar. It's really quite fascinating and I'm sure psychologists would have quite a bit to say about it. :o

We can post about this til our keyboards burn out.... but the fact is - - Even tho Kaysar was far from perfect, he (and Janelle) must have struck a cord with the majority of BB fans.

Most of the more frequently visited BB sites seemed to agree. It's not just a Morty's thing.

I'm sure that Eric, Maggie, Ivette, Jennifer and April, etc. had their fans too.... but this time around didn't seem to have the following that the Sovs did.

AND..... next week I'll cast my ONE vote in this Poll.... cause I'm having a hoot seeing how long Kaysar will hang in there :rolleyes:

Guest Shockalot

I wonder if people realise that ultimately this will hurt Kaysar?

He already has severe issues with his ego and insecurity.

Now you pump him up into this artificial bubble and when it turns out that he is not, and never has been '80 times more popular' or even 80% more popular or even wanted by anyone other than a gang of internet gangbangers .... how do you think he will deal with it?

Not very well.

Prediction: He ends up in Jail, a Psyche ward, a Jihad death cult or one helluva bitter human being in a few years.

Its gonna happen and you can all know you were standing there setting him up for the fall all along.

Honestly, I understand why it bothers people that we 'Kaysarculties' keep voting for Kaysar - there's something of a disconnect between what Msnbc appears to think they're accomplishing with this 'IT' list and what they actually are accomplishing. Instead of being a list of hot celebs, it appears they've generated a list of tv and movie figures who have organized fan bases. However in defense of my fellow 'fingerbangers' I say the fact that the poll has been reduced to this is more a reflection of the poll itself than us the pollsters. I mean, it's easy for us to vote once a week since most of us are already visiting this board. In contrast, it's hard for the general public to access the poll because it's hidden at the bottom of the gossip section of a third-tier news channel, it's confusing to vote, and there's not much incentive to vote for 5 pre-determined choices (4 of which are currently not really

Guest Shockalot

Gad.. If only the other KaysarKultie Fingerbangers had the sense of SamtheCat.

I mean.. she is still retarded to keep go back and voting but at least someone has a sense of reality and what is really going on here.

Now what - The Depp Fingerbangers are gonna go rally themselves and next thing you know, Johnny Depp is #1 again but now some other turkey gets a cult following and now he is #1.

Next thing you know, 12 internet gangbangers are quitting their jobs to sit around clicking and dropping cookies all day long.

Kaysar is gone, done, over and there is simply nothing going to happen with him.

Maybe an AllStar show if he is lucky. Mind you, his arrogance (thanks to you) might have burnt that bridge when he suggested he is not too interested in Reality show stuff and wants to go onto something bigger and better.

Welllll you Sultanship... we would not want to ask such a royal sophisticate to lower himself to a reality show would we.

The guys a turkey.

I'm not sure why – I've never seen this happen before with a reality show contestant. Perhaps many of us relate to being the little guy being oppressed by the establishment?

Cat... Rupert from Survivor popped into my mind as I read this. Fans sure did rally for him during and after the show !

He certainly wasn't 'Hunk' material - just a guy we loved to watch. These 2 didn't do a lot of posturing... just played the game the best they knew how. (and we LOVED to watch ;) )

here's the site again so you don't have to 'back Scroll'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4043608/

Cat... Rupert from Survivor popped into my mind as I read this. Fans sure did rally for him during and after the show !

He certainly wasn't 'Hunk' material - just a guy we loved to watch. These 2 didn't do a lot of posturing... just played the game the best they knew how. (and we LOVED to watch ;) )

here's the site again so you don't have to 'back Scroll'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4043608/

Thanks slowpoke, I went back and voted again! :lol:

Interesting how you read Sam's entire post (or did you?) and yet you didn't seem to get anything out of it. Nor have you learned anything yet, obviously.

The big question here is still - why do you even care???

Spikes, some people just don't get it, and are STILL clueless after all this time. It's like arguing with a brick - thick and stone dumb! :lol:

PS - Glad to see you posting! B)

Thanks slowpoke, I went back and voted again! :lol:

Spikes, some people just don't get it, and are STILL clueless after all this time. It's like arguing with a brick - thick and stone dumb! :lol:

PS - Glad to see you posting! B)

Thanks, Crappy! I've been busy with a project, but I have been coming back to check out Morty's every now and then - and to see you, of course! ;)

Guest Shockalot

Its like when a circus leaves town and the once exciting fairground is empty but for the mudpuddles, dogturds and dead bodies left to mix and wallow on the ground and empy spaces afterwards.

Will be all new and exciting when the people all come back and, as always, the feces smearing rejects all scurry away back to their ignore funtions and wierd lust to high-five each other over the most meaningless and crapulent of posts.

Its like when a circus leaves town and the once exciting fairground is empty but for the mudpuddles, dogturds and dead bodies left to mix and wallow on the ground and empy spaces afterwards.

Will be all new and exciting when the people all come back and, as always, the feces smearing rejects all scurry away back to their ignore funtions and wierd lust to high-five each other over the most meaningless and crapulent of posts.

:blink:

:::picks up fishing pole:::

:::hands it to shock:::

:::points to the boat:::

i think it is time you go back to fishing

because your circus left town a long time ago

B)

Hmmmm - sounds like you have an exciting social life!

That post deserves a high five!

Archived