Sunday, April 16, 2017 BBCAN5 Live Feed Updates

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates.  Comments and BBCAN discussions are in the Big Brother Canada 5 - Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Canada Time is East Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. 

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

As many of you know, we didn't get enough help this season to continue our social media program that included having live feed updaters that were scheduled, and would also post here in the forum.  Since there's no longer a schedule, you are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, someone else take over!" or whatever so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

1253am Sindy sits with Dil and talks about putting Ika up instead of her, as decided earlier by Bruno/ Sindy, Sindy reiterates that Ika has been after Dil since Day 1 ( attempt to ruin any relationship Dil has with Ika as B and S planned earlier) Dil looks unconvinced. Sindy having a difficult time walking, asks Dil to carry her into the house with everyone able to see, Everyione witnesses this display of chivalry (?) and  (probably) is wondering if Dil is keeping Sindy safe....not sure if this is the case as I didn't stay to watch, but6 everyone saw this and/or heard Dil huffing and puffing as he wAS VERY OUT OF BREATH)

911AM kEVIN IS SEEN IN THE BEDROOM REHEARSING HIS talk with Dil, and the pitch to put Ika on the block rather than Sindy. More of the same..."Ika and Demetri never liked you, and are gunning for you since Day1. Kevin is saying most of pitch under breath, but is slightly audible. He stands up and says to himself "That's a very good pitch"

310pm Ika and Jackie talking WITH one another. Ika and Jackie appear to be burying any hatchet that the two of them once had. Ika also says that if Sindy goes on the block, she has no qualms voting her out. Ika saying Bruno AND Kevin HAVE No conscious and will turn around and stab Dillion in a heartbeat. If she wins HOH it is common knowledge that they will be put on the block (Bruno and Kevin). It seems like a genuine conversation between the two of them, but genuine can be hard to decipher in the BB house....Jackie initiated the truce

Demetres now walks in and Jackie reiterates that Jackie will not go after either of them D/Ika...Jackie securing that Demika will vote against Sindy. .Jackie says that she too will go after Bruno and Kevin if she gets hoh, all agree that B and Kev are about ready to get there butts kicked next week..

After Jackie leaves, Ika says that she likes Jackie now (more than before....)

Looks like Demika are now seeing themselves, Dillion and Jackie a foursome....not to mention Dre as well.

From a convo that Ika and Dem are having it sounds like Karen is starting to get worked up, too involved in everyone's business. I haven't seen this but I watch feeds sporadically. (I think Karen is a breath of fresh air in the house, especially being 'the older woman' who is typically gone within the first 120 sec of entering the house)

450pm Demetres and Ika ( I call them DEMIKA to make it easier) are talking saying that they both expect to be put up together for the rest of the game. They think ONE of them will go very far in the game but are realistic that one of them will probably be going home soon, but so far feel like they will be safe this week....at least that's how they feel this hour. As mentioned before, it appears that Sindy will be put up as the replacement and target tomorrow.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic