Michelle Meyer - (10th Evicted - Day 79 - 5th Jury member)

morty

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Roli said:

I have to admit that I laughed when she fell on her face during the OTEV comp. 

Ditto that!

Call me a "Mean Girl" because I laughed when she cried on Frank's shoulder in the storage room.  

Michelle had the power of veto to save Frank, and they both could have hung out in jury together.  But instead of playing the game for herself, she chose to play Paulie's game, and do what "the house" wanted.  If Michelle really wanted to play with Frank using the veto to save Frank would have been the better move for her game, and Frank would have been grateful.  But Michelle didn't want to share Frank with Bridgette.  They could have a powerful trio and definitely some competition to go against Paulie & his group of losers.

11 hours ago, joystiick said:

Since Michelle is concerned with her image, I have to wonder if she considers how she will be viewed before she opens her mouth. She couldn't have thought she would be portrayed in a good light when she basically told Bridgette that she didn't like her because she came between her and Frank. She came across as the jilted lover that was denied a showmance. 

That DR session was quite informative for the viewers because  Michelle never admitted to any of the other HGs the REAL reason for her unreasonable hatred of Bridgette.  At least jealousy, as a motive, makes more sense than the comment about Bridgette shaving off her stupid eyebrows.  Michelle tried to spin her treatment of Bridgette as game strategy, but that didn't fly.

2 hours ago, mayzee said:

Ditto that!

Call me a "Mean Girl" because I laughed when she cried on Frank's shoulder in the storage room.  

Michelle had the power of veto to save Frank, and they both could have hung out in jury together.  But instead of playing the game for herself, she chose to play Paulie's game, and do what "the house" wanted.  If Michelle really wanted to play with Frank using the veto to save Frank would have been the better move for her game, and Frank would have been grateful.  But Michelle didn't want to share Frank with Bridgette.  They could have a powerful trio and definitely some competition to go against Paulie & his group of losers.

Michelle let her jealousy get in the way of smart game play. If she wanted to play with Frank, she should have been an adult about the whole thing and worked with Frank and Bridgette. Practically every one of them seems to be happy with just making it another week, rather than, trying to figure out a end strategy and trying to make some moves. I really do not know what Michelle's game strategy is. 

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

Michelle let her jealousy get in the way of smart game play. If she wanted to play with Frank, she should have been an adult about the whole thing and worked with Frank and Bridgette. Practically every one of them seems to be happy with just making it another week, rather than, trying to figure out a end strategy and trying to make some moves. I really do not know what Michelle's game strategy is. 

Michelle's game strategy is to follow Paulie's game plan until, or unless something better comes along.  She hasn't figured out that Paulie has all the boys and half the girls on his side, which doesn't leave many available nominee options.  Michelle was cast as the superfan and I expected her to at least ask some questions of Paulie & Paul about changing the target from Bridgette to Davonne.  For the past 2 weeks the targets were Frank & Bridgette, it's the only thing "the house" was all onboard with.

Michelle was in a secret alliance with Davonne & James why weren't they talking to each other when the "BD Davonne" plan was hatched?  You have to put in the work when you're committed to more than one alliance.  And since Michelle does not have a +1 ( Z has Paulie, Nat has James, Nicole has Corey) who she can count on to have her back, she's kinda screwed.

The team structure provided Michelle with safety for far too long.  She should have had at least 1 ally that she could trust & be loyal to.  After the big alliance fell apart & the girls alliance was exposed she still didn't have her +1 on lock.  Most of the HGs are now in duos and she's counting on Paulie & Corey to have her back because she agreed to be the 5th wheel with the 2 showmances.

I think the biggest issue with Michelle is that she is so jealous that other girls in the house hooked up with someone and she didn't. They are walking around all giggly and snuggling (well, not Paulie and Z now but before) and she has no one. And then Bridgette ruined her chance to work with Frank so she hated Bridgette and that influenced her whole game.

I think that somebody in the DR got to Michelle because she confided to Davonne that her hatred of Bridgette was about jealousy over Frank.  Michelle has also confided with another girl (Natalie or Zakiyah) about her jealousy of Bridgette over Frank, but she hasn't talked directly to Bridgette yet.  I hope that Michelle gives Bridgette an honest apology and they can make amends and put it behind them.

I thought her hysterical crying after throwing the apple at Paul was completely and utterly fake.  If she was smart though she would start really playing the game.  She could really go far as she doesn't really have any enemies, (except for Briggette who doesn't really count). She's not really a big target.  If she planted her flag with Paul, for example she could get pretty deep in the game.  Especially if Paul/Paulie start to distrust each other down the road.

6 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

I thought her hysterical crying after throwing the apple at Paul was completely and utterly fake.  If she was smart though she would start really playing the game.  She could really go far as she doesn't really have any enemies, (except for Briggette who doesn't really count). She's not really a big target.  If she planted her flag with Paul, for example she could get pretty deep in the game.  Especially if Paul/Paulie start to distrust each other down the road.

Her crying did sound fake, just as it did when she was crying over Frank.  If it's real, then she has got to be the most childish person to ever enter the BB house.  I think there's something seriously wrong with that woman. 

her behavior is all rooted in jealousy that Bridgette became Frank's pet and she did not - her nonsense during the HOH competition was painful to read about it - it must have been tortuous to watch - oh the crying - the absolute need to take center stage.... *giant eye roll* - it was me, she would be my pick to go - she and Victor -

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 0:58 AM, Roli said:

Her crying did sound fake, just as it did when she was crying over Frank.  If it's real, then she has got to be the most childish person to ever enter the BB house.  I think there's something seriously wrong with that woman. 

Michelle does seem to be at the breaking point mentally.  Why have all these people fallen into place behind Paulie?  I don't get it.  As irritating as Frank was to me he was the only other game in house but between James putting he & Bridgette up when he promised not o do so & Michelle not giving him POV that ended too soon.  And then Paulie wanted the other person trying to play the game out, DaVonne.   Will Paulie be told re Michelle trying to point out to Victor that Paulie is really his enemy? 

Am I dreaming or was I reading correctly that there will be a huge move soon?  Did Michelle start this?  And from what I read Natalie, the seemingly air head girl, says that she had Paulie's game figured out long ago.  Seems Natalie's game may have been keeping the air head persona til the end?  And Natalie is edging James to make a big  move. Any input re this? 

If so, will Paul run to Paulie or will he believe Paulie wanted Corey in F2 and not himself. 

1 hour ago, abdala said:

Am I dreaming or was I reading correctly that there will be a huge move soon?  Did Michelle start this?  And from what I read Natalie, the seemingly air head girl, says that she had Paulie's game figured out long ago.  Seems Natalie's game may have been keeping the air head persona til the end?  And Natalie is edging James to make a big  move. Any input re this? 

If so, will Paul run to Paulie or will he believe Paulie wanted Corey in F2 and not himself. 

Nat had things figured out before Day left. But, since she really did not know how to play the game, she did not know how to really put the information to good use, plus she was only trusted James and was waiting for him to lead the way. After Michelle decided she was probably the target, she decided she would blow up Paulie's game because she knew he was the one calling the shots. Once she started talking, people started comparing notes. Then things started going downhill fast for Paulie.

Knowing BB history. There is still too much time. Too many things can go wrong. After everything blew up yesterday, I wish BB could have put each of them in separate rooms until the eviction show. I really hope Z gets booted tonight and Paulie follows her out the door. 

6 hours ago, joystiick said:

Nat had things figured out before Day left. But, since she really did not know how to play the game, she did not know how to really put the information to good use, plus she was only trusted James and was waiting for him to lead the way. After Michelle decided she was probably the target, she decided she would blow up Paulie's game because she knew he was the one calling the shots. Once she started talking, people started comparing notes. Then things started going downhill fast for Paulie.

Knowing BB history. There is still too much time. Too many things can go wrong. After everything blew up yesterday, I wish BB could have put each of them in separate rooms until the eviction show. I really hope Z gets booted tonight and Paulie follows her out the door. 

If this big move re Paulie doesn't work out it will be so disappointing.  Thanks for the info.  Can't wait to see this tonight !

59 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

I'm glad she stayed but I can't take her fake crying! It is sooooo obvious. 

The fake crying is too much. I don't believe in violence against women, but, I don't think I would be opposed if one of the women reached over and slapped her in the back of the head and told her to cut the BS out, at least once. 

Yes her crying is very irritating but I hope she wins care package because at least she opened up discussion re Paulie's control of the house and IMO that overshadows the crying jags.  Haven't we all gone thru times when we cry and can't control it?  Anyway,  impressed that she had the guts to call out Paulie as no one else did until she started the ball rolling.  And wasn't Paulie's facial reaction priceless.  Looked like his head would explode.

Love the new Michelle, finally we have a game worth watching! At the beginning of the season I was cheering for the wrong guys, because of the wimpy way everyone else was playing. James had really disappointed me until he got some guts & used the care package. He's back on my favorite's list for that move. So glad he believed Natalie & Michelle & didn't fall for Paulie's BS again. Wish Bridgette was still in the house, didn't like her at first because of all her giggling & Frank-worshipping (even though I loved Frank in his first season). But I think Bridgette's last few days in the house started the ball rolling for all of this excitement happening now. Good for her too! Really hoping Michelle, James or Natalie wins now. Or maybe even Victor or Paul. Can't believe how much my opinions have changed in just this past week. It's great they're all finally playing so well. Keep it up & get that jerk Paulie out! I actually liked him at first, OMG! Either CBS did some great editing for him or Mr. Hyde took over.

8 hours ago, Marty said:

Meech for care package

Just for entertainment. Tired of only men in HOH 

For entertainment, it could get very entertaining if Paulie is voted out this week, then Meech gets the care package and Nicole is the HOH.