Confused - How to watch BBOTT from the beginning?

Hi All,

I'm now sufficiently decompressed from the last season of BB and ready to start OTT. I have CBS all access but im confused how to watch OTT from the beginning. Is there only 6 episodes total so far? Do I just scroll to the bottom of the list at http://www.cbs.com/shows/big-brother-over-the-top/video/ and start watching these videos in order? I just want to make sure im getting the right experience

Can someone direct me to the correct order?

svirf

OTT has only one "produced" show per week. It shows what happened during the week, comps etc. Then right after the produced show they go live to the house for the eviction. So, episode one on 10/05/16 starts it out and then one a week after that. They also have weekday replays that are about 15-20 minutes that show things that happened the previous 24 hours.

On 11/10/2016 at 9:08 PM, svirfnebli said:

Hi All,

I'm now sufficiently decompressed from the last season of BB and ready to start OTT. I have CBS all access but im confused how to watch OTT from the beginning. Is there only 6 episodes total so far? Do I just scroll to the bottom of the list at http://www.cbs.com/shows/big-brother-over-the-top/video/ and start watching these videos in order? I just want to make sure im getting the right experience

Can someone direct me to the correct order?

svirf

If you want to watch the feeds from day 1, flash back to Sept 28th. I think it started at 9pm BBT.