Nicole Franzel - WINNER of BB18!!!

JEDI

14 hours ago, abdala said:

I was surprised when Julie asked Corey if possible relationship out of house and he said yes !!   Maybe Nic hit the jackpot this time?

It seemed to me that he first tried to tied to brush off Julie's question and gave the "she's great girl and we will be good friends" answer.Then Julie worded the question a bit differently and he responded with "Oh yeah, possibly. We'll see how things go" which is not really a yes. Didn't really want to commit either way on TV, which is understandable.

Still dislike him a lot and I'm really glad he is out of the house. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

I've always liked her (in her original season), then been annoyed (in this season). That being said, she's played a good game.  In bed a lot. Yes.  Snarky? Yes.  Throwing people under the bus that she was supposedly aligned with? Yes.  But that's Big Brother.  I just don't like people trashy or talking shit about James.  And he hasn't played a stellar game this time around.  Maybe Nicole's whinny voice just bugs.

I still maintain and would hope that James could win the whole shabang.  Despite all their talking I think Nicole and Paul both will take James to the end because he hasn't  won many comps (I think only one HOH), and they both think they can win over the jury.

Hoepfully good will win out and James will win.  I'd like to believe that people will reward a genuine, good person.

I don't think any of these people are bad people. What makes Nicole and Paul bad people????

Janis, if you read my post above I never said that either Nicole or Paul were bad people.  I never used those terms and wouldn't because I don't know them personally or know their hearts.  Paul is kind of disgusting in his behavior and the way he has talked in the house.  Nicole bugs and I don't like the way she's treated James in the last week or so.  That definitely has made me loose respect for her.

What I did say in my last post was that I'd like to see James win as he seems to be a good genuine person.

21 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

Janis, if you read my post above I never said that either Nicole or Paul were bad people.  I never used those terms and wouldn't because I don't know them personally or know their hearts.  Paul is kind of disgusting in his behavior and the way he has talked in the house.  Nicole bugs and I don't like the way she's treated James in the last week or so.  That definitely has made me loose respect for her.

What I did say in my last post was that I'd like to see James win as he seems to be a good genuine person.

Sorry didn't see it but I was just asking???  I don't think Nicole has treated James badly she has an opinion that she doesn't think he should be in F2 but she is going to take him if she wins unless something changes between now and the finale.  She should take Paul because I do not think she will win with this jury if she takes James. I do like James and I think he is probably a really nice guy but I think he was playing for AFP and not 500,000. and this is just my opinion.

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 3:03 PM, Janis said:

I don't think any of these people are bad people. What makes Nicole and Paul bad people????

Is this Paul's mom?  Must be as you are one of the few who seem to like that slimy disgusting pig.

If you can point out any redeeming qualities please let me know.  He is an arrogant abuser who attacks women, calls women c-nts, screams and rants in faces of women, when BB tells him to wash hands after using bathroom he say he 'held his wiener did not touch not his ass', the list goes on.  What redeeming qualities? 

Sneaky Paul, the way he evicted James by throwing Nicole under the bus, and it worked he got his vote.  I read all the feeds and never can I remember her outting James to Paul like that.  I know she "skirted" the subject, but never directly saying James was asking for a finale two!  So glad it turned out in her favor though.  Low blows and all....SHE WON IT !!!!  

7 hours ago, SueZqueZ said:

Sneaky Paul, the way he evicted James by throwing Nicole under the bus, and it worked he got his vote.  I read all the feeds and never can I remember her outting James to Paul like that.  I know she "skirted" the subject, but never directly saying James was asking for a finale two!  So glad it turned out in her favor though.  Low blows and all....SHE WON IT !!!!  

YES!!!