Natalie Negrotti - (11th Evicted - Day 86 - 6th Jury member)

morty

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 9:28 PM, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

What in the hell are you talking about?  How dare you sully the name of Janelle.  This girl has won ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...  Except maybe James' heart, which is sad.  If James wins BB18, Gnat will only stay around to help spend the $...  Once that is gone, so is she.  

IMO the only "Strong" woman on this season was Bridgett.  Personally, didn't care for her personality, but give credit where credit is due.....

Are you talking about the giggly, bouncy, little girl impersonator who had her head on Frank's chest when he said he put up Bronte (her dear friend) and then Bridgette said something stupid like Frank did the right thing.  You mean that Bridgette?

I feel Natalie has become a good game player.  She kept prodding James re Bawley being in control of the house and finally others could also see that was true.  Hopefully she will put up Victor and Paul.   It's a game and we all have different perspectives and favs. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were not for Bridgette, Michelle would be gone, and Paulie would still be in the house. Like I sad, I do not like her personally, she did win comps and stirred the pot.  I can only wonder what "Ben" is thinking about her faithfulness, re: Frank.

• JEDI unlocked this topic
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 7:58 PM, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

If it were not for Bridgette, Michelle would be gone, and Paulie would still be in the house. Like I sad, I do not like her personally, she did win comps and stirred the pot.  I can only wonder what "Ben" is thinking about her faithfulness, re: Frank.

We agree Bridgette did stir the pot.  Things are now getting interesting. 

Just don't fully like her. Done with the baby talk and  innocent act. I forget her age but she acts 17. When I heard her say she knows nothing about BB and didn't  know what show she was coming on that pretty much did it for me.  She might be intuitive to things but I feel she's just like that in general and she latched onto James which is the only reason she is there still. I'm sick of her hearing her say America.  She knows nothing really about big brother and all she knows is what James has told her. The constant talking to America is ridiculous she's assuming everyone likes her because she's with James  americas player. 

She's meh. No stand out women this year. Seems like they're all just looking for a showmance. Not Day, but she was not really fun to watch except for the #shade101 moments. Where are the strong, smart women? I'm over the weepers and the creepers. We need a hero! A Wonder Woman!

Wow.  Natalie and Meech decide they don't like Victor anymore because he's hanging out with Corey and because they know it would gross him out, they are using their dirty feet to open the refrigerator, the microwave, etc. in the kitchen.  Real mature.

On 8/31/2016 at 6:26 AM, Misha said:

Wow.  Natalie and Meech decide they don't like Victor anymore because he's hanging out with Corey and because they know it would gross him out, they are using their dirty feet to open the refrigerator, the microwave, etc. in the kitchen.  Real mature.

This is why these two immature little girls need to leave the house and get nothing.

25 minutes ago, Marty said:

I have noticed more and more that the girls are judged much more harshly then the men....

just an observation :daisy:

The women always have been, just think back to Janelle.  She is/was my all time fav, yet people found a way to dump all over her.  I just don't get it.

On September 1, 2016 at 0:27 PM, BBLover4ever said:

Really? That is ridiculous. It would not just gross out Vic but probably everyone in the house. Production should call them out on that crap.

Agree!  We always here "stop that" for much less.  Their behavior was not only childish, but extremely unsanitary.  But, it is in the past now, I just can't wait for everyone to find out what they did.  I hope someone sends an Instagram or tweet (???, I don't even know what they are, but my kids and Grandcubs talk about them all the time!) to Vic and tell him about it.

Oh, and now Gnat wants to take Vic to F2???

Just watched Gnat go into the SR and say YAY!!  We have zucchini, but in reality they were yellow squash.  I guess I am nit picking here, but hey, I'm bored and everyone else is asleep except for the horse hornets trying to get into my house, and/or attack my Emu.

2 hours ago, MiMiLily said:

Natalie says that she needs to work out. On Live Feeds does she work out or does she stay in bed a lot of the time like she does on AfterDark?

She does work out.  However, she does a lot of lamenting about how "fat" she is.  But it's really only a manipulation to get James, (who is usually the audience of one for this loveliness), to say how great she looks.  Michelle, when not munching on something would do the same thing, complaining about how ugly she was (knowing she wasn't).

I have gone from not caring one way or another about Natalie, to then just thinking she was a ditz, and then liking her when she was pivotal in shaking up the house and getting Paulie out.  But I think James is right about something he said today.  I think Natalie is actually a super fan and has only pretended this whole time that she knows nothing about BB. Her instincts are decent, but she's kind of been faking the funk all season.  And only James would give her the constant attention and worship she craved.  She tried with most of the other guys.  Zero takers.  I hope Nicole sticks to what she said she wants and Natalie goes out this week.  I'm over her manipulating James.  Maybe he can fully concentrate on the game with her gone.  Good riddance.  When they keep flying around your face, sometimes you just need to get rid of Gnats.

58 minutes ago, MiMiLily said:

I hope that Gnat gets evicted - so over her.  Used to like her until her true colors starting coming out.  Hope that James goes with VicPaul after Gnat is evicted and not with Nicorey.

Agree. 

Really conflicted about her. I don't think she's as under handed as most people think. Her actions towards James to me seem like how she is with any guy. She uses her looks and "cute" personality to get her way. Many women do this or should I say younger women. I just can't stand all the baby talk. I think she's a lot smarter she's portraying.