Hi, is there anyway to watch Big Brother Over The Top free?

The whole point of the OTT season is to get you to subscribe to the CBS All Access service.  You can bet that any attempts to steal it are going to be met fiercely by CBS.

Fuskie

Who does expect the BB Viewer application will continue to work with the new season, though he'll have to wait until Wednesday night to be sure...

Anyway, if there is any way to watch the shows, I'd really like to see it.  Respectfully.

Thanks

If there is anyway to watch it, I'd like to see it.  To me, that's one of the things that you have to actually pay to watch this,  For me, I can't really afford it now.  

Anyway thanks.

That' $5.99 a month.  That's a couple coffees or a beer a month.  And since the season's only 10 weeks long, it's $18 max.  Of course, CBS is hoping you'll remain a subscriber for longer, but that's totally up to you.

Fuskie

Who is just putting the subscription cost into perspective...

Canadians can see this show? How?

Some have allegedly found success with a bit of slight of hand.  To subscribe, you have to present a credit or debit card and an American address.  I'll leave it to you to figure out who this might work.

Fuskie

Who neither he nor Morty's TV endorses or recommends circumventing CBS's terms of use agreements...