I Can't Believe They Really Sell This

51Ok0UGbDOL.jpg

Yes, it's rare, but you can buy ThinkGeek Canned Unicorn Meat, 5.5 Ounce sure to freak people out.

719Oo-E2jnL._SX522_.jpg

OK, the Unicorn meat was fake, but this is real and makes a great gross-out gift  
Rose Pork Brains Sampler - Two (2) 5 Ounce Cans

61cQinYIhPL._SL1100_.jpg

If your pee glows blue, it's time to quit your job at the Springfield Nuclear Plant, or may you're the proud owner of a Syolee Toilet Nightlight Motion Activated Led Toilet Bowl Lighting with 8 Colors Changing Light Suitable for Any Toilets Bathroom Washroom.

615Hv0DKxgL._SL1000_.jpg No, it's not a joke, this is real food, and real Red Headed Centipedes 51zytGXSF3L._SX372_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Toddlers Are A**holes: It's Not Your Fault  This real book puts forth the theory that a toddler's assholery is a normal part of human development—not unlike puberty, except this stage involves throwing food on the floor and taking swings at people who pay your way in life. For parents of toddlers, it's a "you better laugh so you don't cry" period.

51izw1DoWRL._SY679_.jpg

Back to the category "I wouldn't put that in my mouth."  These are real Edible Dehydrated Zebra Tarantulas

51SMUYL5ryL._SX522_.jpg

When your walls start spouting mushrooms, it's either time to clean your house, or maybe you just have a Magic Mushroom-Shaped Energy Saving Sensor LED Romantic Night Light