James Huling (14th evicted - Day 99 - 9th Jury member)

JEDI

No doubt, James is a big boy, (no pun intended), and can certainly take care of himself.  I think it's just so annoying because there is an inauthentic manner that Natalie has in the way she treats him.  It bugs.  And the game has so many random factors in it, that it's a crap shoot to say whether James would have gotten deeper in the game with or without Natalie.  One of the traits that is so endearing about James and probably also make him susceptible is his big heart.  I think it's way Natalie gets away with some of the stuff she does and why he gave this weeks HOH to Nicole.  He's just a good person.  And that's why I hope he can pull it out.

None of the others except maybe Victor would get my vote (if America voted for the winner)

And on a side note, Nicole's voice is one of the most annoying I have ever heard.  

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love our James but presently I am so sad as he & Meech & Nat have all given up.  The 'what will be will be'  is not a fighting spirit.  Again, I love James but if only he could have fire lit under his butt and FIGHT THIS LAST TIME.  It is within reach if only he would go to Nichole and point out/remind her of what probably awaits her when  it gets down to F4.  Fight James, please fight !!  

Nat has asked James & Meech if she should go talk to  Nic & Corey but they both told her it is no use.  Bad decision on her part that she listened to them.  Her intuitions are usually right on but she listens too much to others.  She should take action re her feelings.  But still very angry re her attitude toward "America's favorite' guy. Not nice.

Am I the only one that doesn't think James threw that comp at all?   I think he was getting ready to drop and would have, hence the attempt to make a deal.  Which Nicole did hold up by the way.

James may have finally realized that he let another showmance get in his way of winning.   Hopefully he stays one more eviction at least and Natalie goes first.

1 hour ago, Misha said:

James knew he was in trouble on the wall.  We all saw how badly he was shaking.  And I think his arm was still slightly damaged from the previous endurance challenge.  That's why he "gave" Nicole the win.

James did tell Natalie how he was faking the shaking for Nicole. I never have known James to lie in conversation that doesn't affect the game. 

My HOH dream scenario for tonight. James wins HOH and everyone freaks. Nicole starts whining.... Jaaaaaaaames are we good? Vic and Paul are scrambling trying to take over the HOH room. James tells them all he doesn't know what he is doing and they will find out when he does noms. He doesn't allow the HOH crashers Vic and Paul in the HOH room. The house is freaking and James are up in HOH room laughing watching the movie on the house cam. Well a girl can dream ya know.....

14224767_10154440785656354_6955745352378

3 hours ago, Marty said:

My HOH dream scenario for tonight. James wins HOH and everyone freaks. Nicole starts whining.... Jaaaaaaaames are we good? Vic and Paul are scrambling trying to take over the HOH room. James tells them all he doesn't know what he is doing and they will find out when he does noms. He doesn't allow the HOH crashers Vic and Paul in the HOH room. The house is freaking and James are up in HOH room laughing watching the movie on the house cam. Well a girl can dream ya know.....

14224767_10154440785656354_6955745352378

I like that dream. I hope it comes true.

8 hours ago, joystiick said:

I like that dream. I hope it comes true.

But sadly it has become a nightmare.  Our James and his sidekick lost.  And now the torture begins as we watch Paul control them all. Is it worth watching?  Probably not as Paul & Nic are so terribly annoying,  Corey so bland, Vic is only person I hope will win.  Just wish Vic will take out Paul.  That would give me some satisfaction.  But doubt that will happen as Vic believes in the bro code.

But as some say, anything can happen in BB and so we can still fantasize that James & Nat can pull out a miracle.  Wouldn't that be great if something wonderful happens and James wins, or at least if Vic's #2 ? 

Sorry, no not wonderful...James does not deserve anything.  He forgets how many cheques he bounced along the way this year.  And his head is so far up gnat gnat that he can't breathe.

And I am so sick of hearing how blindsided he was my Meech going home.  Are you kidding me?  Did he ever ask?  He knew Nicole and Meech hate each other, why shouldn't she send her home?  At this stage of the game, you can talk about comps and crap all you want...anyone can win and all need to be sent home when the chance presents itself.  Nicole promised to keep him and gnat gnat safe while she could, and she did that.

2 minutes ago, BBMike said:

Sorry, no not wonderful...James does not deserve anything.  He forgets how many cheques he bounced along the way this year.  And his head is so far up gnat gnat that he can't breathe.

And I am so sick of hearing how blindsided he was my Meech going home.  Are you kidding me?  Did he ever ask?  He knew Nicole and Meech hate each other, why shouldn't she send her home?  At this stage of the game, you can talk about comps and crap all you want...anyone can win and all need to be sent home when the chance presents itself.  Nicole promised to keep him and gnat gnat safe while she could, and she did that.

Agreed,  I'm in the minority here and not a James fan.  Think he slid by ( one might say floated ) the first half of the game by laying low and spending most of his time blinded by  the FTs bouncing in his face.  He came in thinking he deserved to win and everyone would be on board with that.  If he manages to survive this week, I hope his phoney cuddle toy is  sent packing. 

20 minutes ago, Marty said:

21 minutes ago, AirGumby said:

Agreed,  I'm in the minority here and not a James fan.  Think he slid by ( one might say floated ) the first half of the game by laying low and spending most of his time blinded by  the FTs bouncing in his face.  He came in thinking he deserved to win and everyone would be on board with that.  If he manages to survive this week, I hope his phoney cuddle toy is  sent packing. 

AirGumby...  I am not a James fan either.  two of us then.

And either James or Natalie are going home....I don't see how it can be any other outcome after the events of this week that just past.  Victor cannot put up Nicole or Corey this week as he owes both of them.  He won't put up Paul obviously unless the worlds collide somehow.

42 minutes ago, BBMike said:

30 minutes ago, AirGumby said:

I was a big fan of James at the beginning, but  his game play this season was very disappointing.  There isn't anyone in the house at this point who deserves to lose more than he does, IMO.  

21 minutes ago, Misha said:

I WAS a fan of James but he lost me with his apparent pandering and expectation for America to give him AFP again this year.

I keep hearing this in the chats. I heard James all season on the feeds speculating that other people are probably AFP and not him. 

1 hour ago, Marty said:

I keep hearing this in the chats. I heard James all season on the feeds speculating that other people are probably AFP and not him. 

AFP is worth real money, I can't blame people for actually doing things to enhance their chances of winning that prize, but, the primary goal should be to win the game. I still like James, but, he did some things that I didn't like this year and I wouldn't vote for him for AFP. Actually, I don't think any of them deserve AFP this year. 

Although disappointed re James this year he is still my fav player.  MY fav, maybe not yours. 

Granted he did get caught up in Nat and didn't have his eye on the prize but when I saw him go to Vic and speak up for Nat it once again showed his big heart.  Say what you will but AFP means just that.  Whoever is my fav I will vote for.  None of the rest are a fav of mine or anything near a favorite. The BEST PLAYER will win the $500,000.   AFP  means IMO favorite person (ality) not the person who did the best game play. 

If Vic is smart he would take Nat all the way.  Paul is strong player, Nic not strong, and Corey, well he's Corey.  But Nat, is no competition to Vic.   But Vic is strong in the bro code.  Will he be this time?

6 minutes ago, abdala said:

Although disappointed re James this year he is still my fav player.  MY fav, maybe not yours. 

Granted he did get caught up in Nat and didn't have his eye on the prize but when I saw him go to Vic and speak up for Nat it once again showed his big heart.  Say what you will but AFP means just that.  Whoever is my fav I will vote for.  None of the rest are a fav of mine or anything near a favorite. The BEST PLAYER will win the $500,000.   AFP  means IMO favorite person (ality) not the person who did the best game play. 

If Vic is smart he would take Nat all the way.  Paul is strong player, Nic not strong, and Corey, well he's Corey.  But Nat, is no competition to Vic.   But Vic is strong in the bro code.  Will he be this time?

I so agree!  I like James.  He COULDNT get any time in the HOH cause of Paul and Vic there all the time. AND last time he tried to confirm voting with Nicole, it made her mad so he trusted Nicorey in their original final four agreement and didn't want to anger them again. But, it is what it is. Nicole and Corey (the follower) were easily manipulated by Paul's constant talking and now James or Nat will be gone this week. Sad week for me. I will be voting for James as AFP.

40 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

I so agree!  I like James.  He COULDNT get any time in the HOH cause of Paul and Vic there all the time. AND last time he tried to confirm voting with Nicole, it made her mad so he trusted Nicorey in their original final four agreement and didn't want to anger them again. But, it is what it is. Nicole and Corey (the follower) were easily manipulated by Paul's constant talking and now James or Nat will be gone this week. Sad week for me. I will be voting for James as AFP.

As you probably assumed I also will vote for James. If he is guilty of anything it is being too nice.  If/when he did turn on someone he didn't want to do it and felt badly, but was coerced.  I just love the guy and wish him everything good in his life.  So glad you agree.   :    ) 

so as I just read on another recap...we all seem to forget that Paul and Victor were working with James, Natalie, and Michelle...and then they flipped to Corey and Nicole...and now everyone cries that poor James was blindsided.   He did some blindsiding of his own this season.  Don't make it sound like he was so innocent.

James said he's telling Vic about the finale 4 but I'm not sure if he has yet. He said it last night to Nat that it was what he needed to do. 

I'm not so sure it will matter. Vic might start to sway but Paul will get it out of his head. Paul has zero reasons to fly with James and Nat. They are far better at comps than Corey and Nic. Easier to beat in the end or so he thinks. 

No no clue who I like for AFP but it's not James this season. Adore James he's great  but all the Nat time and less game time just didn't do it for me.