Is there Another?

bb-addict

Guest Shockalot
Found a site upon searching for Big Brother sites... www.otherbrother.net

Has anyone heard anything about this?

Interesting!

Im sure CBS will be a bit peeved at what looks a little too much like their logo and idea hehe.

Im guessing this is a sort of internet-only online amateur version?

Should we fill out the applications?

Is this your site BB-Addict and if so can you tell us more?

I would love to take credit - it seems to be stemming from my region though. I am not interested in applying but will definitely check it out if it becomes live. I don't know about you guys but when BB concludes I have a huge daily void to deal with. Sit at computer all day and this stuff gets me through the day........

Will keep watching!!!

Guest Shockalot
I would love to take credit - it seems to be stemming from my region though. I am not interested in applying but will definitely check it out if it becomes live. I don't know about you guys but when BB concludes I have a huge daily void to deal with. Sit at computer all day and this stuff gets me through the day........

Will keep watching!!!

I really put in more time than I wanted to and cant really see putting in another three months on another Big Brother - even if its a shorter online version.

I thought a clean version of online BB would be interesting but definately not for three months straight.

I dunno... hopefully everone is not too burnt out on BB to check this concept out? I will be following BB Mexico but mainly to learn some spanish more than really investing in it like BB6.

Still.. I will definately check this otherbrother out to see where it goes!

Archived