Friday August 5, 2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BB18 discussions are in the Big Brother 18 Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother 18 Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter. I've been tripped up not knowing if "B" is Bronte or Bridgette.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF And here's DRG's guide by team Cast Cards PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

British Bedroom (UKBR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

When referring to Da'Vonne, you can use "Da," "Dav," and, of course, "Da'Vonne," but for some reason "Da' " with the apostrophe, jams my proofreader program, and "Day" is confusing, so use Dae.

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1:15AM BBT Z and Michelle in the bumper cars, and Victor, Paul, and Paulie up in the HOH are separately saying they do not trust James.  

Victor says this three is the power in the house, they have won by far the most comps.  Victor wants to name this 3 person alliance.  Bromigos he wants.  They throw out some other names and go back to the Executives idea, then seem to settle on The Board.  [Paulie and Paul seem to be going along, but maybe not really].  

PP give Victor several ideas of crazy things to do during the nomination ceremony. VIctor: "I told America I would be mean if I got back in the house, so I have to give America what they asked for, don't I?".  I had to win three competions back to back to back to get BACK in the competition.  That would go down in history as one of the best nomination ceremonies ever.  Lots of boy-giggling about all these ideas.  Victor thinks viewers are going to love this (his Mardi Gras hat).  

PP leave and go the bathroom/powder room where they can barely contain their laughter: "we just convinced Victor to throw Mardi Gras beads at the nominees"!!!  

They are surprised to find a lot of people already asleep.  They split up,

Paul goes to the Tokyo bedroom, where he tells Bridgette and Michelle that Victor has lost it -- he's wearing his hat and drinking all his beers.  He's going to let Victor do that, then see if maybe Victor spills something.  He thinks he has been invited to a slumber party.  Paul won't be surprised if Victor nominates him (Paul), because he says Victor has just lost it.

1:50AM BBT Paulie and Zakiyah in the bumper cars.  Paulie says Victor said don't badger me, I know what I am going to do.  Z says, he really said that?  Paulie: yeah.  But he's pounding beers so Paul will go back and see what he can find out. Paulie: it's the scary reign of HOH, imagine Devon only it's the first week of jury. Z: shit.  Can we fast forward now, just see who gets the Care Package?

Paulie is telling Z everything that happened in the HOH room, but he casts it as if Victor was being a dictator, when the tone at the time was way more like 3 bros goofing off.  Z: I'm not going to panic. Paulie: the only time to panic is when someone is sitting on the block on Thursday nite.

2:00AM BBT Paul talking more about how Victor has lost it.  Paulie is going to shower.  Z is going to shower with Paulie.  Paul may have to take one for the team (saying that Victor may try to go after him in the HOH room tonight).  Paul leaves.  Z: what are you thinking of?  Paulie: a date.  I'll pick out what you wear. Z: Is this lust? Paulie: you're just trying to get in my pants.

Paul in TBR, with Nicole/Corey and Bridgette.  I think he's (Victor's) going to use 9 to 1 as one of his reasons.  Nicole: that's not good.  Corey: it could be any of us.  Paul: yep.  (but several times over the past half hour Paul and Paulie have guessed that Victor might nominate James and Natalie)

2:28AM BBT Zakiyah talking about past relationships.  She seems ... wistful.  [If you are a Z fan, this segment seems to be as much like the real her as I've seen so far on the feeds].

2:50AM BBT Tipsy (drunk?) Victor visits Tokyo and amuses the troops.  James and Natalie performing mutual ego-boo-ing in the dark.  All cameras to Victor, who is doing one of his "rhymes".

2:55am BBT James and Nat are talking in bed. She thinks Z didn't even break a sweat in the comp and swears she must be an ex-NBA dancer.

3:28 am KA Nicole, James and Victor. Victor says he's going to make BB history with his nom speech. He's planning to wear his hat (mardi gras hat?)

Michelle gets told to put on her microphone (sternly because it's not the first time)

2016-08-05-09.22.49-Cam_1.png

2016-08-05-09.23.02-Cam_1.png

2016-08-05-09.36.24-Cam_4.png

10:27 AM BBT - Nicole and Bridge called to the DR 

10:30 AM BBT - Bridge and Nicole in WA doing ADL 

10:31 BBT - Nicole offers to make coffee, goes to kitch and makes coffee

10:33 BBT - Nicole  gives shout out to her family in Michigan 

10:39 BBT Bridge and Nic talking in WA. Talking about Bridge being a HN, she had pizza again yesterday. Nic says "Youre about to be a HN, you eat whatever the F you want." 

10:40 BBT - Nic and Bride ADL in WA 

10:45 BBT - Bridge goes to kitchen to get coffee for herself and Nic. Comed back and they're talking about Bridge's brace on her leg. They talk about sending ppl to orthopedic doctors as nurses, so they don't now how long you can actually were a brace without damage. They're talking about being nurses throughout the hospital. Nic says she resigned her job, so when she gets back she'll have to find a new job. 

9:00AM BBT  Good morning!  Feeds are down with FotH.  Looks like the HGs are in for an early day!
9:12AM BBT Feeds are back up.  Vic is in HoHR putting on his HoH robe.  Bridgette is in WA doing ADLs.
9:14AM BBT BB announces "Zak, Paul, Paulie, Corey, Nicole and Nat, there are fresh batteries in the Storage Room."  Paul is seen in the UKBR getting some clothes.
9:16AM BBT Bridgette heads back to bed in the TBR.  Lights are still off in that room.  BB announces that bedroom lights must remain on during the day.
9:18AM BBT  BB reminded Zak, Paulie, Corey, Nicole and Nat to get their batteries.
9:19AM BBT Zak and Paulie head to storage to get their batteries. Then into the WA for ADLs. Corey is seen coming out of WC to wash his hands. Vic is upstairs in HoHR. He has the TV on monitoring the KT. He is getting himself a bowl of Fruity Pebbles. He shows his hands to the camera and said that he has 15 blisters on his hands.
9:24AM BBT Vic walks out of HoHR & stands on loft.  Corey goes to KT.  Vic says "Good morning mother freaker."  Corey says "House Guests it is time to feed the cat."  He can be seen pouring a bowl of milk.  Meanwhile, Zak is only one in WA doing ADLs.
9:36AM BBT Corey walks back into HNR to go back to sleep.  He notices Paulie & Zak holding hands while they sleep.  He says "Aaawww that's so cute.  Relationship goals."
9:47AM BBT Feeds are focused on showing HGs sleeping in TBR & HNR.  
9:53AM BBT Feeds are now focused on showing HGs sleeping in HNR & UKBR.
10:14AM BBT HGs still sleeping.  However, you can hear some loud banging in the background.  
10:20AM BBT Nicole & Bridgette were both called to the DR at the same time.
10:23AM BBT Nic heads to WA for ADLs.  Bridgette grabs clothes from dresser & then heads to ADL.  Bridgette & Nic talking about barely sleeping last night & that their arms are hurting.  Nic asks Bridgette if she wants her to make coffee.  Bridgette says yes.
10:26AM BBT Nic mumbling to herself as she makes coffee.  She starts singing Joy to the World and feeds are cut quickly.  [probably to remind her that they are not allow to sing].  She says to feed "I love you mom, dad, Jessie, Mariah, Kaylee.  Miss you guys.  It's 1:30 in Michigan."
10:32AM BBT Nic heads back to WA & tells Bridgette that coffee is on its way.  She says she really needs it because she is completely out of it.  You can hear Bridgette in shower.
10:36AM BBT Nic & Bridgette in WA talking about food.  Bridgette says that she ate pizza last night.  Nic says that since Bridgette is going to be a HaveNot, she needs to eat everything she wants to today.  
10:49AM BBT Nic & Bridgette talking about working in the hospital.  Nic said that she was doing shifts in the ICU & ER.
10:55AM BBT Nic & Bridgette talking about how coworkers can write each other up at most hospitals now.  Nic says she doesn't think it is right because it creates a bad work environment.  
10:58AM BBT Nic is telling Bridgette about a dream where people came up to her & her mom.  The people said that they wanted to take a picture with her.  So she goes to stand with the people & they take her.  She says that they took her someplace where Paulie was.  They wanted to try to get Paulie and Paulie just stood there and said game on.

11:03 AM BBT - Nic and Bridge talking about ACP - what they think it will be. 

11:04 AM BBT - WBRB 

11:05 AM BBT - Bridge called to the DR again 

11:07 AM BBT - Nicole in WA doing ADL. Everyone still sleeping in the HN room and British Room.

11:13am BBT: Nicole in the KT making breakfast. Bridgette in the DR. All other HG still sleeping.

11:21am BBT: Nicole in the Safari RM eating her breakfast and talking to herself about going insane.

11:30am BBT: Nicole still talking to the feeds and herself saying she feels so lucky to get to come back and play this game again. I freaking love this game and i tell you if there is anyone out there that wants to play this game do it. Do not give up. It is an amazing game.

11:40am BBT: Nicole says that paulie and corey are like her brothers and it feels like she has known them her whole life. She says James is super sweet, with Paul there is never a dull moment, victor is funny and the girls are very nice.

11:45am BBT: Nicole called to the DR and Bridgette goes back to bed then gets up and goes to the WC.

11:57am BBT: All HG sleeping except Nicole who is in the DR.

12:24pm BBT: all feeds still on sleeping HG.

12:39pm BBT: Nicole in safari RM  she spills the nail polish remover and goes to the KT to get paper towels and comes back then spills her coffee all over and says are you serious i am the clumsiest person ever. She says I am so sorry BB. She then says live feeders you are getting a look at the day of Nicole i am always clumsy.

12:42pm BBT: Corey is now awake in the HNR just sitting in his bumper car staring at the wall.

12:54pm BBT: Corey now in Safari RM  with Nicole. Just general talk going on and Nicole saying he is grumpy.

2:30PM BBT  Victor is in HoH room doing his nom speech.  He mutters something about his 9-1 vote and that Michelle you picked the wrong day to p*ss me off.  You hit the wrong button so here you go with a nom.  Then he goes on to talk about Z hating him and he is going to take a shot before she does.  Nom ceremony over.  (there was more but could not hear since I listen to Q4 all the time)

2:44PM BBT  Nicole whining that America wants her out of the house cause she did not get care package.  then tells Cory that she is happy James got it cause he can use it to save them.  

2:55PM BBT  James talking about "why would America give me this?"  is it a hint, cause now I have 2 eviction vetoes?

2:56PM BBT James again thanks America.  Him and Victor are cool so the veto is not needed (???) 

3:18PM BBT  Michelle is talking to Paul saying that someone (?) is jealous.  James, Paulie and Corey in BY talking to Bridgette about her plant needing sunlight and she says no, shadey light.  Paulie talking about how they need to control this house and not let the girls take over.  Paulie talking like he is HoH not Victor (nothing new here).

Paulie talking about Bridgette calling someone two faced they think it was NatNat, but Bridge would not give a name.  Paul talking to viewers with Michelle listening about "you want a picture, things will get weird".  

Corey saying that Nat will vote out a guy before a gal.. he says she is 100% about guy before gal out.  James asked who told Corey that, Corey won't say, but he says he is sure of it.  James is sitting on couch with Corey and Paulie while they "kind of " trash NatNat.  James says Nat is not telling him anything from the girls, she is doing a great job of playing dumb.  Nicole heads to HoH room, wants to use the shower,.  Victor has finally taken off his RED HoH robe and is laying in bed.  

327PM BBT  Noms have not happened yet

327PM BBT  Victor on Feed 1 & 2 sleeping.  Nicole is in HoH shower.  James, Cory, Paulie still on couch in BY.  Paul still talking to Michelle.  No sign of Z, Nat just walked into BY and James gave her his new sunglasses cause he is sitting in the shade.  NatNat goes to hammock and the boys razz her about the way she is laying and if she should keep her legs together or not.  

Paulie and boys go back to Nicole put up who?  The boys are discussing how to get Victor out and what might happen if it is a miss.  Paul and Michelle are talking about how the game changes people.  Paulie says the next HoH has to be a girl but they have to make sure they will go after Victor.  the talk goes to which one of the girls and Bridgette's name keeps popping up

333PM BBT  FotH

334PM BBT  Now Paulie is talking about a rewind button, buy back if Round Trip ticket is not used.  Corey says Victor no way has it.  Paul and Michelle talking about "Dad was on a reality TV show, watch it".  Michelle talking about her winning and she is a failed super fan.  "pity party" for Michelle.

Paul says he is going for his "friendship talk" if anyone would like to join him.  Michelle heads to the kitchen says she #salad.  

We find Bridgette in kitchen cleaning up the counter.  

Paul gets called to DR.  Paul pops his head out the patio door and says "you scheming without me" and shuts the door.  Announces afternoon chat has to happen in the DR today and heads that way.

Paulie still talking about how to Backdoor Victor.  

Feeds 1 & 2 show Bridgette wandering around the kitchen, cleaning.  Michelle opens Fridge, closes fridge, Bridge says she will request Almond milk tomorrow.  

1:00pm-2:00pm BBT: Nicole and Corey talk in the Safari RM  about nicoles family and what they expected of her. Nicolle then says that Bridgette and natalie do not like her and she thinks that natalie would have put her up on the block if she had won HOH lastnight.Corey tells her that she thinks to much in this house.
Natalie takes a shower then blow dries her hair.
At 2:21pm The Care Package arrives and it is for James. He gets underwear, socks, shoes and cookies. His power is he can eliminate 2 votes this week at the eviction ceremony. Natalie is jumping up and down screaming and cheering that James got the package.
Zak is upset saying she knew James was going to get it. Victor tells paul in the HOH RM that he is suprised james got it. Nicole thinks James and natalie are Americas favotites.
Victor in HOH RM alone going over his speech of what he will say to Michelle and Zak.

339PM BBT  The boys are now counting up how many wins they each have now.  And what comps count.  Paulie wants to know who has been keeping an eye on Vic to keep Z and Michelle away from him.  Does not want Vic roped into a corner .. Corey says Vic said he has no one coming up and talking to him.  James says he expects us to go to him, James also says no one came and talked to me.  

Michelle is eating and crunching into her mic.  Bridgette is crunching also.

James says i need to keep certain people safe, so I guess if I broke my word to Bridgette so what, it is a game.   

James asking how close is Paul and Victor?  Is Paul and Victor talking stuff that no one else knows about it.  Paulie is telling the boys about what Paul has told him that Victor has said.  (no matter what the topic is, Paulie is dominating the conversations).   

Nic and Z are in bathroom.  Nic done with HoH shower.  Z is doing her hair and commenting on does anyone know who the noms are.  Z saying she should have never dropped.  (HoH comp).  Nicole whining about her skin and zits.

Paulie still talking about Corey, James and him can make it to final 3... or 5 including Paul and ??  one girl?