Thursday June 30, 2016 Big Brother 18 Live Feed Updates

morty

This forum thread is for posting live feed updates & screen caps that reflect what's going on in the BB house.  Comments and BB18 discussions are in the Big Brother 18 Discussion section.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother 18 Time is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter. I've been tripped up not knowing if "B" is Bronte or Bridgette.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who. Download PDF And here's DRG's guide by team Cast Cards PDF.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

British Bedroom (UKBR)

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Storage Room (SR)

When referring to Da'Vonne, you can use "Da," "Dav," and, of course, "Da'Vonne," but for some reason "Da' " with the apostrophe, jams my proofreader program.

You are all encouraged to add info in your posts letting others know that you can only stay an hour, or, "I'm done, can someone else take over!" or whatever, so that lurkers, or "floaters" will be encouraged to fill the gaps.  

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at  http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds and dish about the HGs at the same time.  

I'm in dire need of late night updaters, newbies always welcome, just start posting, please!

Thank you!

One more favor-- Please include AM or PM when noting the time.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3:15AM BBT Frank, James, Paulie on the landing outside the HOH: (A synopsis) Paul, Bronte, Victor, Tiffany is the suggested order of elimination following Jozea. Tiffany is a loose cannon, says James. Says that she blurted out the other day that Jozea is going home, then spoke real fast, that she was not sure if he was or not, that she didn't know. Natalie came to James and asked his opinion on how to get in with the right people, and how to get away from the boys. She wants to get far in the game and knows she can't do it associated with the fellas. Bronte is her best friend. James told her that he'd help her get to jury (her desire so she can pay off her college loans). Frank and Paulie seem OK with the idea, they think they can work with her. Frank and James head to bed.

Edited by Monadyan
I moved this down after the later postings...

3:30AM BBT Jozea is alone on the wooden lounger in the washroom area. Paulie alone on the couch on the landing by the HOH.

Jozea gets up, returns an item to the frig and heads towards the darkened bedrooms. He enters the uninhabited Have-not room where the lights are on and paces briefly before exiting and crawling into the bed with Victor. Paul can be seen stirring alone on the sofa-bed. Despite moving slowly trying to be quiet, Jozea is making the bed squeak. The room is filled with light sleepers who are all moving and readjusting. 

Jozea cannot sleep, his hand rubbing his head. Paulie is also clearly restless. He is staring and readjusting his shorts. Yawning and picking at the skin on his shoulder, I keep thinking he is going to do a monologue as he has cleared his throat a few times. 

Paulie is up, looking out over the house from the HOH perch. He turns and stares at the planes, trains, and cars mounted on the wall outside the HOH. Jedi training possibly? Yes, you can see him pacing the length of the wall counting, his mouth moving as he goes. He's mumbling about trains. 

3:45AM BBT Paulie has entered the jungle room and is now counting the masks and looking around. He appears to be noting the placement of items as he meticulously circles the room looking at the tables and the items on them. 

In the kitchen now, looking at the cups and canisters on the shelves above the microwaves. (The place is a mess, towels draped everywhere and items scattered upon the counters and table) Several pairs of sunglasses, some folded shorts, 3 empty half gallon bottles, a spray bottle of cleaner, an open tupperware bowl of grapes, a coffee cup, and assorted water bottles dot the counter.

Counting planters in the LR now, 5 he says.

Staring at the memory wall. 

Frank walks  by on his way to the WC and interrupts the memory wall gazing. Paulie says, "I was fixing to make some peanut butter."

Frank comes back and Paulie tells him ants are crawling all over the f*** peanut butter. Frank heads back to bed. Paulie is digging deep in the jar and spreading the contents on a piece of pita bread. He recaps the peanut butter and washes the container off in the sink. He washes the knife and places it in the drainer. He pours a cup of milk and slurps it loudly as he smacks his sandwich. (so much for my previous statement about quiet dining houseguests)  

4:00AM BBT Paulie enters the WC, exits and washes hands with soap and water, (but fails to brush the milk and peanut butter off his teeth), pauses in the hall and looks at a mirror and picks more shoulder skin. Finally crawls in next to Paul who doesn't stir even with the moving blankets and throat clearing going on.

Jozea is finally asleep as well. 

Edited by Monadyan
I moved this as well...

12:00-12:15 AM BBT All HG are in the LR wishing Nicole a happy birthday. FotH again. General chit chat again about house activities. Nicole says it's cool to have her birthday in the house and Paulie says for the second time. Shout outs to radio stations they listen to. Jozea talking about a radio show that used to call people and prank them early in the morning. HG are dispersing. Some in the kitchen getting snacks, some in the LR, and a couple went to the BRs. Natalie says her stomach has been hurting and she wants to go to bed. Paul goes to take a shower.

Nicole and Corey in WA and she's filling him in on the conversation with Victor. Nicole also tells Corey Frank told the girls to gain some trust in case one of the girls gets HOH next week. Nicole says everything Frank does is for a reason, it's strategic.

Michelle waiting in safar room and tells Tiffany that Nicole got her birthday present early because Bronte was sent to DR.

Michelle and Paulie in the safari room and Michellle tells Paulie that Bronte was waiting to go into the DR and didn't tell Nicole happy birthday or give her a hug. Paulie fills in Michelle the information Frank gave him regarding his conversation with Natalie. [Might as well play telephone]

Bridgette relays her brief conversation with Frank to Natalie and Bronte.

Quick meeting in SR with Jozea, Victor, and Paul. Victor says he talked to Nicole and she didn't know until three hours ago about the drama from last night.

12:15-12:30 AM BBT Bridgette says Frank was on a season with a coach who was a winner. More re-hashing of the conversations. Natalie says they know the game and the newbies don't. Bridgette says Victor, Paul, and Jozea were bullying people to vote out Paulie (specifically Frank and Bridgette). Bridgette says its dangerous going to the bathroom in the house and she doesn't trust either side.

Bridgette doesn't think we're watching on the live feeds, but then she gives a shout out to her mom and says she's going crazy.

Paulie's priority #1 is Victor and #2 is Bronte or Natalie. Michelle says hers is Bronte.

Bronte comes into the room  Natalie asks Bronte not to repeat anything to the guys. Bronte doesn't understand what's going on. Bronte says no one has come up to her. Bridgette counts votes. For Paulie to go home for certain-Bronte, Natalie, Paul, and Victor. Voting for Jozea-Corey, Tiffany and Frank. She says flip votes are Zakiyah, Da'Vonne, and James. She forgot one (Michelle) and the feeds switch to the KT.

Tiffany and Nicole go into the safari room with Paulie and Michelle. Tiffany is upset that Frank told Natalie because it wasn't a group decision and now everyone who didn't tell Natalie and the girls is a target except for Frank.

Tiffany says it doesn't change anything and Michelle says I think it does. Paulie said he trusts Frank and Tiffany says it won't change the outcome. Corey comes in and says Bronte pulled Jozea off to the side and Tiffany said see? Paulie says no reason to get paranoid about it. Zakiyah comes in and Nicole asks if Jozea knows. Zakiyah says I don't know what's going on. Paulie says he doesn't think it's anything crazy. MIchelle and Nicole leave and Frank comes in. Paulie fills Frank in and James comes in. Nicole comes back in and says Frank everyone is going to know now. Frank says Jozea doesn't know. Tiffany says Bronte just told him and Frank said you don't know that, you're just speculatin. All of you are just chill the fuck out. [Starts at 12:29 AM BBT] Frank says he doesn't think they know. Frank leaves the safari room.

Nicole goes up to the HOH room. Paul says good night birthday girl.

12:30-12:45 AM BBT Paulie says he trusts Frank when he does stuff like that. Tiffany says you can trust him, but things like that can have repercussions. Paul comes in a chat stops. Tiffany leaves the safari room.

Corey thinks they'll get woken up early. We get FotH.  Paulie and Corey talking and Paulie says when they have ideas, they should keep them away from the girls because they get too panicky. Paulie said he wished Frank would have waited though because they could stay up late now.

Frank and Bronte in the WA and having a similar conversation to the one Frank and Natalie had. Paul comes in and asks Bronte if she wants him to stay in the room with them. Because he'd rather be in the room than James be in there. Bronte and Frank chatting again. Tiffany interrupts and Bronte decides to go off to bed.

Jozea asked who Tiffany was sleeping with and Tiffany says probably James or Michelle and Jozea says or me.

Paul and Bronte go to the SR. Paul asks what's happening and Bronte says people are freaking out, specifically Bridgette. Paul asks why is she freaking out and Bronte says she doesn't know that they are just going cray-cray. Paul asks Bridgette and Natalie? Bronte says Bridgette. Paul says in the event Jozea goes home we have to go Rambo mode and win HOH. Bronte says we're screwed and Paul says we just have to win HOH and put James, Paulie, and Corey on the block. Jozea comes in and Paul leaves.

Bronte tells Jozea that Bridgette has a gut feeling and calls her an idiot. Bronte says it's fine, its not hard and Jozea says it's not rocket science. Bronte says they're both a little more emotional than Bronte is and Jozea says he's not going to stay. Bronte tells Jozea that James said to Natalie he wasn't lying. Jozea says it's their last ditch efforts to save Paulie. Bronte told Natalie not to trust Bridgette and not to trust James. She says if you trust James then you're idiot. Jozea says Natalie says if she does that's her own idiotic fault, but she won't do that. Because that would be turning against her alliance and Natalie won't do that.

Frank comes back into the safari room. He fills in Paulie, Corey, and Tiffany about his brief convo with Bronte and what Paul said when he interrupted. And we get FotH.

12:45-1:00 AM BBT Paulie and Corey in safari room still re-hashing conversations. Frank, Nicole, Tiffany, Zakiyah, and Michelle in HOH room and Nicole tells Frank she didn't care if Jozea knew he was going home, she didn't want Victor to know because she doesn't want him to be prepared for the competition. Frank says if there are any repercussions it's going to be on him. Michelle said Paulie was over exaggerating because they weren't freaking out. Corey comes in.

Flashback 12:55 AM BBT Frank said me and Tiffany went at each other for a minute and Tiffany says she didn't say anything. She seriously didn't but Frank got a little freaking loud. Tiffany says Frank screams a lot for no reason and he goes on the defensive. Frank says he doesn't like being grilled over everything. He said she got defensive with him and asked if he knew the name of their alliance, were you in there on that meeting. Frank says that's grilling him unnecessarily. Tiffany says no that's asking questions, that's literally asking specific questions. Frank says why, those are unnecessary questions. Tiffany says this is a miscommunication, maybe my style of communication is different than yours and you don't understand it so let me explain it to you. Tiffany says unless you don't care to because right now you don't look like you even want to hear me out. Frank says I really don't right now. Tiffany said see that's the attitude you have. I can stand that attitude and she stands up and tells him to chill the fuck out and leaves the HOH room.

Nicole tells Frank you can't stir stuff up like that. Frank says he can't deal with her but he'll apologize to her. Frank says one vote isn't going to change anything. Da'Vonne pops in and says Corey I told you to snatch Frank and come downstairs. You had one job. Da tells Frank he should have followed her out and Frank says he can't deal with it. Zakiyah comes in and Da says she is pissed. Frank says he doesn't need the third degree from her. Da said she's like a kid and she's probably in her room crying. Frank said if she wants to go willy-nilly then Tiffany can go on the block next week.

Meanwhile, Paul, Victor, and Jozea in the WA. Paul leaves and comes back and says James is alone with Bridgette in the UKBR and one of them should go sit in there.

Paul, Victor, Jozea, and Bronte all in the Tokyo room. Victor says if it's just him and Bridgette it doesn't matter. (Since Bridgette can't vote). Victor tells Bronte we'll just tell Natalie when she's out of DR that they are just trying to get in their head.  Paul said what he didn't like was everyone in the safari room and he noted Zakiyah went in and came out, and then Frank, and then Tiffany. Jozea said if gets evicted he's cussing everyone out as he leaves the house. Know that. He's going to say F you, and F you and he's going to tell Julie to shut the F up. He doesn't want to talk to anyone he'll leave out the backdoor. Paul said when he went into the safari room the conversation changed to about a vegan cookie. He's skeptical. Bronte tells Paul paranoia will get him kicked out of this house, he needs to control it. Victor doesn't think Jozea is going to get voted out and he's annoyed because everyone is paranoid.

Tiffany stomped into the UKBR and got in bed with James and got under the blanket. James gets up and Tiffany says don't even ask. Tiffany then says guys and their egos. They always feel like they're being one upped and sorry she's smart. I don't know what I'm talking about and act like an idiot. Nicole comes in and says Frank wants to talk to you and Tiffany says no, hes a male chauvinist asshole and he's done this twice to her already. Tiffany says Frank is threatened by her. It's so obvious because she has a brain and she actually knows what she's saying. She doesn't like his reaction to her and she doesn't like that he screams at her. Nicole trying to smooth things over saying he knows he was wrong and Tiffany says no he's done it twice already. Tiffany getting teary and says hes playing with fire and he's so rude. She says she was talking to him completely rational and he's a male chauvinist and she can't stand that crap. Tiffany says at least Jozea isn't like that, he's going home, but he isn't like that. Nicole says Frank knows he was wrong and wants to apologize and Tiffany says no this is the third time and if she has something to say she's going to say it and she doesn't respond to that well. All it does is put him in a bad situation and she will one up him. She's not a typical girl and Nicole trying to calm her down. (Bridgette has been in the room the entire time Natalie in DR). Nicole says he's embarrassed and Tiffany says something about their argument about the win while she was in the hammock.

1:00-1:15 AM BBT Tiffany says she hadn't even raised her voice. Bronte comes in to get her water and Tiffany says what's the saying F me over once shame on you F me over twice shame on me. Bronte asks who F'd her over and Tiffany says she doesn't want to talk about it. Tiffany said she wants to let it die and Bronte says I got you girl don't worry about it. Bronte leaves and Tiffany continues saying she's not an aggressive person but may he feels guilty for saying what he did. She studied psychology so she knows what he's doing. Frank feels guilty and he got defensive. Nicole says she understands. Tiffany refuses to come talk to him and James says give her time to sleep on it and cool down. Tiffany says great this is what I want America to see because she's crying. Tiffany says they better show other people crying. FotH. James says if he can cry he would. Nicole asks Tiffany what she wants Nicole to tell Frank and Tiffany says I'm fine I just don't want to talk right now. James said he understands where Tiffany is coming from because he's done it to James and he's like that with everyone. That's just how Frank is.

Da in the HOH saying Tiffany is fragile and cracks under pressure. Frank says if she wants to hop on the short bus that's fine. He says anyone can questions him but her because he can't handle it. Frank said Tiffany has been getting to him. Da said she can't with all these girls. Da says they're panicking. Frank says he's ready to do work. Da said they don't realize the seeds Frank is planting isn't just for tomorrow but for later in the game.

Tiffany continuing to complain to James and Bridgette. Tiffany says Frank is rude all the time. Zakiyah comes in and they try and figure out sleeping arrangements. Zakiyah and Da were going to sleep in the Have not room, but James said i'll sleep in there and you can have this bed because Tiffany is sleeping upstairs. Da'Vonne comes in and tries to reason with Tiffany. Da says when you question people you are very aggressive and Tiffany tells Da why he reacted that way. (The guilt theory) Tiffany again going over the conversation with Frank, this time with Da'Vonne. Tiffany says this is the third time Frank was aggressive with her. Da says she should talk to him one on one after she sleeps on it. Da and Zakiyah trying to talk Tiffany down.

Cory and Nicole join Bronte, Victor, Paul, and Jozea in the Tokyo room and they think Frank made a joke that upset Tiffany. Paul says she's in their bawling. Paulie said Frank probably said something funny. Corey said Tiffany doesn't like being excluded from stuff and Frank does that and that might be what it is. Victor says no one is watching us, the HOH room is and the UKBR is. Paul says he wishes he could ask the live feeders what happened.

Back to HOH with Michelle, Nicole, and Frank. Nicole says she's pissed and won't come up. Frank said that's fine I already apologized to her once this summer. Frank fills Michelle in on the argument. Nicole says what are we going to do from here on with her. Frank says what is she going to do hop on the short bus?

1:15-1:30 AM BBT Nicole tells Frank Bronte came in and asked Tiffany who upset her and she started asking everyone. Michelle asks why Bronte has to be so nosy. Frank says if Tiffany doesn't want to be part of the group for the next few weeks, fine she can pull and Aubrey or Audrey, and mope.

Downstairs Tiffany says she sometimes says things she doesn't mean. She doesn't think Frank is a chauvinist, but she was venting. Bridgette says people will love you for standing up for yourself and Tiffany says America doesn't like cry babies. Da, Zakiyah, and James still trying to talk to Tiffany and get her laughing. Tiffany asks Da not to tell people she was crying, just say she was upset. Tiffany says she know she's getting so much shit right now for crying and that its her first on feed cry.

Paul comes up and asks Frank if he was the culprit and Michelle says it was me. Paul says really? Michelle says no. Paul asks why Tiffany is crying and Frank says I don't know. Michelle said Bronte's apparently finding out go ask her. Paul said she was mad and he wanted to get the 411. Michelle said I missed everything because I was in the shower. Paul leaves.

Natalie comes in and sees Tiffany and asks if she was ok. Then she came over and hugged her and said don't cry.  Natalie tells her to get her head out of the game. Paulie comes in and hugs and comforts Tiffany.

Nicole says Bridgette was in there so she knows everything. Frank says Bridgette isn't going to spread anything I tell her. Michelle says she still doesn't trust Bridgette. Corey comes back up and Da'Vonne. Frank says Paul was just up here trying to figure out what was going on. Da says nosy asses. And they start re-hashing again.

Zakiyah in the Tokyo room with Victor, Jozea, Paul, and Bronte. But we get FotH and then we see Zakiyah running upstairs. Jozea tells Bronte Zakiyah and Da are good and that he doesn't know why Natalie and Bridgette are even worrying. Bronte said she thought Natalie and Bridgette were going to give her an actual conversation they overheard, but it was just a gut feeling. Bronte said they are losing it and taking her down with them. She says she got frustrated with them because there was nothing substantial. Jozea said Zakiyah and Da, Natalie, Bronte, Paul, and Victor are all voting for Jozea to stay and Victor says we have Frank. Paul says Frank is doing weird stuff, but Victor says Frank told them they were good. Jozea said if he sees six votes, he'll know who flipped, but it won't be Zakiyah or Da. Paulie comes out of the UKBR and Paul asks if Tiffany said anything and Paulie said no she doesn't want to talk about it.

Frank just said Vanessa used to try to intimidate people and when they pushed back then she'd cry. Frank said that's what just happened with Tiffany. Nicole says she looked just like her sister while she was crying. NIcole said they got a lot to use for tomorrow's show and Michelle said it wouldn't be the night before eviction night if stuff didn't go down. Zakiyah just came in and said they still think Frank is on their side. Frank said the questions were fine, it was the way she was asking them.

Zakiyah tells them Jozea said if he gets evicted he's going to raise hell. They say how, he's going to be out of the house, and Zakiyah said he's going to do it before he leaves the house. Frank says Bridgette just sided with them because she thought they were majority.

Jozea calls Bridgette a dumbass idiot. They send Bronte back in the UKBR and Jozea tells Bridgette to not let them get in her head.

1:30-2:00 AM BBT General talk and re-hashing the same conversations in the Tokyo room and the HOH room.

Frank comes down to the Tokyo room and they ask him what happened. Frank says we just didn't see eye to eye. Paul tells Frank what he heard Tiffany yelling and Frank says the first time was the wine thing. Corey comes in to go to bed. Frank said Julie will come up with questions they won't be expecting. Jozea asks like what. Frank gives examples from his season. Paul says what other questions does Julie ask. Frank says it's random, she might ask about slop, the pixels, things like that.

Da says Michelle is the closest in the house to Tiffany and she needs Michelle to calm her down. More re-hashing of events.

They re-hash the same conversation again because Victor comes out of the DR.

Zakiyah says they are going to hate me tomorrow, Michelle said me too, and Zakiyah said but definitely me and Da.

Paulie and Tiffany in the safari room re-hashing the same conversations as well.

Natalie and James on the upstairs landing re-hashing the Victor story. Nicole joins them upstairs.

Paulie says after the last person votes, hes going to lean over and whisper to Jozea tell Julie I said hi.

8:00am - 8:30am BBT Good Morning USA! Today is eviction day!! The lights are now on in the bb house and some house guests were told to change their batteries, so they got up and changed them and then all went back to bed.

Thursday, 06/30 8:50a  All cameras are on the British room and the anime room.  In the anime room we see what looks like Paul and Paulie sharing the pull out couch bed, Victor and Jozea sharing the pink middle bed, and (I'm not 100% sure) Corey (?) in the 3rd bed.  In the British room James and Da'Vonne are sharing a bed, but I can't see the bodies or faces of any of the other HG's in that room.  No one is up yet.  The house is silent with the occasional sound of someone briefly stirring in their bed. Zzzzzzz

I'm trying to get this in the proper place. The earlier stuff was posted later than my stuff from early this morning. 

3:15AM BBT Frank, James, Paulie on the landing outside the HOH: (A synopsis) Paul, Bronte, Victor, Tiffany is the suggested order of elimination following Jozea. Tiffany is a loose cannon, says James. Says that she blurted out the other day that Jozea is going home, then spoke real fast, that she was not sure if he was or not, that she didn't know. Natalie came to James and asked his opinion on how to get in with the right people, and how to get away from the boys. She wants to get far in the game and knows she can't do it associated with the fellas. Bronte is her best friend. James told her that he'd help her get to jury (her desire so she can pay off her college loans). Frank and Paulie seem OK with the idea, they think they can work with her. Frank and James head to bed.

3:30AM BBT Jozea is alone on the wooden lounger in the washroom area. Paulie alone on the couch on the landing by the HOH.

Jozea gets up, returns an item to the frig and heads towards the darkened bedrooms. He enters the uninhabited Have-not room where the lights are on and paces briefly before exiting and crawling into the bed with Victor. Paul can be seen stirring alone on the sofa-bed. Despite moving slowly trying to be quiet, Jozea is making the bed squeak. The room is filled with light sleepers who are all moving and readjusting. 

Jozea cannot sleep, his hand rubbing his head. Paulie is also clearly restless. He is staring and readjusting his shorts. Yawning and picking at the skin on his shoulder, I keep thinking he is going to do a monologue as he has cleared his throat a few times. 

Paulie is up, looking out over the house from the HOH perch. He turns and stares at the planes, trains, and cars mounted on the wall outside the HOH. Jedi training possibly? Yes, you can see him pacing the length of the wall counting, his mouth moving as he goes. He's mumbling about trains. 

3:45AM BBT Paulie has entered the jungle room and is now counting the masks and looking around. He appears to be noting the placement of items as he meticulously circles the room looking at the tables and the items on them. 

In the kitchen now, looking at the cups and canisters on the shelves above the microwaves. (The place is a mess, towels draped everywhere and items scattered upon the counters and table) Several pairs of sunglasses, some folded shorts, 3 empty half gallon bottles, a spray bottle of cleaner, an open tupperware bowl of grapes, a coffee cup, and assorted water bottles dot the counter.

Counting planters in the LR now, 5 he says.

Staring at the memory wall. 

Frank walks  by on his way to the WC and interrupts the memory wall gazing. Paulie says, "I was fixing to make some peanut butter."

Frank comes back and Paulie tells him ants are crawling all over the f*** peanut butter. Frank heads back to bed. Paulie is digging deep in the jar and spreading the contents on a piece of pita bread. He recaps the peanut butter and washes the container off in the sink. He washes the knife and places it in the drainer. He pours a cup of milk and slurps it loudly as he smacks his sandwich. (so much for my previous statement about quiet dining houseguests)  

4:00AM BBT Paulie enters the WC, exits and washes hands with soap and water, (but fails to brush the milk and peanut butter off his teeth), pauses in the hall and looks at a mirror and picks more shoulder skin. Finally crawls in next to Paul who doesn't stir even with the moving blankets and throat clearing going on.

Jozea is finally asleep as well. 

Edited by Monadyan
to put it in the proper sequence.

10:05AMBBT HGs are starting to wake up.
10:26AMBBT In WA, Bronte tells Bridgette, Nat & Nic that it is so quiet because the boys are still asleep.
10:30AMBBT In WA, Nat is talking about her finger is swollen & sore. Bronte asks her if she showed it to Bridgette. Nat doesn't know how she hurt her finger. Bridgette said to just ice it & take some motrin.
10:34AMBBT  Showing WBRB message again.  The boys are still not awake.
10:46AMBBT Natalie is called to the DR.
10:50AMBBT In KT, Bridgette & Nic discussing what it is like for Bridgette to be a vegetarian. She said that at one hospital she worked at, they through her a completely vegetarian pot luck.
10:56AMBBT In WA, Bronte tells Nic that Da & Zak are not on their side.
11:13AMBBT In have not room, Zak talking to camera says that it is eviction day & it is going to get real. She then gives a shout out to her family & asks for prayers for her.
11:26AMBBT  Feeds down.  WBRB showing.
11:59AMBBT  Feeds down.  WBRB showing.

12:15pm BBT: we are still on WBRB

12:53pm BBT: Feeds are back with Hg leaving the HOHR and heading down stairs asking for nail clippers.

12:57pm BBT: all the girls are still in the HOHR doing nails and talking general talk. the guys are all downstairs eating and finding clothes for tonight's live eviction and we get WBRB.

12:59pm BBT: Feeds back as everyone offers to help Nicole remove her things from the HOHR.

1:03pm BBT: James walks into the BR and tells Bridgette that he knows for sure she is not going tonight. Bridgette says thanks i needed to hear that. James walks out and goes back to the KT^. 

1:06pm BBT: Victor and Paul in the STR setting up the ironing board. Jozea in the shower while the girls are doing makeup  and talking general talk on where to put Nicole's things at.

1:12pm BBT: Bronte in the STR talking to Victor. Victor tells her we have to win or else i think i am on the chopping block. Bronte says yeah we have to win. Bronte leaves to go eat a can of soup and Frank walks in. Victor ask should i wear shorts or pants? frank tells him he is wearing pants. Paul walks in and says we have to win HOH tonight and frank says yeah we do.

1:22pm BBT: Hg ironing clothes for tonight as others are cleaning the house. Just general talk about  wearing matching clothes  going on.

1:39pm BBT: Jozea in the STR ironing in his underwear talking to Bridgette about people talking behind her back, she ask whom it is and he says he will not say and makes her mad that people are dropping her name.
In the WA most HG are getting ready for tonight's show.

1:48pm BBT: Corey talking to Nicole in the BR about Frank being suspicious and that if paulie leaves tonight instead of Jozea he will be mad. Nicole tells him to be careful confronting Frank cause he is a competition beast.

1:52pm BBT: frank in the Lounge rm talking tom James and Michelle about how paulie is going to be strong and win comps and Jozea wont. He tells Michelle that he knows paulie is your friend but he needs to go he can win.

2:05pm BBT: Hg in the WA doing hair and makeup. Corey is cutting paul's hair. just general talk going on.

2:19pm BBT: Hg still getting ready for the live show as other Hg are sitting around talking general talk.

2:26pm BBT: Frank keeps telling everyone that BB said they would get about an hours heads up before they have to be completely ready for tonight's live show and we keep getting WBRB.

2:37pm BBT:  Hg sitting around and relaxing all over the house and some still preparing for tonight. Just general talk going on about what to wear. frank says he is ready to get this show on the road.

2:54pm BBT: Victor telling Jozae in the ST that they should be ok tonight and if not then he and Paul will have to make rounds. Jozea says his speech tonight will come natural.

2:59pm BBT: Just general talk going on through the house as Hg prepare and wait for tonight's live eviction.

7:45 PM BBT Live feeds come back with HG's in the KT & around the KT table. Tiffany says she was surprised it was a team comp. We see Jeff's interviews again briefly. Live feeds come back up. Nicole & James are in the UKBR. Victor comes in & Nicole leaves. James is holding 2 red balls. James tells America he had to throw that comp to get rid of Bronte & Victor. He says he came here to win, & he hates to throw comps, but he had to.

7:50 PM BBT All the girls are saying hi to Julie. Paulie & Zakiyah are upstairs by the couch that is by the chessboard. Paulie is whispering, & it's very hard to make out what he's saying. Paulie says he went upstairs because Paul & Vic keep trying to pull him aside. It seems as though Paulie is the new HOH.

7:55 PM BBT Paulie is wearing the HOH key around his neck. He says he wants to tell Jozea he's going to pick all of them off one by one. Zakiyah tells Paulie that she is so proud of him. He says, "Thanks, babe." They hug each other. Paulie says that Hayden & Nicole got a showmance before the double eviction, that's why they went out like they did. Paulie tells Zakiyah to make sure everyone doesn't freak out. She says, o.k. & leaves. He stays up there on the couch & relaxes. Nicole comes up to him & tells him she's so happy. They hug each other. She says, "Cody is so happy." Paulie says, they are probably going to send his letter first, & he might say something about her. Nicole says she can't believe that 4 people still voted against him. Paulie says he knew that Natalie & Bronte were going to, because they were keeping their word. Paulie says he's sticking to the plan. He says, he is going to definitely put Victor up, he's trying to decide to put Paul, Bronte or Natalie up with him. He says, he doesn't want Victor around after this. Paulie says, before the comp Victor was about to explode, so Frank pulled him into the Safari Room & told Victor that Jozea was a loud mouth, & they want to get the strong players together. Paulie says, Victor bought it.

8:02 PM BBT Michelle joins Paulie & Nicole upstairs. Paulie says that Michelle told him she wishes he was her tennis coach. Paulie says that Victor & Paul voted him out. He says, they are foolish if they think he doesn't know. Paulie says he told Zakiyah he's good, stone cold & he's sticking to the plan. He says he wants the 5 remaining people out, & he wants to get to jury. Paulie says if there wasn't any BB Road Kill comp, he or Corey would have won the Veto last week. Michelle says she was worried when Julie said the zero first. Paulie says that Victor went to Frank right away to ask if it was a blindside. Paulie says he went to Bronte & Natalie & told them that Jozea was going home, so they should give their votes to Bridgette. He says, they didn't do it. He says, he's sticking to the plan. He says, they have the points, so it doesn't matter. James joins them upstairs by the couch in the hallway.

8:06 PM BBT Nicole says she just wanted to talk to him really quick. She leaves. Tiffany comes up & sits on the couch next to Paulie. Paulie tells them he went up there because Victor & Paul kept trying to pull him aside, & he didn't want to talk to them. He tells Michelle, James & Tiffany about Frank pulling Victor aside in the Safari Room just before the competition. In the WA, Natalie is telling Bronte that hey need to figure things out & stick together. Natalie says she is going to fight for the girls to win. She says they just need to lay low, figure it out & then get in there. They leave the WA.

8:09 PM BBT Salmon is being cooked in the KT. Nicole, Zakiyah, Da'Vonne & Paul are in the LR. Zakiyah says it felt like a funeral tonight. Natalie asks if everyone is going to eat Salmon? They allo say, yes. BB tells Paul to please move his microphone lower. He says, "It is low, how much lower do you want it?" Zakiyah says, Paul is going to be the entertainment now. Paul says, sorry to Jozea. He says, friendship on the way out. He says, at least he got an applause on the way out. Da'Vonne says he got a good applause on the way out & he didn't get booed. Nicole leaves the LR. Paul & Da'Vonne go over the upcoming events. Da'Vonne says it's going to be the nom's, BB Road Kill & then POV. She says, the weeks are going to start speeding. She says, they are going to start going by really fast. She says that nom's will probably be tomorrow. Natalie is walking back & forth past the LR trying to hear what's being said. Paul leaves the LR. Zakiyah asks Da'Vonne who she thinks that voted for Paulie to go? Zakiyah names, Bronte, Natalie, Paul & Victor. Da'Vonne says, that's it, & they are on his sh*t list to. They leave the LR & go to the Hollywood BR. Nicole tells them she thinks that everything will be o.k., & Paulie is going to stick to the plan.