Wednesday August 3, 2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BB18 discussions are in the Big Brother 18 Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother 18 Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter. I've been tripped up not knowing if "B" is Bronte or Bridgette.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF And here's DRG's guide by team Cast Cards PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

British Bedroom (UKBR)

Tokyo Bedroom (TBR)

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

When referring to Da'Vonne, you can use "Da," "Dav," and, of course, "Da'Vonne," but for some reason "Da' " with the apostrophe, jams my proofreader program.

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

Thank you!

[[just time for a few posts before work]]

1:40AM BBT Michelle and Da in the lounge.  Michelle suggests that Da just ask James whats up.  Da says she has and that James says Bridgette is the target.  Michelle says if everybody is saying that, maybe it really is the case. Michelle gets called to the kitchen.

Corey, Nicole, James, Paulie in the bumper cars.  "They are on to us".  James and Paulie say that if Da gets voted out she will tell the other side of the side of the house that this four needs to be targeted, of course, they can only put two of them up.  James leaves since hanging around in the have not room looks suspicious.  Nicole leaves, too.  Corey calls her a nickname as she leaves and she 

2:05AM BBT James and Natalie in bedroom.  Da comes in.  Some discussion about how Michelle is treating James weird.  Da asks if this has been all day, he says no, she was throwing eggs at me earlier, so things seemed okay then.  James won't name drop, he's trying not to do that in the game.  But Michelle has loose lips and he would tell her that to her face.  Da says its near day 50 and people are freaking out, and peoples true natures are coming out.  James agrees.

2:10AM BBT Da does the math and tries to get James to commit to voting to keep her.  James does some scrambling, talking about having to check with Paul to see which way he might vote if things tie up.  Da expresses disappointment that he would even have to think about that, but says she knows he has to do whats best for his daughter.  Victor comes in and game talk dries up.

2:24AM BBT James and Natalie in the storage room.  James talking about how Da being up on the block is no accident.  Plans are in motion and people are acting crazy.  James lays out the risks of voting one way vs the other.  Paul and Paulie are boys, they are tight, it's not safe to vote against them if they have a sure thing set up.  It's a very important week.

2:35AM BBT James tells Natalie that someday she may have to decide whether to vote for him or against him, and if that happens, she needs to do whats best for her game.  Because it =is= a game.  She says she would never vote against him, and he tells her she needs to be willing to do it if its whats best for her.

9:49 AM BBT: Paulie and Corey are now up. Paulie walks into the kitchen, then stops to use the restroom. Paulie and Corey are in the kitchen getting water in their cups. Corey pointing and smiling at the camera while carrying his bowl of slop on his way to get in bed with Nicole. Feeds are now on all sleeping houseguests with a close up of Corey and Nicole under the covers. 

10:06 AM BBT: Getting fish, so possibly a wakeup call for the houseguests. 

10:11 AM BBT: Victor and James in BR doing ADL's. Other houseguests stirring around. James asks what happened to their music, then goes into UKBR to lie back down. Paul going back up to the HOHR. and getting back in bed. Corey is in HOH bed too. Camera zooming in on Corey's face as he falls back to sleep. Paul wakes him by talking about people scheming in the house. They are trying to figure out if the live show is today or tomorrow. 

Bridgette doing ADL's in the bathroom. Corey saying he wants to win the double eviction HOH to only be HOH for 30 minutes. Talking about wanting to know how someone (maybe victor?) will act that week. Also saying this person is walking around like he already won it. Talking about how funny it would be if Paul, Victor and Corey all used Victor as a pawn. Laughing about how it seems like Victor has never watched the show. 

10:28 AM BBT: Hard to hear anything Paul is saying. Talking about how late Michelle, Day and Z stayed up last night. 

10:35 AM BBT: Davonne is up washing her hands in the restroom. BB telling Corey that he is only allowed to sleep in the have not room. Paul saying he hopes it's a double eviction to get them down to 9 people. They are talking about what they will do if someone comes back in the house. Asking if you should give them a hug or would they be mad. Wondering if Victor is lucky enough to have the round trip ticket and come back twice. Saying they hope that doesn't happen if they get rid of him during double eviction. 

9:00AM BBT  And the HGs are still sleeping.  Will they get an early wake up today?  I guess we wait and see.
9:46AM BBT Paulie is the 1st one awake.  He headed to storage to change batteries.  Then to WC.
9:48AM BBT Corey wakes up and heads to WA and looks around. .  He looks around then walks to safari room and sits down.
9:49AM BBT Now both Paulie & Corey in WA for ADLs.  Corey said "its pretty late".  Paulie said that it was almost 10.
9:52AM BBT Corey & Paulie now in KT.  Paulie gets water to drink.  Corey grabs a bowl & puts milk in it.  He says it is time to feed his cat.  Corey goes into TBR & puts bowl of milk on floor then gets back into bed with Nic.
9:57AM BBT All HGs back in bed.
10:02AM BBT  Corey gets out of bed in TBR & goes into HNR.
10:04AM BBT  Feeds are down with WBRB.  Woohoo!  Hopefully, BB is rousing HGs out of slumberland!

10:09AM BBT  Feeds are back & lights are on.  James & Paul head to storage to get fresh batteries.  James said what happened to the music, it was cut off.
10:11AM BBT  James heads back to UKBR & gets into bed.  Paul heads up to HoHR.  Corey is up there in bed.
10:12AM BBT Bridgette heads to WC.  All others back in bed.
10:12AM BBT Corey is fighting sleep.  You can see that his eyes are closing slowly.  The camera keeps zooming in closer and closer with each blink.  Finally his eyes close for a moment too long & BB announces that HGs that are have nots must sleep in havenot room.  
10:15AM BBT In HoHR, Paulie & Corey are trying to figure out if there is going to be a lockdown today.  Corey said that Paul told him they would be locked in HoHR today.  10:25AM BBT Paul asks Corey how much longer is he a havenot.  Corey says until Friday at midnight then he can eat.
10:27AM BBT  Paul asks Corey if Paulie & Zak are talking yet.  Corey was moving so mic didn't pick up his response.  Paul says that its so funny that she messed herself up and doesn't realize it.  Bridgette finished up in WA & goes to KT.
10:35AM BBT BB gave another reminder about Havenots sleeping in HNR.  Corey said it wasn't him.  Paul said that he hopes its a double eviction this week because then they would be down to 9.
10:42AM BBT Paulie asks Corey when they start video taping the families.  Corey thought it was when they get rid of more people.  Paul said that he thought they had already done it for Nic.
10:46AM BBT Corey told Paulie that he is going back to sleep in HNR since there isn't a lockdown.

[[----- end of shift.  no one on schedule to follow up behind me ---]]

#BB18 11:40AM BBT Michelle just finished her bowl of cereal and washed it.

#BB18 11:43AM BBT Michelle headed to her bed and is laying down. Everyone is in their beds asleep in the BB House.

#BB18 11:59AM BBT James gets up and heads to WA.

#BB18 12:03PM BBT Bathroom Camera zooms in on the dirty floor while James is in the WA. Everyone else is in bed.

#BB18 12:15PM BBT Feeds show the HG sleeping 

#BB18 12:16PM BBT James is out of the WC and washes his hands. He heads back to bed.

#BB18 12:18PM BBT James gets back up and puts a headband on and heads to the KT.

#BB18 12:20PM BBT James goes to the SR for something (looks like Yogurt) and heads back to the KT.

#BB18 12:23PM BBT James takes his yogart and apple juice drink to the Safari Room. Everyone else is sleeping.

#BB18 12:25PM BBT James tells us live feeders that everyone is sleeping and what he is eating and drinking. Gives shout out's to people he loves outside the house. Tells people that he is in it to win it and not to be mad at him. 

#BB18 12:26PM BBT James tells us that he feels a double eviction might happen. He says either this week or next week. He stresses to us that he is just trying to survive. He tells us that he is playing a low key game.

#BB18 12:27PM BBT He gives a shout out to all the Season 17 cast. Says that's pretty much it and finally he says stay tuned for Thursday for more craziness. He finishes eating and heads to the KT.

#BB18 12:31PM BBT James finishes his Apple Juice and heads to the WC. Everyone else still sleeping.

#BB18 12:34PM BBT James is out of WC. Natalie wakes up and heads to the WC now.

#BB18 12:41PM BBT James heads to the LR and sits in one of the nomination chairs. 

#BB18 12:42PM BBT James heads to the HNR and Corey says hi to him by giving him the peace sign. James and Corey chit chat while everyone is asleep.

#BB18 12:43PM BBT Corey lays there looking miserable (as he's tall and don't fit in the bed comfortably). James laying in the bed next to him.  Both not talking, just laying there.

#BB18 1:00PM BBT Corey is awake in bed just staring at the ceiling. Occasionally closing his eyes. All other HG is in bed sleeping.

#BB18 1:08PM BBT Corey and James get up out of the bumper cars. Corey goes to lay with Natalie for a few as James suggested he do. James goes and lays back down in his bed. All HG laying in beds.

#BB18 1:10PM BBT Corey gets out of the bed and heads to KT to get something to eat.

#BB18 1:13PM BBT Feeds go to WBRB.

#BB18 1:13PM BBT Feeds return with Corey in KT still working on his food and everyone else in their beds.

#BB18 1:20PM BBT James joins Corey in the KT. James asks Corey if he's enjoying his BB Slop. James then mentions that he has to go to the restroom again as he been going all morning. 

#BB18 1:25PM BBT James leaves WA and heads to KT. Corey asks James how long he's been up for and James tell him ten. Corey heads to WC, James heads to SR.

#BB18 1:28PM BBT James is making scrambled eggs. Corey joins James back in KT and tells him that he's tired. James told him that he thinks he has a splinter on his foot. 

#BB18 1:29PM BBT James tells Corey he's making an Egg Sandwich. Corey sitting there in the KT drinking his drink. Everyone else sleeping.

(Got to go. Maybe be back later.) 

11:09 AM BBT: Michelle up and in the shower. All other HG are sleeping. 

11:33 AM BBT: Michelle is in the KT eating something. 

11:42 AM BBT: Michelle going back to bed in the Tokyo Bedroom. 

12:00 PM BBT: Literally nothing is happening!

12:02 PM BBT: James is now up and using the restroom. Camera 3 is just zooming around on all the mess in the house. 

12:18 PM BBT: James wanders back to the bed with Natalie and gives a peace sign to the camera. He gets back up, salutes the camera and heads to the Kitchen. Grabs a spoon and goes to the storage room for some yogurt. (yes, this is the only thing to write about ~picklepear) He fixes something to drink and heads to the lounge room. Looking at the camera and saying, "MMM" about the yogurt. Telling the live feeders that everyone is still sleeping. Giving shout outs. "Day's on the block right now. Jason, if you're watching this, it's a game.... Y'all please don't be mad. To all you Frank fans out there, hope you guys can forgive me for taking Frank out. Think that's about it. stay tuned for Thursday for the craziness. Feel like eviction is this week or next week. Just trying to survive. By this day last time, he had been nominated 3 times already. This time, he has only been nom once. Trying to keep it that way. Will make big moves if he needs to but wants to be really low-key. Shout out to Season17 cast. Love and miss you. This cast is a little nuts." He leaves the lounge room. 

12:29 PM BBT: James back in kitchen drinking his apple juice from a champagne glass. 

12:37 PM BBT: Natalie is now up and headed to the restroom. James and Natalie in restroom area now doing ADL's. False alarm, Natalie went back to bed. 

12:43 PM BBT: James goes in the have not room where Corey has woken up. Corey gives him a peace sign and asks what time it is. James crawls in a bumper car and says that this is a reminder of how bad it is to be a have not. James asking Corey what if he is a have not for another week too. 

12:43PM BBT: James walks into the HN room and Corey is now awake. James gets into a bumper car and lays down.

12:46PM BBT: Corey is just staring into space in the bumper car with this legs hanging out since he doesn't fit. No one is talking.

2:27pm Day and Nicole go into the Safari room. Day - when we first came in the house, your name was always mentioned in my dreams. Because of how close we are. But lately you have been in my dreams for not good reasons. Like a lot for not good reasons. Last night I was sitting there thinking about it. I feel like me and you keep having the same conversation. And then whether it is 2 days or two minutes later, I will hear Nicole said. Nicole said. Nicole is trying to put you up. If Nicole wins HOH, she's going to put you up. I'm just sitting there thinking to myself... she realizes she does not have her microphone on and she jumps up to go grab it.

Day returns with her microphone. Day - what is it? I feel like me and you had a very strong bond when we came into the house. We made our agreement of what we were trying to do. I feel like that doesn't even stand anymore. I just feel like, even with our friendship. I have almost come to terms with the fact that we probably won't even be friends outside of the house. And I'm like, what? Nicole - I think that... I haven't had any dreams or anything. Which is good I guess. Day - you know what I mean when I say my dreams? Nicole - I know what you mean. Ohhhh!! I got it. They left. Des - I don't think about you when I'm asleep. Nicole - God that's hilarious. I didn't know what this means. Oh okay. I see what you're saying. Okay. LOL. I don't really know but I have heard that I have hurt your feelings. What you hear is probably different. I have just come to the point where it's like, there is so much word for word truth in that. How am I ever supposed to go back? Day - same. Nicole Dash I can tell you straight up. I have never said Kama like it wasn't my idea to put you up. If that's coming against me. That's fine. I volunteered myself. I didn't want to. Day - I didn't mean this particular situation. It's just been said that if you ever win HOH, she's going to put you up. You need to watch your back. She's coming after you. Nicole - that's funny because I literally would not go around and say that I would put her up. I was just hoping you wouldn't put me up. That's the most that I have ever said. Day - I was sitting back and with the thing with Frank. I was trying to figure out exactly what I did. I tried to figure out if I might have done something to you and Corey. I never hear Corey's name. Never. Never. It is always Nicole. Nicole. Nicole said this. Nicole did this. My thing is, I would be really pissed if I went home and I watch the show and we were being legit to each other. And the other people saw that. And so now other people are trying to come in between us. And make sure that we stay apart. That would suck. Nicole - that is bizarre to me that anybody... My name has been thrown around this season like you would not believe. It is actually kind of humorous to me because I have done nothing. That is how it is. It's been that since day one. Whatever. But that is surprising to me that anyone would even ever say that I said that. I don't say that. I honestly am worried if you would win double that you would put me up. I am worried about that. Day - I wouldn't put you up. That's why I said we need to talk. I am tired of, it seems like everyone is speaking for me.

Day - and everyone is speaking for you. Because what you are hearing, I am hearing. I am just like, what's up? Know what I mean? I have been told several things from several people. But I'm not going to say any names because if I did, your feelings will get hurt. They are people that are close to you. I don't... That's the thing that pisses me off too is because it is within the circle. So if it's within the circle it's like, what's up? Why? Nicole - no. I know. Day - especially if we are all supposed to be trying to make it to one big group and then battle it out as family. What's the point? It doesn't have to be messy. Nicole - that's how I felt. Why are we getting off track? But then people started acting weird. People started telling me stuff. And it's same with you. It is people I trust. People you trust. Giving information. I'm bad, I'm just going to believe it at this point. That is bizarre. It's not just from one. From 2. And then everything from Tiffany. Day - it's a nice chunk of people. Nicole - and everything that Tiffany and Frank told me on top of that. I let that go. Day - it still sticks. Because it connects to the stories that you hear from these people. Nicole Dash It's hard for me II just... There probably is a way. I don't want to give names. It is what it is. And it is people that are very close to us. Day - we know that much. Nicole - honestly I thought when Frank left everything was going to be great. Day - well before Frank left, Frank make sure to have a nice conversation with me and plant a lot of seeds about you before he walked out the door. Nicole that she did the same with me. I swear he did it with everybody. He told Corey not to trust me. That's hilarious. Frank is literally 100% mad at me because I did not vote you out and I voted Tiffany out. I made that connection. Like what am I supposed to do about that. He was mad at me for being on the Block. He wanted Revenge.

3:51pm BBT: Bridgette is giving Victor a neck massage with icy hot  in the LR. Corey is in there also trying to figure out how to get back at Nicole. He's got baby powder. Nicole is in the DR I think. Camera 3 on Day in bed in the UKBR Camera 4 on James in bed in another BR. Bridgette says she read a study that 4-6 cups of coffee a day prevents stroke. Corey still standing outside DR. Bridgette says Nicole will be mad because she just did her make up.Camera 3 goes to Michelle eating something at the kitchen island. Paulie stands there talking to her. She says when she was cooking this morning it was in the dark for awhile. THey talk about which rooms are quieter to sleep in. Paulie says the have not room is quiet. Paulie says the fish tank is noisy in the hoh room. Paulie says when he lived in NY he didn't have curtains and used to have his room lit up from the crysler building. He likes to have some light on when he sleeps. Nat's either cooking or cleaning behind him in the kitchen.

4:04 pm BBT Camera 4 still showing Corey outside DR with baby powder.