Friday September 9, 2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BB18 discussions are in the Big Brother 18 Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother 18 Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter. I've been tripped up not knowing if "B" is Bronte or Bridgette.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF And here's DRG's guide by team Cast Cards PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

British Bedroom (UKBR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen Area (KA)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

When referring to Da'Vonne, you can use "Da," "Dav," and, of course, "Da'Vonne," but for some reason "Da' " with the apostrophe, jams my proofreader program, and "Day" is confusing, so use Dae.

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

12:00 AM BBT Corey says he’ll say he doesn’t want it to be 2 vs 2, he doesn’t want them two competing against Nicole since he can’t play next week, and Vic lied to him about the executives. He says that means he has to sit next to his best friend again.  Corey asks if Nicole wants to have some butter pecan ice cream and says that’s her favorite. Corey says are we going to drink those beers and Nicole says we can. Corey says we need to celebrate. Corey says that’s another thing. He said hopefully James would come up here and tell us Paul and Victor are trying to make deals and he can say he heard they were making deals and that’s another reason to nominate them.  

12:03 AM BBT Corey says they can also tell James that when Paul and Vic heard the bullhorn they were kind of freaking out and wanted to vote James out. Nicole says Paul was not good at that ice comp. They talk about how she had a hard time fishing out her ball from the small bowl.

James and Victor talking about the carnival they had. James says he knew they would put small amounts in the pink balloons and that’s what he hit. James says from his season he thought it would be him, Johnny Mac, Da, or Jason. James is telling Victor how they announce AFP.

12:08 AM BBT Victor says he made his mark on the game. He got evicted twice and battled back twice. He calls himself the battle back king. He’s happy with just that. He says he’ll make history if he wins as the first player to win after being evicted or the first player to be evicted three times in one season. He says either/or is awesome. Vic says you watch the show and you think cake walk. You get here and nothing is as easy as it looks. James says he thinks there was a lot of meltdowns in that room.

Nicole comes downstairs to grab personal items to bring upstairs like toothbrushes and toothpaste, etc. They eat a little ice cream and refill their water jars and head back upstairs.

12:13 AM BBT Corey says we might get pots and pans this week. Nicole says at least you can hide up here. Nicole says I’ll stay up here after you do that. Corey says I live for this shit, don’t be scared. Corey says he would love making big moves. He says this is a great feeling, this is the one you want to control. Nicole says they can’t think that’s a good move to keep them both in here. She says if we want to win, we can’t do that. Nicole says what do you think they would have done? Corey says they would have put me and James up and sent me home. Nicole says are you ready to do that? She just wants to make sure. Corey says putting James up is not even an option. Corey says if I put Vic and James up and Paul wins veto and pulls Vic down, then Nicole has to go up and they would vote her out. Nicole says I know, that’s what I’m afraid of.

James and Victor are talking about Tiffany and why she was voted out and why Paulie wanted her out so bad.

12:24 AM BBT Nicole says Victor thinks he wins no matter who is sitting next to him. Corey says his game wasn’t that good since he was evicted twice. He had to earn three chances to try to win.  Nicole says she saved them when it would have been easiest to put them up and they repaid us so we’re even. Corey says yeah because you won veto and we could have had our pick. Corey says they are going to be so pissed. Nicole says she’s scared of them. Pots and pans for sure.

James is telling Victor how jury house works and the videos they watch.  He also tells him how finale works when they reveal who was voted out at F3. Vic says none of them can be bitter with me. He says everyone in jury house voted him out so they literally have nothing to say about him voting them out. And they did it first so in that sense, how can they be bitter. Victor says the only person that didn’t evict him was Paul. Twice. He doesn’t even want to hear anything from anybody. James says he’s strictly game. Whoever played the best game will get his vote.

12:30 AM BBT Nicole says who’s your target this week? Vic? Corey says yeah, but I’m not going to say who my target it. Nicole says she thinks one is going to come down are you going to put James up. Corey says I’m going to win veto. Nicole says but what if one comes down. Corey says I’ll put you up. She says really? Corey says come on blondie, get your head in the game. Nicole says she’s the last girl so she doesn’t know what to think. They talk about Derrick and what he would have done in this situation. Nicole says he would have done what she did. Not win unless he had to.

12:34 AM BBT Paul comes up and says James? Corey says yeah. Paul says who are you going to put up with him. He says honestly neither of us care. He says worst case scenario we could both be on the block. Paul says you could hook me up and say something like Paul went up last time and Vic can step up and do it this time. Paul says we need to win the veto. He says surprise us, I don’t care. He says he’s confident and he doesn’t think Vic gives a shit. He knows the next veto will be mental and no way James beats him in a mental comp. They are talking about how much faster they were going than James. Nicole says he dropped zero butter. Paul says James is done and checked out. Paul is kind of pissed at Natalie. He’s over that girl. Paul says if they lose the veto, he’ll self-evict. Paul says 19-1. They start talking about Natalie’s speech and her calling James her soulmate. Corey says it was so fake and Paul says oh yeah it was. Paul doesn’t even expect Natalie’s vote in the end if he gets there.

James is called to DR and he turns the lights out so Vic can go to sleep.

12:41 AM BBT Paul says Paulie is pissed. All girls so far and now Natalie. Paul says they called the HOH comp and they are trying to figure out veto. Nicole says maybe a puzzle. Face morph is a suggestion and Paul says something about Dice. Corey says that comp was tough work and Paul says good job homie. Paul heads out of the room. Paul pops back in and says he’s sorry he’s not as jumpy and as excited as he should be, but he’s in pain.

Paul heads into the UKBR and tells Victor he was trying to conserve energy to get that big scooper. Paul says James gave up in that HOH comp. Paul says we need to watch James and make sure he doesn’t get in their ear. Victor says I don’t think he’ll do that. Vic says he’s playing for America’s player. Paul says you don’t think Corey and Nicole will fuck us over? Vic says not if they are true. Paul goes to refill his water bottle and sees Corey and says James told Vic there wasn’t any point in campaigning, but he doesn’t think it’s true.

12:50 AM BBT Vic in UKBR talking to himself. He says he misses his family and just wants to see them. He says he has gotten more headaches in three months in the house than three years outside of the house. He says it’s like his body is immune to advil.

12:52 AM BBT Paul and Victor in the UKBR while Nicole and Corey are in the HOH room and all are talking game and running scenarios. Paul asks Vic if he went and talk to them and Vic says no. Paul says they have to be thinking that Corey can’t compete next week, but maybe he’ll think he just has to win veto. He says he doesn’t think they would do that because it would piss Paul off if they went against them. He can’t see them boning them and Vic says the same thing. Paul says the best case scenario is whoever of us isn’t on the block wins veto and Nicole goes up. Paul says if we make it through this week we are guaranteed F3. Paul says he was conserving his energy, that’s why he was crawling. BB tells them the BR lights must stay on. Paul says long story short, let’s win the veto. Victor says he is not feeling how he felt the last time. He says we’re not getting boned. Paul says yeah. Paul says we’ll just kill it and Vic says that’s us all day. Vic says if James is on the block at the end of the week, he’s going home. Vic says they would feel really bad about going back on their word. BB tells Victor and Paul the BR light has to remain on. Paul says good night. Victor says Nicole and Corey don’t talk in the dark. Paul says it’s just bullshit.

Nicole is telling Corey he needs to talk to James to make sure he’s on their side. Nicole says they can’t just not talk to James and assume he’s on their side. Corey says I hope James comes up. Nicole says she is going to study two hours every day this week.

1:00 AM BBT Nicole and Corey are trying to figure out the schedule for the upcoming week. They think there will be an eviction on Sunday and it will be aired Wednesday and then another eviction Thursday. Corey says no way we go another week and still have four people in the house. He just doesn’t see that happening. Corey asks Nicole if she’s going to study and she says not tonight because she’s too tired.

1:05 AM BBT Corey says Vic and Paul are going to be pissed. Nicole says she’s going to be nauseous. Nicole says you can tell them you had to put them both up to make sure Nicole wasn’t an option to go on the block. She says that’s what she was going to do if she had won. She would have given them a heads up. Corey says you can’t tell them you’re going to put them up. Nicole says she thinks they’ll do pots and pans. Corey says Vic will understand it’s strategy. Nicole says every time she goes to the KT they’ll crack a joke. She says she’s afraid of Paul because he’s verbally abusive. She doesn’t want to be on his bad side. He reminds her of ED. She says at this point in the game, he’s going to be so pissed. She says he’ll try and work her up and try and get in her head. Corey says we don’t want to be playing Vic and Paul in the F4, we just don’t.

1:10 AM BBT Nicole says she 1000% wants one of them out this week, but she wants to make them comfortable until they vote them out. Corey says so are you telling me to put up James and Vic? Nicole says worst case scenario James would go home. Corey says I don’t want James to go home. Nicole says or I could go home and Corey says I don’t want you to go home. Nicole says she’s just afraid of them. Corey says is that emotional or strategy and Nicole says emotional. She doesn’t want them to mess up her game. Corey says you’re swaying and it’s weird. Nicole says I’m scared of Paul. Corey feels like him and James are on the same page right now and there’s not even a need to talk.

1:16 AM BBT Nicole’s ideal F3 is her, Corey, and James. Nicole is listing reason why James could potentially work with Paul and Victor. She’s worried that he’s stuck in London with them and they are going to sway him and if James wins veto he’ll pull one of them down. Nicole isn’t saying he’ll do it, she just wants to talk to him.

1:24 AM BBT Nicole says she just wants to talk to James because she hasn’t had a chance to yet. Corey says what should I say in my speech. Nicole says what you said earlier is good. Nicole says how bad James wanted Michelle to stay in the house when she was gunning us, sketch! Corey says he did that because of Natalie. Nicole is afraid Vic and Paul will tell him about the F4 deal and if they don’t tell him about it he will feel betrayed. Nicole says he threw her under the bus two days ago to save his girl. She gets it. Nicole says if James could take back voting Victor out, he would. Nicole says if we talk to James he might give us a reason to put Paul and Vic up. She says that would be the best case scenario. She doesn’t want to tell James anything Paul and Vic have said in the last two week because she’s afraid he’ll go tell them.

Meanwhile, Paul rolls over and says fool is campaigning right now. (Not sure if he’s talking in his sleep or just mumbling and Victor is asleep and didn’t respond)

1:30 AM BBT James is out of the DR. He’s in the KT getting a drink and a snack. Corey says if he doesn’t come up on his own go and get him. James heats something up in the microwave and heads upstairs. Nicole and Corey celebrate. Nicole says we were hoping you would come up here. Corey says what’s up? James says nothing I just wanted to talk to you. Corey says what do you think we’re going to do. James says I think you’re going after some big fish this week. Nicole says we just want to make sure if you win veto you won’t use it on them. James says definitely I wouldn’t. Nicole says I wanted to make sure because you’re going to be in London with them and they’re going to get in your ear.  James says they pretty much know I’m with you guys. James says he has no problem voting them out. He has no problem getting Victor out. Corey says let’s win this veto and keep things the same. James says one hundo percent, they wouldn’t even ask me to use the veto. Nicole says I was worried because we haven’t talked in a long time. James says it’s because Paul and Victor are always around and it’s hard to talk game.

1:40 AM BBT Nicole says she was sitting outside once and tried to talk to James and Natalie got mad. Nicole says she gave up because it was difficult to talk to him because Natalie and Michelle were always around and Natalie would get mad when they talk. James says they always wonder why James would defend Nicole and Corey. James says that microphone thing didn’t help either (bull horn). He says Natalie brought it up again the night they had a fight. James says they were just friends because they were both vets. Nicole says they’ve never talked game but they never said they were coming after each other.

1:46 AM BBT Corey tells James was Paul said about him not campaigning and that James has given up. Corey is confused because he heard James say he had his back since day one. Corey says deep down they have to know he wouldn’t put James up next week. He says if one of them pulled the other off, then I risk Nicole going up. Corey says why would I do that. James says Victor thinks he’s going up but he doesn’t know what Paul thinks. James says Vic said he wasn’t even going to come up and talk to them. Corey says Vic said to our face that whoever sits next to me in F2 will lose against me. James says Vic says I have 9 comp wins, got evicted and won my way back twice, how can you argue against that. Corey says the only reason Vic and Paul would think they aren’t going up is because they were up there all the time and they thought they were working together. Nicole says they might tell you we had a F4 deal and James says I don’t care about any of that.

1:50 AM BBT Corey says he thought it would be him and James on the block last week. Corey says we have your back and James says I know, I’ve always felt that. Corey says it’s an unspoken thing. James asks if he can have an orange juice and Corey says yeah. He tells James to take whatever he wants. Corey says he got three boxes of wheat thins. James says me and Natalie are whatever right now, but your sister is cute. Corey says I’ll put in a good word for you. Corey says she’s really sweet and loyal. James says I just need to find me a Texas girl. Corey says she’s not materialistic at all and if you love her, then she’s the happiest person in the world.

1:53 AM BBT Nicole is called to the DR. Corey wonders if he can keep his pillow and James says he got a baby blanket and he had to give it back because they make sure they get everything back so they can send it back.

1:55 AM BBT Nicole asked James if Natalie really was after her and why. James says it wasn’t that she was after you, she was really upset about that one thing and that decision blew up her game and sent her home. He says the bumper car thing on day 34, she said we really hurt her feelings. Nicole says that was more Michelle and James said yeah and Michelle admitted it and Natalie forgave her. Corey says the girl thing as weird this season because they hated each other’s guts but then they were best friends. FotH.

2:00 AM BBT James and Corey in HOH talking about F4 comp. James says he and Nicole have to pull out a W for Corey. Corey says yeah it sucks I have to sit out. Corey says he’d have to win the veto. James says really HOH doesn’t matter except for safety. Whoever wins veto controls who goes home next week. Corey says it’s funny Vic isn’t even going to go up there and talk. James says he wasn’t mad about it, he says he came this far and they have to swing at each other. They talk about the HOH comp and Corey asks if it was real butter and James says he doesn’t think so. He says it didn’t feel oily like butter does.

2:05 AM BBT James says he thinks Natalie was a secret game because she was turning up the last couple of weeks. James says she was real upset about that though and she had said she just wanted to make it to jury and she killed her goals. Corey says he thought she was smart. Corey says when he heard Paul went to Pepperdine he knew he was smart and Corey says she went to Seton Hall and he knew she was smart. Corey says it’s a $50,000 a year school. James says you know Natalie has a bachelor’s in journalism. Corey says those papers are long and not easy. James says she pulled out a shit ton of student loans though to go there. Corey says he thought she was rich when he found out she went to Seton Hall. James said let me find out that girl is rich. Corey says he thought she said she was on a scholarship because she came from a single parent home. Corey says she down played herself big time and played dumb and said she was bad in comps and she got lucky.

2:10 AM BBT James said the week before Frank and Da had their blow up he told her to lay low because he wanted to help her with her game. He said he was coaching her a lot.  Corey says when Paulie and Natalie got into she was very good with her words.

2:15 AM BBT James says every time he would talk to her about personal stuff she would deflect it and start talking game. He tells him about their fight and his apology and the only thing she heard him say was throwing him under the bus. He says she wouldn’t talk about anything else.

2:20 AM BBT More speculation between James and Corey on what the schedule for the week will be and what the comps might be.

2:32 AM BBT James tells Corey how the F3 works and the last comp plays out. James says just HOH’s and no veto. James says 2 more HOH’s. Corey says one more, unless you call that last person HOH. They are running scenarios for F4 comp and what happens after that. Corey is not convinced the winner of the F3 comp is called an HOH.

2:35 AM BBT They talk about going to Vegas and betting some of their winnings. They talk about having to pay taxes on it. James says he’s from Texas so he doesn’t have to pay state tax, just federal tax. Corey says is that like 32% and James doesn’t know. James says or you can be like the guy from Survivor and not pay your taxes and go to jail for a year. Corey laughs and says really? James says yeah he spent it all.  James says he’s going to bed and goes down to brush his teeth and heads off to bed.

2:41 AM BBT James in the UKBR with Victor and Paul who are asleep. Corey is listening to his music and Nicole is still in the DR.  

10:56 AM BBT Nicole & Corey are in the KT. Nicole has washed Corey's plate & fork already & now she is washing the pan he used to make something to eat. Corey is putting other dishes away that are in the strainer. Nicole has Corey give her the bowl that he used also so she can wash it. In the UKBR, Paul, Victor & James are all still snuggled in their beds sleeping. The lights are on in all the rooms.

10:58 AM BBT Nicole & Corey are heading up to the HOHR. Nicole asks Corey if she has gotten under his skin yet? He says, no. He says he has won 1 comp per week recently. He practices his speech to nominate Victor & Paul. He says he has to put them up because otherwise he would be forced to put Nicole up & she may go home. He says that James has kept him safe, so he's not going to nominate  him. He says that if he keeps Victor in the game he's going to win the $500,000, so he has to take his shot while he can. We see FOTH briefly. Corey is crunching on an apple. Nicole gets in bed. Corey gets in bed also & puts on his headphones to listen to music while he finishes his apple. Corey starts to laugh. Nicole asks him if he's shaking? He laughs some more very deeply. He makes the weird noises he makes to Nicole & says, "What's up?" We see FOTH.

11:02 AM BBT Corey is jamming out to his music & eating his crunchy apple. Nicole is snuggled under the comforter next to him. Victor, James & Paul are all still asleep in the UKBR.

11:03 AM BBT Corey puts his left arm in the air using the remote on the TV in the HOHR. He seems to have his right arm on Nicole. He is leaning back onto to the fish tank. The fish are loving life & swimming all around in the fish tank. 

11:06 AM BBT James is sleeping in the bed he & Natalie usually slept in when he wasn't in the doghouse. He has his left arm bent over his head with a black shirt wrapped around his head to cover his eyes from the lights. Paul is sleeping in the bed he has occupied this season, except when he's been up in the HOHR. Victor is sleeping in the bed he & Michelle switched in & out of this season. That's the bed James would sleep in also when he was in the doghouse.

11:08 AM BBT Corey starts to whistle & we see FOTH briefly. Corey has a smile on his face while listening to his music. He seems to be concentrating & thinking about things while he's listening to his music. He has put the iPod in his right hand.

11:11 AM BBT Corey asks Nicole is she knows one of Taylor Swift's songs? He says it's such a good song. Victor gets called to the DR. Nicole is listening to the song. Corey goes in the HOHR WA to brush his teeth. Victor puts on his hat & goes to the DR. 

11:14 AM BBT Corey gets back in bed. Nicole gives the headphones back to Corey. He says it is a good song. He puts the headphones on & says, "Yep, I'm listening to it again."

11:17 AM BBT Corey is bouncing his foot to the beat of the music he is listening to while under the comforter in the HOHR bed. In the UKBR, James has taken his left arm down & has put it next to himself. Paul is still snuggled under his comforter in his bed. All is quiet in the BB house at the moment.

11:21 AM BBT Corey seems to keep repeating the song he is listening to because he keeps pushing a button on the iPod. He cracks his knuckles & breaths in & out deeply to help him relax a little bit. Nicole seems to have fallen asleep. She is laying all the way to the side of her bed & is snuggled under the comforter.

11:23 AM BBT In the UKBR there are clothes hung on the corners of the rails at the foot of each bed. There are small decorative pillows on the floor next to the bed Paul is sleeping in near the dressers. Paul & James both have their Zingbot ballcaps hung on their bed posts as well. James has left his clothes in his suitcase & it's at the foot of his bed on the floor. He has another pile next to it. Paul has his clothes still in his suitcase at the foot of his bed on the floor as well. We see FOTH.

11:26 AM BBT Nicole gets up & tells Corey he keeps listening to T Swift over there. She asks if he's even fed his fish yet? They both get up to check the drawer for the fish food. Corey says his pictures are awful & he wonders where they came from. Nicole says his family probably sent them. Paul gets called to the DR. Nicole says she would be doing better if he let her sleep in a little more. He tells her to be quiet & says she's sounding stupid. He fed the fish. Nicole falls on the floor in the HOHR WA. She asks Corey to help her up & he does. He starts messing with her & they play fight. She says she is sore. Paul is up & getting dressed to go in the DR. We see FOTH briefly twice.

11:30 AM BBT-12:00 PM BBT Victor gets up and makes coffee. Paul out of DR and they head upstairs. They ask about what James came up and talked to them about and Corey say he just talked about Natalie a lot. They talk about the HOH comp and how many times they fell. General chatter about drinking.

James gets up, goes to the WC, and then goes back to lay down.

12:05 PM BBT Nicole, Corey, Paul, and Vic still in HOH talking. They are talking about the HOH comp again. Nicole says there was no catching up to Corey by the time she got her big scoop.

12:09 PM BBT Paul and Victor head downstairs. Corey and Nicole lay back down. Vic goes to get coffee. Paul says he hates how Vic makes it hotter and Vic says because when you add the creamer, it gets cold.

12:12 PM BBT Paul and Victor in the WA talking about James’ pitch. They think Corey won’t do anything now, but wait for veto. Vic says it’d be funny if Nicole had to go up and Paul says we’d send her home. Vic says we need to talk to live feeders and Paul says there are no more live feeders. Vic says yes there are and Paul says barely. They argue over who has talked to live feeders more this season.

12:15 PM BBT Nicole goes down to refill her water jar and Paul asks if they re-stocked the cookie dough. Paul and Victor mumbling about what Corey will do. Vic says his sketch-o-meter gives zero fucks these days.

12:19 PM BBT Victor says he is so stoked to visit Nicole. Go somewhere he’s never been in the middle of Michigan. Paul says and do what? Vic says party, 4 wheelers, Nicole has all that. Paul says what if she’s lying.

12:22 PM BBT Vic is so over this game. Paul says 12 days.

12:24 PM BBT Corey is called to the DR. Paul in KT is talking about his lower back hurting and his legs are tired and sore. Corey coming down stairs and says his legs hurt.  James back up in the KT and he got some heat patches. James says they gave him some comps this season that jacked them up. Paul says he was in a whole lot of pain. FotH.

12:28 PM BBT Victor is cooking. Paul is at the KT table. James is heating up leftover. Nicole is in the HOH listening to music. Paul says there is the awesome place near where he lives that charges $25 for a full body massage. James says everywhere in Texas is like $55 for a half hour.

1:41PM BBT Nicole and Corey sleeping in HoH bed.  Tight shot of Corey's face as you hear the sweet relaxing sounds of Vic taking a leak in the HoH bathroom - door open.  BB cuts the audio part way through.

1:44PM BBT James sitting on the couch watching Corey and Nicole sleep, listening to Tay-Tay on the headphones, and thinking about broken relationships.  Vic also had climbed into the bed after emptying his bladder.

1:47PM BBT Paul in the WA picking hair out of a hairbrush, then walking into the shower with his slippers on and collecting products to take to HoH bathroom.

1:51PM BBT Corey, Nicole, Vic crashed out in bed, James still getting his religion from Tay-Tay through the headphones as he sits on the couch opposite.  Paul wandering around HoH bathroom.

12:31 PM BBT James, Paul, and Victor in the KT. Paul says one of us is going home this week. Vic says maybe. Vic says but if I’m not on the block and I pull Paul off, then Nicole has to go up. Vic says anything can happen. Then says but yeah most likely one of us. Vic says Corey puts Nicole up. James says and says it’s a guys alliance. Vic laughs and says she would cry. They are talking about Victor’s battle back and he says the harnesses hurt him and Tiffany on their comp.

12:35 PM BBT James tells them about the dizzy bat comp where they spin around and have to throw a ball to knock down pins.

12:39 PM BBT They talk about if they’ll play veto today and what it might be. James says if it’s today noms would be early. Paul says the HT would be great right now. James goes to get his cup.

12:44 PM BBT Paul asks Victor who do you think is going up, me or you? Vic says no idea to be honest. They are eating so it’s quiet. James comes back in.

12:48 PM BBT Paul says it could be a how bad do you want it comp. James says I’ll take the money, the trip and they all laugh. James says what if they said you could hang out with your family for 2 hours and Paul says he would not do that. Paul says maybe that’s why there was no incentive in this HOH comp.

12:50 PM BBT Paul goes upstairs to HOH with Nicole and James is in the KT with Victor. Paul wants to take a hot bath. He tells Nicole it could be a how bad do you want it comp. Nicole says I don’t think it would be because the punishments wouldn’t last long. Paul says the punishment could be something that has to be done in 24 hours. Nicole explains how the comp works. Paul talking about Vic wanting to come see Nicole and her friend Mariah.

James and Victor count the straws in the straw container. There are 78 straws. They said that didn’t take as long as they thought. James grabs a box of tissues and says how many tissues are left in this box. Vic laughs. They are now guessing how many skittles are in a bowl.

12:55 PM BBT Corey is out of the DR and goes to the KT with Vic and James. They tell him about their “game” they are playing. Vic says how many planes are on the wall. James says fuck that. FotH. James goes to the WC and Corey goes upstairs. Vic follows him upstairs.

12:57 PM BBT Vic lays across the foot of the bed and wants Nicole to rub his back. Nicole sits up to rub his back and BB tells Vic not to obstruct his microphone. Paul goes to run in the bathtub and clean it out. Nicole says it’s the first time it’s been used. Nicole asks where James is and Victor tells her.

3:32PM BBT In the HOH  Corey and Vic talking about their favorite flavors of Triscuits. Vic tells Corey that he has no idea what to do with himself. They are all bored.3:00PM BBT Paul and Corey in the KT talking about which HG they expected would have gone further in the game. Vic in the shower.

3:04PM BBT Paul asks Corey who he is putting up him or Vic? Corey says he has no idea. Paul says if Vic is going to be pissed then put him up that he doesn't care.

3:08PM BBT James waking up from his name. Vic doing ADLs and Nicole/Paul talking about getting a massage when they get home.

3:20PM BBT The HG discuss that Corey has a Geographic Tongue. James has gone back to sleep. The 4 amigos discuss if they got to do the Amazing Race. They all think it would be really cool.

3:32PM BBT In the HOH  Corey and Vic talking about their favorite flavors of Triscuits. Vic tells Corey that he has no idea what to do with himself. They are all bored.

3:43PM BBT Vic, Corey and Nicole talking about where they would like to live eventually. Paul in the shower. James sleeping.

3:59PM BBT Vic tells Paul that he feels awkward hanging out in the HOH with Nicole and Corey because they are both in the bed and cuddling. He says it makes him uncomfortable and he is tired of seeing them cuddle.

4:03PM BBT Vic and Paul talk in safari. They want to lock up the veto so they are completely safe this week. Paul says maybe they need to rattle their cage.

4:07PM BBT Paul and Vic talking. Vic says that he and Paul can both crap on Corey and Nicole if one of them is on the block. Vic feels that Corey shouldn't nominate both of them.

4:13PM BBT Corey heads to HOH and Nicole asks him if he ready to do this. Corey says yes he is. He says it is $500K and you do what you have to do.

4:15PM BBT Vic telling Paul that he can't be paranoid but if he goes up - then he goes up. It's a game. They talk about that it would suck though. Corey listening to his music in the HOH.

4:19PM BBT Vic says that he wouldn't betray them and he would be very sour after the show if they betray him. He says that they were good to each other and they shouldn't go back on their word.

4:24PM BBT Vic and Paul talking noms. Vic says he wouldn't have put up Corey and Nic (Paul doesn't say the same). Vic worried about being nominated. Paul says that they have to entertain the idea that they may be going up together.

4:39PM BBT James gets up and asks Paul if they are restocked. Paul says they are and James heads to the SR for food.