Michelle Meyer - (10th Evicted - Day 79 - 5th Jury member)

morty

19 hours ago, Naddaclue said:

Love the new Michelle, finally we have a game worth watching! At the beginning of the season I was cheering for the wrong guys, because of the wimpy way everyone else was playing. James had really disappointed me until he got some guts & used the care package. He's back on my favorite's list for that move. So glad he believed Natalie & Michelle & didn't fall for Paulie's BS again. Wish Bridgette was still in the house, didn't like her at first because of all her giggling & Frank-worshipping (even though I loved Frank in his first season). But I think Bridgette's last few days in the house started the ball rolling for all of this excitement happening now. Good for her too! Really hoping Michelle, James or Natalie wins now. Or maybe even Victor or Paul. Can't believe how much my opinions have changed in just this past week. It's great they're all finally playing so well. Keep it up & get that jerk Paulie out! I actually liked him at first, OMG! Either CBS did some great editing for him or Mr. Hyde took over.

I agree with you on all counts.  Tonight will be interesting if we finally see Paulie leave.  Dear God don't let him have round ticket. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, fredtheturtle said:

This is a picture of the cast of an old tv show called Dobey Gillis.  Doesn't the girl look like Michelle.

FB_IMG_1471725998878.jpg

Yes.  And the blonde guy reminds me of Bawley.  But with a much sweeter smile.  The girl also reminds me of Rachel.  I am new to BB but believe that is the name of reddish haired woman who last won.  

• JEDI unlocked this topic

I voted for Meech to get the care package, but now I regret it.  She ended up being "mean" with her nom speech to Paul.   I know it is a game and all, but I do not like it when they start attacking other houseguests on a personal level. Like Paulie and Corey with Natalie. Paulie said stuff and Corey clapped with approval.

It's one thing to make bold statements but if you are going to do it you should not cry about it and then try to apologize.  Don't like her and don't want her to win but own your crap you start it own it.

46 minutes ago, Michmouse said:

OMG would someone please teach this girl how to eat with her mouth closed and not chomp like a cow.  I want to kick the tv when she is chewing her cud!! 

You'd think most houseguests that have watched the game in the past would follow a few simple rules as not to be seen as gross.

Chew with your mouth closed.  Or at least don't chomp like a cow eating cud.

Wash your hands with soap whenever you go to the restroom.  It does not matter what number you went.

Wash your dishes close within the time that you ate.

Don't leave food, clothes and empty bottles all over the house.

There was one night weeks ago on BBAD, where Michelle was eating sunflower seeds.  I think Paul or Victor might have been with her.  It was so gross and appalling that I had to turn it off.  

Meech, stop worrying about your weight and learn how to eat like a lady.  Sheeeesh

Thankfully after tonight we will not have to deal with her anymore.   I am so over her.  And if the stealing of other peoples stuff turns out to be true...damn I wish she went home sooner.

Tell me how and why she thinks that the HOH should come talk to her and not the other way around?   For some super fan, she has alot of things backwards.

I think the most annoying thing about Michelle, was that she had a screwed up weird sense of entitlement.  More than even the snacking with her mouth open for long periods of time, the odd crying that sounded hallow and fake, even the strange comments she would make about herself being ugly.  Knowing she is clearly not ugly - waiting for someone to say how cute she is.  Michelle reminds me of someone that is like the cutest girl in her town.  And she thinks she can manipulate every boy and man around her.  But she can't.  She walked into the game telling everyone what a super fan she is - as though that means she wants it more and should make other house guests honor her or something.  Bull.  If you were really that big of a super fan you would have kept that shit to yourself.  Only to be revealed on finale night when you win or come in second.  Michelle bugs because she thought she was owed something.  You're never owed anything in BB.

First,  Michelle looked very beautiful last night.  She is a beauty.  But was shocked that she voted for Paul even though he called her foul language and treated women so disrespectfully, that disappointed me.  She allowed her emotions to get in the way once again. 

She may need a little counseling to get a grip on her self worth.  Her mind must be spinning.  She can be very brave, then cries re decisions she has made, then fears others hate her, a little ADD possibly?  I can say that as I am ADD also.  As one who has been there, get evaluated, it can help so much in your life. 

1 hour ago, abdala said:

First,  Michelle looked very beautiful last night.  She is a beauty.  But was shocked that she voted for Paul even though he called her foul language and treated women so disrespectfully, that disappointed me.  She allowed her emotions to get in the way once again. 

She may need a little counseling to get a grip on her self worth.  Her mind must be spinning.  She can be very brave, then cries re decisions she has made, then fears others hate her, a little ADD possibly?  I can say that as I am ADD also.  As one who has been there, get evaluated, it can help so much in your life. 

Actually, I think her voting for Paul (based on strategy and gameplay) was about the only sane thing she did all season.  I'm glad Nichole won, but Paul was the better player if you took emotion out of it.

1 hour ago, Canopus said:

Actually, I think her voting for Paul (based on strategy and gameplay) was about the only sane thing she did all season.  I'm glad Nichole won, but Paul was the better player if you took emotion out of it.

If you can't win the jury then you are not the best player. The goal the whole game is to win the jury votes if you want to win. Paul was playing the game more for promotion of his business and for fame. 

2 hours ago, Marty said:

If you can't win the jury then you are not the best player. The goal the whole game is to win the jury votes if you want to win. Paul was playing the game more for promotion of his business and for fame. 

100% agree with this! - I do believe that he is a foul mouthed individual with little to no respect for people in general, not just women, but I also believe that some of his actions were more about camera time and boosting his business than anything else - his constant shouting was annoying BUT - everyone talks about it - not the best way to get remembered, but its probably all he had to go with.... - glad he lost - still wish James had either won or come in second and won AFP - hope the next group of players are better than this lot -

5 hours ago, Marty said:

Yes, I'll agree with you about his promotion of fame. A lot of reality-show contestants do it for that. Nat also basically admitted to it as well, in the post-game interview.

But if he had taken James, he would have easily won. He just made one stupid, game-costing decision. IMO, that move made him deserving of 2nd place, and Nicole deserving of first.

Just now, Canopus said:

Yes, I'll agree with you about his promotion of fame. A lot of reality-show contestants do it for that. Nat also basically admitted to it as well, in the post-game interview.

But if he had taken James, he would have easily won. He just made one stupid, game-costing decision. IMO, that move made him deserving of 2nd place, and Nicole deserving of first.

I am so glad he made that mistake. I love that Paul got boned. LOL