House full of little girls and devious boys

This is my first time posting on this sight but after these last 2 weeks I'm really at a loss and want to vent! I LOVE this game and this season has turned from "Big Brother" to "Let's Give Paulie the Money"!  I firmly believe that casting is a big part of the problem. I mean how can you have a great show with grand schemes when they only.cast a few people that have a backbone? I  have never been in the position to apply to be on the show but after this season I am finally doing it! CBS casts what they feel works best for the majority of their audience but I can't believe that all America wants to see is a bunch of dim witted girls, with the emotional maturity of my 12 year old daughter, getting duped by abs of steel! I'm all about a wash board stomach but this is for a half million dollars GIRLS! With the exception of Momma Da this season every girl in the house is playing for the guys to win! Let's cast some older ladies and guys next summer CBS, and not just your token older guy that you've done the last few seasons! I know there are Paulie fans out there but I'm just not one of them. I'm actually pulling for James or even Paul to win this season. All they have to do is quit being a part of King Paulies court and make a freaking move! 

1 hour ago, Fortyishladycanwin said:

This is my first time posting on this sight but after these last 2 weeks I'm really at a loss and want to vent! I LOVE this game and this season has turned from "Big Brother" to "Let's Give Paulie the Money"!  I firmly believe that casting is a big part of the problem. I mean how can you have a great show with grand schemes when they only.cast a few people that have a backbone? I  have never been in the position to apply to be on the show but after this season I am finally doing it! CBS casts what they feel works best for the majority of their audience but I can't believe that all America wants to see is a bunch of dim witted girls, with the emotional maturity of my 12 year old daughter, getting duped by abs of steel! I'm all about a wash board stomach but this is for a half million dollars GIRLS! With the exception of Momma Da this season every girl in the house is playing for the guys to win! Let's cast some older ladies and guys next summer CBS, and not just your token older guy that you've done the last few seasons! I know there are Paulie fans out there but I'm just not one of them. I'm actually pulling for James or even Paul to win this season. All they have to do is quite being a part of King Paulies court and make a freaking move! 

You are correct on all counts.  CBS is focusing on young viewers which is fine BUT as you mention these are high school mentality, except for DaVonne & that is why she immediately gets evicted as the men see she is playing the game.  Her mistake has been in telling too much to people who, for some unknown reason, immediately became subservient to king Paulie. 

One blaring issue is that the girls now in house are not demanding that the guys stop the filthy questions/talk.  DaVonne was a strong woman who let Frank know she wasn't there for his pleasure nor would she allow him to demean her in any way.  That is one huge problem to me.  These high school boys, talking about sex acts, women they have used & abused, their many conquests, their foul language, show disregard for women and sexual abuse in my mind.  In a work place setting the antics of these thugs would not be allowed and CBS should put down rules re these gutter words & comments. When Victor asked the girls if they ever had fingers in their rectum I was sickened. Is this acceptable to CBS? Teens & children watch this show & CBS is allowing filth to be ingrained into young minds & thinking these actions are permissible.

But re the game, presently Michelle is trying to talk sense to Victor and others re Paulie's manipulation but, of course, Victor is oblivious.  Seems most are content to get their $7,000 or whatever they get for being on the show.  We hope each week someone will do something to begin forming a group to deter Paulie none are wanting to do that.

Well this is not a work place setting. This is a group of people from different walks of life. If they don't like it or find something innappriate, they need to say something. Da even let stuff go too long till she blew up. By then she was jilted and had blinders on to get Frank. Frank sure could have been great for her game  had she spoke up sooner. Franks behavior looks pale compared to some of the ignorant mess these guys are spouting. 

In my opinion it is low rent behavior, but it is not sexual abuse. 

Agreed-worst cast to date. I don't want anyone to win, if I had to root for someone I'd root for Victor, and Cory to come in second. Victor is influenced by "King Paulie" and Pauls antics, I don't think he's truly like that. Nicole's behavior is appalling this season, the fact that she encourages Z to stick with Paulie, knowing how bad he talks about her, is disgusting. Natalie is a jealous little girl who craves attention from boys, and is using poor spineless James, Bridget has a filthy mouth and Meech is bat s*** crazy. I wish Z could have picked up on Paulies BS and started to play the game, I really wanted her to win, but she got played. I hope her mom sits her down and gives her a stern talking to. She's a good girl and they humiliated her on national tv. So disappointed in CBS. 

On 8/11/2016 at 5:42 PM, Buddafly said:

Agreed-worst cast to date. I don't want anyone to win, if I had to root for someone I'd root for Victor, and Cory to come in second. Victor is influenced by "King Paulie" and Pauls antics, I don't think he's truly like that. Nicole's behavior is appalling this season, the fact that she encourages Z to stick with Paulie, knowing how bad he talks about her, is disgusting. Natalie is a jealous little girl who craves attention from boys, and is using poor spineless James, Bridget has a filthy mouth and Meech is bat s*** crazy. I wish Z could have picked up on Paulies BS and started to play the game, I really wanted her to win, but she got played. I hope her mom sits her down and gives her a stern talking to. She's a good girl and they humiliated her on national tv. So disappointed in CBS. 

I agree with everything but Z she new what she was doing and has to take responsibility for her own actions and lets not forget the supply room (Nasty.)