Michelle Meyer - (10th Evicted - Day 79 - 5th Jury member)

morty

bb18_michelle_meyer_800x1000.jpg

Michelle Meyer
Hometown: Washington Township, MI 
Current City: Washington Township, MI

Three adjectives that describe you: Quirky, bubbly, and curious.

Favorite Activities: Cooking, reading, going on Reddit, watching Live Feeds, researching nutrition-related topics, photography, working out, and selling stuff on eBay.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house? 
The constant paranoia about going to bed when others are still up! I like to go to bed early. I also feel like I won't be getting enough exercise in the house. I also need to try not to talk about other people, spread rumors, and get into drama that doesn't involve me. This has gotten me in trouble in the past and it's definitely not good for my game. It's like a giant game of telephone!

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most? 
Ian Terry [from Season 14]—because he is so freaking attractive to me—played the type of game I would play, acted like how I would act in the Big Brother house (e.g. taking everything in, doing weird stuff around the house, etc.), and beat Dan [Gheesling]. 

He had great strategy in taking punishments and seeming weak in the beginning. I plan on having a four to six-person alliance that I will stick to. I also plan on letting other people blow up their own games and egging them on in the shadows.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
To win as many competitions as I can and, when I win HOH, to take out someone I see as a threat. I plan on being friendly with everyone and pretending this game doesn't mean the world to me. I plan on passively manipulating people and giving them reasons to follow my suggestions. 

I will also potentially be in a showmance, if I think it helps in the game. I want to take on all the punishments I can and appear weak while still winning competitions. I want a solid alliance to take to the end, but, secretly, have a better relationship with a few of the people.

My life’s motto is… 
“Be underestimated." I want to be smarter than people think I am, stronger than people think I am, etc. It gives you the upper hand!

What would you take into the house, and why? 
My FitBit to get in those 10,000 steps a day, my favorite stuffed animal, which is a basset hound beanie baby, and a heated blanket because I'm always freezing.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Love that she is already thinking 6 person alliance. She is a super Fan, watches the Live Feeds, so she knows the game, BUT the alliance thing, if she takes it slow, then yeah it would work, but if she tries to cement a solid 6 too early then she didnt learn anything watching the Live feeds. ;) 

2 minutes ago, Midnightgranny said:

She reminds me of Nicole with the glasses and sweet face and voice. She's going to manipulate those boys.

I was thinking the same thing 

• JEDI locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

She was barely noticeable until that temper tantrum stomp out of the eviction meeting last night.  I'd enjoy seeing both Tiffany and Michelle out in a double eviction next week.  I will say, though, that it was great to finally see a close vote again in the house.  It seems like the last few seasons were pretty lopsided.  I don't watch to see everyone singing Kum Ba Yah and holding hands with each other.  I want to see some controversy, conniving and manipulation!  :box:

I'm always excited when a superfan of BB is cast to be a HG.  However, Michelle's game is a bit disappointing because she's fanning out over Frank way too much.

Michelle is damn lucky to be on the Catagory 4 Team because they have more wins than any other team, and she's been safe from eviction for weeks.  Michelle is the only one on her team with zero comp wins, while all the others have multiple comp wins.  Frank has been quite open to all the HGs that he wants to cut Michelle from his team because she refuses to get along with Bridgette.  And Michelle has been open to the other HGs about targeting Bridgette.  And of course Frank is still publc enemy #1.  

IMHO Michelle wants an F2 with Frank but Bridgette is the only thing standing in her way.  Bridgette's remark about shaving off Michelle's eyebrows when she passed out was a bad joke from weeks ago, but Michelle won't let it go.  The fact that the boys keep teasing her about it  keeps it going.  Catagory 4 is imploding because of petty squabbles with the girls and the alpha male struggle between Frank  &  Paulie.

Now that Paulie & Frank have clearly drawn the line and divided the house it's time to pick sides and the team restrictions make it hard  for the HGs to re-align themselves into functioning groups.  I think Michelle's best game move would be to align with the outsiders (James, Natalie, & Paul) and stay away from aligning with either of the showmances.  She should grab Paul for her +1 partner and forget about being in a showmance.

Congrats to Michelle for winning the veto comp.:clap:

After talking to Frank in the wee hours this morning, she's probably gonna use the veto to save Frank because she REALLY wants Bridgette out of the house so she can have Frank all to herself.  Frank told Michelle that he had an F2 with Nicole and Michelle was not happy about it.  Michelle was hurt that Nicole didn't tell her about it.  Duh! F2 deals are supposed to be secret and Michelle, as a superfan should know this.

Now Michelle is feeling sorry for herself because she doesn't have a F2 with anybody.  And she has no one to blame but herself.  Michelle could make an F2 with Davonne, Paul, or Victor but this silly girl only has eyes for Frank.  And if Michelle was paying attention to Frank's game this season, she could see that Frank is not a comp beast anymore.  He's only won 2 Roadkill comps and the only scalp he has is Bronte's eviction and that wasn't even his goal.  Frank failed to win the veto when he needed it the most - when he's on the block.  BB18 Frank is not the comp beast that BB14 Frank was and now that she has some power she's loving the attetion and wants to save Frank.

Michelle is content to be the 5th wheel with the 2 showmances because up to this point she's been safe.  Michelle has no idea that the 2 showmances are targeting her for eviction next week because of her open hostility towards Bridgette for the past 4 weeks.

It's too bad that Paul promised MIchelle safety for this week because I'd love to see her OTB with Bridgette and an entertaining battle for veto.

Hopefully now that Frank is gone Michelle can focus on the game.

Michelle is concerned with her image & how she's being portrayed on TV.  Since she is a superfan, she's very much aware of the cameras.  Michelle required no coaching in regards to her specific behavior towards Natalie, Tiffany & Bridgette.  Michelle, Zakiyah & Nicole have all engaged in some "Mean Girl" antics.  

Whether they are truly "Mean Girls" in the real world is not the point.  CBS has  plenty of video to incorporate into the show if they choose to use it for storylines for these HGs.

None of these women want to be portrayed as "Bullies and/or Mean Girls" and they all have ample opportunity to try & repair their repsective images.

8 hours ago, mayzee said:

Michelle is concerned with her image & how she's being portrayed on TV.  Since she is a superfan, she's very much aware of the cameras.  Michelle required no coaching in regards to her specific behavior towards Natalie, Tiffany & Bridgette.  Michelle, Zakiyah & Nicole have all engaged in some "Mean Girl" antics.  

Whether they are truly "Mean Girls" in the real world is not the point.  CBS has  plenty of video to incorporate into the show if they choose to use it for storylines for these HGs.

None of these women want to be portrayed as "Bullies and/or Mean Girls" and they all have ample opportunity to try & repair their repsective images.

Since Michelle is concerned with her image, I have to wonder if she considers how she will be viewed before she opens her mouth. She couldn't have thought she would be portrayed in a good light when she basically told Bridgette that she didn't like her because she came between her and Frank. She came across as the jilted lover that was denied a showmance.