After show Interviews with....

Marty

Starts with Julie talking about the new show. America decides the winner. Personally I don't want to watch a show that America decides the winner. Social Media turns into a cult and I tend not to agree with the cult. 

4 hours ago, Marty said:

Starts with Julie talking about the new show. America decides the winner. Personally I don't want to watch a show that America decides the winner. Social Media turns into a cult and I tend not to agree with the cult. 

I do not like that Americas will get to decide the winner either. Too much viewer involvement will ruin the game. 

2 minutes ago, omahaguy said:

How can you condemn BBOTT before it has even started?

As I said, too much fan involvement will ruin the game. In early BB history, they tried to involve the fans in too many decisions and I think it really had a negative impact on the game. There's a big difference in the way hg view certain actions in the game and how the fans will view the same actions. 

2 hours ago, joystiick said:

As I said, too much fan involvement will ruin the game. In early BB history, they tried to involve the fans in too many decisions and I think it really had a negative impact on the game. There's a big difference in the way hg view certain actions in the game and how the fans will view the same actions. 

I have a hunch that BBOTT will be a lot different than the recent BBs. Yes, in the early days of BB (season 1 ?) the fans voted on who would be evicted making it more of a popularity contest, so doubt that they'll go purely in that direction again with OTT. It will be interesting to see how it will work. 

I'll keep an open mind knowing that if I don't like it I can cancel it with one click.  :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, omahaguy said:

I have a hunch that BBOTT will be a lot different than the recent BBs. Yes, in the early days of BB (season 1 ?) the fans voted on who would be evicted making it more of a popularity contest, so doubt that they'll go purely in that direction again with OTT. It will be interesting to see how it will work. 

I'll keep an open mind knowing that if I don't like it I can cancel it with one click.  :rolleyes:

Yep I am gunna try it and love the ONE CLICK cancel button. :popcorn: