Wednesday, April 5, 2017 BBCAN5 Live Feed Updates

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates.  Comments and BBCAN discussions are in the Big Brother Canada 5 - Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Canada Time is East Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. 

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

As many of you know, we didn't get enough help this season to continue our social media program that included having live feed updaters that were scheduled, and would also post here in the forum.  Since there's no longer a schedule, you are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, someone else take over!" or whatever so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

9:03am BBT Good Morning Canada! The lights just turned on in the BB house, but all of the house guests are still sleeping.

9:06am BBT We hear BB tell the house guests good morning, it is time to wake up...and then the feeds went down.

9:25am BBT The feeds are back up and Demetres is in the HOH bed alone. Karen already took a shower and is down in the kitchen making coffee.

9:27am BBT Demetres got up out of bed and opened the HOH door to look out and then he closed the door..and the feeds went down again.

9:31am BBT The feeds are back up with Bruno and Emily getting up in the have not room. Kevin is called to the DR. William is laying on the couch in the living room and Emily comes out of the have not room and teases him by touching his head and ducking down real quick. Gary is laying in bed trying to keep his eyes open.

9:37am BBT Kevin is out of the DR and in the kitchen getting coffee while Emily and Bruno are talking about how Bruno is now drinking sugar water.

9:39am BBT In the pink bedroom Dre is making her bed as Gary is still laying in his. Sindy is in there doing stretches.

9:41am BBT Dillon is in the kitchen making himself some tea and he fixes Emily a cup of coffee. Emily tells him that he is the best. Jackie walks in the kitchen, downs a glass of water and then leaves. Emily said that she is not going to spend a lot of time in the kitchen today and then her and Dillon get up and walk out to the back yard to sit on the couch.

9:46am BBT Jackie, Karen, Neda and Dre are in the wash area doing their make up and hair.

9:47am BBT out on the back yard couch Emily is rubbing Dillon's head and asking him if that feels good. Emily wants to dress up like Dillon tomorrow. They laugh about that and Emily wants Dillon to donate his five grand to her so that she can buy a trampoline. Emily asked Dillon what his credit is like and she tells him that her credit is perfect. Dillon tells a story about a cable bill that was never paid for $190 and it is a sore on his credit. He said that he did not know about the cable bill. Then he said when he found out about it he kept putting it off and he tried to pay for it on the phone and they kept putting him on hold and telling him he needs to call a bunch of other numbers. Their discussion changes to cell phones and Dillon said that he just got his new phone right before they went into the BB house.

9:55am BBT Kevin and William are on the living room couch talking about getting hair cuts. Kevin wants to cut William's hair and William said that he is not touching his hair. Kevin wishes that he could play a game right now. He said if he was at home right now he would download a video game and play.

10:07am BBT Kevin and William are in the living room trying to figure out how the final four works.

Emily and Dillon are still in the back yard using their finger to write words on each other while the other tries to guess what they wrote.

10:21am BBT In the kitchen Sindy is talking about working in a store and someone that tried to steel something and loss prevention stepped in. Bruno is heading out to the hot tub and he stopped in the kitchen to listen to Sindy's story and then him and Demetres head out by the hot tub. Bruno said he slept okay last night and Demetres told Bruno when he gets in the HOH room he will sleep like a baby. Their discussion turns to remembering everyone's name in the house the first few days. Bruno explains to Demetres that if he dates an Italian girl then he dates the whole family. Demetres is not looking forward to tomorrow because it just sucks. Demetres said he is going to have to put Ika on a chain because she was having a bad day yesterday. Demetres told Bruno about how Ika and Jackie were out by the hot tub yesterday and Jackie slipped and Ika said good out loud. Bruno and Demetres do not understand why Ika does not like Jackie. Demetres thinks that Dillon and Emily are with Jackie. Bruno wants to see what is going on their he wants to talk to them. Demetres thinks that they rallied together for the fact that they have common enemies. They speculate that this next HOH will be the knock out comp and try to figure out who would knock out who. They discuss that if it is a knock out comp then they have to put Jackie up first because she is so smart and if she is given only two chances she will win. Bruno said that Ika is aggressive, Demetres said he knows and he would not put her up if he wanted her gone he would back door her, but it is tough to pull off a back door. Bruno said he is glad Ika is on their side. Demetres said that Ika was talking to SIndy and Sindy was rattling off what happened on what days. Bruno said that he has no idea about what day things happened. Bruno said that is good that SIndy knows it. Their discussion turns to the past season when Bruno was on BB.

10:42am BBT Ika, dre and Emily are in the wash area doing their make up. Ika is talking about how she was mad at Demetres and told him that he is just a memory to her then she said she felt bad for saying that.

11:11am BBT William walked in the wash area and Ika said to him "hi trader, you were talking to the pheasants"

Dre comments how much better William is this week on slop then he was last week.

11:15am BBT Demetres and Gary are out by the hot tub talking about how Gary's mom watched him on the live feeds and how she watched after dark. Demetres said that he should have watched live feeds a couple of times to know what it is like. Bruno walks out and wants to lie down by Gary but Gary said the chair he is on is all wet. Bruno went to lay on the hot tub lid by Demetres and BB told Bruno to stop that. Demetres and Bruno are looking at the clouds and they say they see Canada in the clouds. Gary asked Bruno if he had a goal of wanting to get married. Bruno said that when he met his wife he was not looking for a relationship. Gary wants to know what it feels like when you want to spend your life with that one person. Bruno said a perfect Saturday night is sitting at home with his wife and watching a movie. Demetres does not want to get married he would just want an exclusive relationship.

11:44am BBT Dillon is in the kitchen making slop, Kevin is wiping off the counter, Karen is eating cereal, Jackie is doing dishes while William and Emily are just sitting and watching. There is just general chatting going on.

Out by the hot tub Demetres, Bruno and Gary are still talking about relationships.

3:00PM BBT Neda is alone in the blue bedroom talking to herself out loud about what's happening in the house. She says Ika wants to keep Dre in the house so Dre can target Jackie. She herself is closest to Bruno, out of the six of them. She says she wants Will to go before Dre. She does not want to win the next couple of HoH's because it would put a target on her back. She wants Gary gone this week, then Dre, then William before Karen. She would prefer Karen win the next HoH so she could put up Dre and Will, then Will would get voted out. She asks out loud why: does Ika need to be so sketchy? She says it would be better to get rid of Emily before Dillon because Emily controls him and she would split a tie between Karen and Jackie. 

She says: please jury don't start until week 7. She says she would die if Gary stays. She apologizes to the fans for getting Cass & Gary out (because they are entertaining), but they are bad for her game. 

Jackie comes back into the room and delivers pizza to Neda. They sit and eat and Neda says she thinks it's so weird that Gary and Dre can get along so well after throwing each other under the bus so much. Neda finishes her pizza and asks if she can put her dirty napkin on Jackie's plate, and Jackie says yes. Big Brother calls the HG's to the HoH room. Neda says: Please don't be bringing Cass back! They all congregate in the HoH room wondering what is going to happen and the feeds go out. 

4:30PM The Six Minus Neda have a Conference. Sindy tells Bruno she told Ika that she trusts Bruno "so much." Bruno: "Good." Sindy: "They [Demetres and Ika} really like you. I said we [The Six] are all going to have different targets and have to respect whoever is HoH."  

Sindy says Neda defends keeping Dillon and Emily, saying Neda feels like "They are only going after Ika &Demetres." 

Sindy tells Bruno that Ika got upset with Neda because she wont support her going after Dillon and Emily if she wins HoH. Sindy: "They [Ika&Demetres] are doing what they said. They are diverting the target off Kevin&Bruno." Bruno: "They are doing great. I dont care if they win and take a shot at Emily & Dillon. If I take a shot at Dre & William, they should be fine."

Sindy: "The only person who doesnt like we arent on the same target line is Neda. Everybody else is like go after who you want. Dre really likes you. Dre and I had a really good conversation last night. I feel like we are back on. I really trust Ika."

Bruno: "Me too." 

Sindy:"Apparently Neda said some smack about me to Demetres." Neda told Demetres she thinks that I threw the comp, and she is frustrated I'm annoying and only talk about myself. If she [Neda] genuinely thought I threw the competition or that I'm not pulling my weight, come talk to me.

Bruno: "I'd still rather have Dre out before him (William). 

Sindy: "I'd prefer him over Dre...to leave. If it's a double, I'm going to put Jackie and Karen. Whare are doing?"

Bruno: "Dre and Will."

Kevin: "Karen and Dre."

Sindy: "Obviously we have our own targets. Whoever wins HoH, they have to go after their target."

Kevin: "Who would Neda put up?"

Sindy: "I think Dre and William. That's the only group I don't connect with."

Bruno: "On a personal level I do like Dre. I can't connect. That's my problem. I want to talk to her."

Ika: "We are keeping people who are going to put us on the block and evicting people who are not, but okay. Are you trying to win HoH, Kevin? "

Kevin: "Yes." 

Ika: "OK." 

Kevin: "No way I'd throw it."

Ika: "Just asking."

Kevin: "I will win to keep you guys safe."

Ika: "We'll see." 

Kevin: "Do you believe me?" 

Ika: "I dont know."  "I just feel like this is a one sided alliance. Dre and William are not coming after you guys. You guys are keeping people in this game who are coming after us and are taking people out who are not after you. It's weird that there are three people after me and Demetres yet you wont even nominate one of them. I feel like I am being hung out to dry."

Bruno: "No no no no no. It's not like that."

Kevin: "I'll compete and win to keep you safe."

Ika: "We've been working to keep you guys safe. We've stuck our neck out. We have took out people not coming after us."

Bruno: "If we start going after them, it's a mess. We have full control this way." 

Demetres: "You guys are saying you cant flip Dillon."

Ika: "When did Jackie become such an important member in your life?"

Bruno: "I dont care. I dont give a fuck for Jackie."

Kevin: "Jackie is not important to me at all. I can put up Karen and Jackie. Jackie threw us under the bus?"

Sindy: "Yeah. She said you [Kevin&Bruno] and Neda are the three headed monster."

Demetres: "Do you see where we are coming from? We took Cass out. Cass wasnt coming after us."

Ika: "Cassandra was not after me, Dallas was not after me. I did it for the alliance. I dont feel the alliance is doing much for me. I dont want to keep Emily and Jackie in this house, but I did it."

Bruno: "We have the numbers." 

Demetres: "You guys are telling us you have no control over Dillon."

Bruno: "If we start firing at this side, it's going to make a mess."

Demetres: "We know we can get them [Dre&William] to put only one (of The Six) up if they win. I didnt want to fucking win that last HoH. I didnt even fucking vote for them (to go up).

Ika: "I dont feel like you guys will want to win HoH."

Sindy: "We do."

Kevin: "I want to win so bad."

Bruno: "I'm going for it."

Demetres: "If it's a knock-out comp, we cant have all of you attacking the same two." 

Sindy: "Jackie is telling people that you, Bruno and Neda are the three people running that side of the house."

Kevin: "Let's take out Jackie and we can balance out the side. I have never had any doubt at all."

Ika: "Easy for you to not have doubt. You see what we are doing. The people whose asses are on the line in this alliance are me and Demetres' Why are you pushing those three people [Dillon/Emily/Jackie] further who are coming after your alliance members? It seems you guys want them to come after us."

Kevin: "Not at all. After hearing your opinion, I have now switched to Jackie." 

Ika: "I was in a shitty alliance Season 2 and I dont want to be in a shitty alliance Season 5. It sucks. I'm the only person honest about my feelings and I will be 'the bitch.'". 

Sindy: "I'm glad you're able to speak your mind. We have to find a mutual target for the alliance."

Kevin said they can make it Jackie. If we want to make a mutual target, Jackie is the perfect one to pick. She has gone to four different alliances.

7:29pm BBT The feeds are back up! Demetres, Ika, Dre and Gary are in the kitchen. Just general talking going on.

7:49pm BBT In the HOH room Neda and Sindy are talking about Cassandra coming up on the screen and they were trying to remember what she said and what she was wearing and what else was in view. They speculate that they will have others come on the screen like Dallas and Mark. They are hoping that some other past house guests will be on the screen also. They think that these viewings will be for the HOH comp tomorrow. They are also speculating that tomorrow will be a double eviction. They want to sleep in the HOH room so that if it starts back up again they can get downstairs faster to view it.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic