Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Big Brother OTT Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BBOTT discussions are in the Big Brother OTT Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother OTT Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen Area (KA)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

British Bedroom (UKBR)
Workout Room (WOR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

There's something new this season, at the top of this page is a "Chatbox," a window that lets you communicate and coordinate your updating times and schedules. Although you can make comments in the chatbox, it's preferable that if you want to carry on a conversation, you do it in the chat room

Just to clarify, to post an update, you type it in the box below, that says, "Reply to this topic" you use the chatbox to communicate with other updaters, if you want to.

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!
-Morty

4:00PM BBT Morgan reads a card from BB: After 64 days in the BB house, it's come down to this. America is currently voting for the winner of BB OTT. We now have a chance to plead to America as to why we should win the game. One at a time, we'll step to the LR and make our case. We will go in the order that we reached the F3. That means Jason first, then Kryssie, then me.

4:01PM BBT Jason stands at the front of the LR and says OK, first and foremost, thank you America for voting me in this house, I am forever grateful. But as the only returnee, I came into the house with a massive target and had to win the very first Veto to ensure my safety.

In the moving on weeks, I created an insurance policy with people from the other side of the house, Alex and Scott, but knowing the whole time that the minute that coverage plan didn't work for me, I was canceling it. I played a very pro-active game, never complacent, didn't sit around and let anyone do anything for me.  If I felt there was something I needed to do, I went out and did it.

When Danielle came into power, I was able to sway her back and forth quite a few times to change her target to the target that would most benefit my long term game.  Thank you, America, for my Co-HoH Care Package. I knew I had to hijack that week from Shelby, and I did just that by winning my second PoV and getting out a strategist anchor like Alex.

When the Double Eviction was over, I know I would remain a target so I came up with a plan to make Danielle a bigger target and it worked.  I was still a target but won my third Power of Veto and the Final HoH comp to ensure my spot in the Final 3.

Now, Kryssie has made smart, strategic moves in the game, but could she have done so without people like me and Danielle winning the competitions? She also didn't intermingle with the other alliance until the tail end of the game. And Morgan came in here as a twist, which means she had more information than anyone else in the game, but never really made any powerhouse, game changing moves.  

I am a BB historian/super fan, I have been in these BB streets for decades, studying the fundamentals, history and science of this game. I've had the steepest road to the top, including quitting smoking and a bruised rib, but I as able to persevere with my skills in lying and persuasion, but also being myself and having fun.

America, super fans, live feedsters, I hope you respect this supermarket basement dweller's game and see that I never took one day in this house for granted, and you grant me honor of being the first ever winner of BB OTT.  Thank you.

4:03PM BBT It's Kryssie's turn and she says Nine weeks in 2 minutes, here it is.  After spending the first 3 weeks nominated, I won the first HoH comp for my alliance and used that to intermingle with Whitney and build a strong working relationship that earned me the best piece of information I could have asked for when she was scorned by her alliance: her alliance wasn't in fact attacking me, they wanted to establish me as a perpetual pawn so they could take me to the end and I would be easy to beat.

Armed with that information, I went into the Double Eviction knowing I couldn't disappoint my public, so I elected to throw the tie breaker, as much as it grossed me out, so I wouldn't be the first HG to end up with 2 HoHs.  The target that would have landed on my back instead landed firmly on Danielle's.  

Later that night, I was able to flip Danielle at the last minute to save in the Double, knowing full well he would stay 100% loyal to me but would turn on Danielle as soon as someone (pointing to herself) let him know that he was her initial target and had to be fought for.  

His predictability paid off in the following week when he had established a working alliance with Shelby and Morgan, and I piggybacked my way onto it into a Final 3 alliance with those lovely ladies under the condition that Danielle would be our target that week (Morgan is nodding in agreement) and Jason would be back burnered for one more to fight another day.

Saving Jason in Week 2 with the Care Package and back burnering him in Week 7 were not coincidence, they were strategy. I made a Final 2 alliance with Jason on Night 2 that I knew was risky. I know that riding or dying with someone that no one else wanted to touch with a 10' pole in this game might pay off, or might get me sent out of here.

But I didn't come here to be afraid of end-game threats. I came here to play a smart, loyal and strategic game that maybe had me flying under the radar sometimes, but I made moves when I had to make them, and my investment in Jason paid off, getting me standing here right now in the Final 3.  

I didn't come here to be the smart girl who pretended to be a waitress so she could look dumb and unsuccessful. I came here as the 100% unapologetic real life waitress who, maybe I did quit college to be a rock star, but I learned so much in my 12 years in the service industry, and those people skills I hone that whole time are what carried me to the end with people that knew they could trust me.  And I've also learned that teamwork behind the scenes will make your performance look exponentially better.

So now the game is over, America, and all the tabs are closed out, and all that's left is for you guys to fill out the tip line.  And if you feel so inclined as to put $250 Gs on my tip line, they're going to have to invent a new word for how hard I'm going to ugly cry.

Thank you so much for being involved every single week with the care packages, for having a sense of humor, for voting and for keeping all of us alive. I love and cherish every last one of you from the bottom of my butt, because it's like 8x bigger than my heart.  Thank you.

4:05PM BBT Morgan is the last to plea.  OK, she says, I don't know how I'm going to follow both of those, because I'm a terrible speech giver unless I'm rationing all my HG, but I'll try my hardest.  First of all, family and friends in Texas, I love y'all, thank you for all your support.  To CBS and BB, thank you for this crazy experience.

And to America, I never thought in a million years I'd be sitting here in this position.  It's been a long journey full of so many ups and downs, but I can honestly say I never let this game break my spirit.  I am the only person left standing in my alliance, in my side of the house, and I'm the only America's Nominee who survived this game and is here right now. I hope those points prove that I'm a fighter and deserve the $250,000.

You know, all of us have played very different games, but I think I can say I think I played a great social game.  I embraced the role of being a non-threat because I knew it would take me far in this game.  And I showed that when my back is against the wall, I can win competitions to get me farther in this game. It's why I'm standing here right now.

And you know, I did have a twist. I played this game with a sister and I had to hide that the whole entire time. So if you think this game is stressful playing just yourself, just try worrying about yourself and then a sibling in the game.  

I knew week one coming in here, I wasn't gonna be the biggest super fan, strategist, the biggest personality, so I was going to embrace the role of being that non-threat.  It kind of sucks to say that, but I knew it would work and that being likable would take me very far in this game.

There was a big house division, but I worked half this game to make sure I was well liked by that side of the house. And I worked week to week to make sure every single person in my alliance was a bigger threat than me.  Yes, they did all go home before me, but this is why I'm at the end. They all went before me, and when numbers dwindled, I showed I could win my way to where I am right now.  I won the HoH that got me to the Final Four, and I won the Head-to-Head Challenge that got me to the Final 3.

That shows I didn't have to piggy back off anyone else; I won my way here fair and square.  So, I'm running out of my points and forgetting what to say.  But, I hope, America, that you do see that I worked so hard to get here. I might be the underdog but I fought my way here.  And I might not have made as many big game moves, but I knew exactly what to do to get to this point.

A vote for me would mean the absolute world to me.  A vote for me is not only a vote for myself, but also a vote for every single one of my alliance members who went out before me.  For Alex, Shelby, Whitney, Scott, even Monty.  I'm still here, the only one fighting, because of them.  

It would mean the world to me if you voted for me, and for the last time ever, Bikini Girl out. 

4:08BBT Great speeches, Jason says, as they all clap for each other.  Thanks, America, they all ring out.  I'm so happy that's over, Morgan says.  Vote for me, Jason screeches. I feel like I'm going to barf, Kryssie says, I'm going to put on pajamas .  I'm going to take the napkins out from my armpits, Jason says.  I need to stop sweating, Morgan says. We all did really good speeches, Jason says.  Thanks for talking shit about us, asshole, Kryssie retorts with a laugh.