James Huling (14th evicted - Day 99 - 9th Jury member)

JEDI

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kinda funny how James is  processing "the house's" reaction to his nominating  Frank & Bridgette.  By now James should have figured out that Paulie, Nicole & Corey are trying to play all sides in the house.  I'm really glad that Natalie told James about Paulie acting shocked and being buddy-buddy with Frank.  

I want james to play his OWN game and make the moves that he thinks will benefit him and not be so easily manipulated by Frank or Paulie to do their dirty work.  There is no majority opinion on getting Frank out because Nicole, Corey & Paulie still wanna work with Frank (if he stays) but at the same time they want to use another HG to get the blood on their hands to get him out.

Natalie may be a novice at the BB game, but I like that she encouraged James to talk to Bridgette and apologize for breaking his promise.  Natalie sees that Bridgette is taking  her nomination personally, so it's good that James tried to smooth things over (if Bridgette stays).  Frank is not taking his nomination personally because he understands that it's a game move.  Frank is focused solely on winning the veto to save himself.

James is playing a very disappointing game.  The breaking of his word might not be so bad if it was to truly help him further in the game -- but sadly the house wanted James to be the one to do the Frank / Bridgette dirty work -- and I think James will eventually pay for his actions.

Also, Frank was never coming after James so James truly is blowing an HOH opportunity to truly further his game.  Getting Frank or Bridgette out might help other people's games but not James's.

Man, James really disappointed me. I always feel that if you make a public deal like that, you have to honor your word. Even though the rest of the house may have wanted him to nominate Frank and Bridgette, I feel like he should have manned up and told them that he made a deal and he had to honor that deal. He only made the deal with Bridgette, so he could have put Frank on the block along with Victor. Now, his word means nothing and no one else will feel like they have to honor any deals that may be made with him and Natalie. This is absolutely the shittest group of vets to ever return.  

Worried about James. He will be a bigger target now that he and Nat are so close  because mama day will go after him when Frank and bridget are split. But He has shown the group that he is loyal to what they want in voting and nominations. He may be safe til all the girls are out. I really don't see any hope in the women winning much this year. 

I think that james can salvage his reputation with Bridgette (if she stays) by giving her info on who was in his ear about nominating F & B.  Natalie is the one person that Bridgette trusts and with Frank gone she's gonna have to play with somebody.  Bridgette is already a little suspicious of Paulie & Corey and she eager to blame somebody for the vote flip that sent Bronte home.

BB history has many examples of HGs making promises during grueling comps  and going back on their word.  I don't think it's fatal - worse case scenario - nobody makes a deal with James during a comp.  But they weren't including James in the decision-making process anyway.

I like James and think he's playing a decent game so far. As HoH I thought it was a good move to go along with the majority of the house and put up Frank and Bridgette. So what if he went back on his word. This is Big Brother and sometimes you gotta stab someone in the back to stay in the game. With all the drama (and excitement) Frank has caused I don't think the others are too concerned about James lying to them. Sometimes that's what you have to do to get out strong competitors.

On the other hand James, WTF are you doing getting into a freaking showmance !!!!!!!!!!  Are you crazy.... You do realize the further you go into the game the more of a power couple you two become and that makes you guys a huge target. Apparently staring at all that saline has clouded your brain.

17 hours ago, carmen said:

Also, Frank was never coming after James so James truly is blowing an HOH opportunity to truly further his game.  Getting Frank or Bridgette out might help other people's games but not James's.

But, you could say that about everyone in the house.  No one is coming after James.  He made a big move.  I don't think it was a mistake for his game.  Frank and Bridget are beasts in comps and Frank is very manipulative.  He has to go.  That's something James can brag about if he makes final 2.

Are James, Natalie, Davonne & Michelle officially aligned now?  They discussed joining up when Tiffany was on the block because they had a common target.  It seems like James, Natalie & Davonne are close in that they talk game & have each other's back.  I can see a bit of friction down the road because Natalie wants to bring Bridgette into the fold and Davonne wants to bring in Michelle.

Natalie has been encouraging Michelle to bury the hatchet with Bridgette but Michelle's dumbass is too stubborn and can't seem to forgive Bridgette.  I think that James is more inclined to bring in Bridgette because she's being reasonable and Michelle is not.  Bridgette & Davonne talked and cleared the air, hugged it out and are both moving forward.

James is recruiting all the girls into his little army - Paulie better watch out cuz it's looking like James' group has stronger competitors than Paulie's  showmance group.  Also, it seems that Davonne & Natalie are highly motivated to win a comp, while Zakiyah, Nicole & Corey are content to float along and be carried by others.

5 hours ago, straykat said:

I'd like to see James, Natalie and the other girls form an alliance and then take control of the house. And put Paulie on the block with either his showmance or Corey.

Unfortunately James has aligned with Paulie & the bros and the plan is to pick off the girls.  james has been ratting out Davonne & Nicole to Paulie as not trustworthy.

But Paulie trusts Nicole100% and would never believe that Nicole is playing him.  Paulie actually believes that Davonne has been secretly working with Frank & Bridgette.

James is low man in Paulie's crew and none of them will take him to F2.  Paulie's F3 is Paulie, Corey & Nicole and Paulie is taking Corey to F2.  

If Natalie is evicted in the next couple of weeks James will be satisfied that she made it to jury.  I have serious doubts that James will be F4 with Paulie, Paul & Corey.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 3:02 PM, Roli said:

He's always going to be James-ah to me, thanks to Liz and Julia.  :D

Love James & thought he would win care package but he doesn't seem to be strong game player. Now that Paulie has POV seems Davonne will be out. If anyone other than Paulie has a game plan it would be wise to begin turning everyone against Paulie.  Of course danger is there as we know Paulie will, if made aware of mutiny, would come back strong & take out anyone against him.

How huge if James could turn Natalie,Michele, Bridgette and maybe Paul, against Paulie.  Pointing out Paulie's skill at games & that he controls house. But Bridgette will never forgive James for breaking his word. Sadly the girls have no game, only Davonne but she will be gone. The rest don't have a clue re playing this game.

I think that James has finally figured out that he is on the bottom in the "Bros" alliance and that Natalie is the designated pawn.  I'm glad that James talked to Paul himself (as opposed to taking Paulie's word) and secured safety for him & Natalie.

At this point it looks like Davonne is being backdoored and Bridgette is staying in the house.  Natalie needs to broker a sit-down with Bridgette & James to make amends and form a trio, if not they don't stand a chance and can be easily picked off.  

Paulie has the numbers on his side to control the votes, and I wish that James was a better player so that he could see that he needs allies to compete against Paulie.

James is a nice guy and everyone likes him. However, James doesn't know how to turn friendships into strategic partners. There is a good chance that, if he or Nat does not win the HOH, one of them could go home next week. Paulie has been telling people that Z will be out after Day, but I doubt it. Once Day is gone, there will not be a reason to send Z home, for a few weeks. Paulie is going to switch things up and target James if he can.  

At times I think that James is vying for AFP because he talks about it all the time.  He talks about AFP more than winning the $500K.

I think James's first mistake was agreeing with the 8 pack alliance in targeting his team's strongest player and backdooring  Victor.  His last mistake will be joining the Bros alliance and trusting Paulie to get him to F4.

In times like this I want to throw a rock at the television set.  Really James?  You are one of my all time favorite players.  Start thinking and get your head out of Paulies ass.  He's not even that good of a player.  If James wants any shot at this game he's got to start thinking for himself and thing strategically.  He's acting like he's never played the game before and is happy to just slide by.  Make some moves James!! For the love, wake up dude before it's too late!!

James should never have put Frank and Bridgette up.  They could have been his best allies and I really think they could have gone far together. It's unfortunate that James listened to the house instead of following his own game.  I like James a lot but he is not playing well at all.  He and Frank really should have teamed up from the get-go.

So James is not playing very well. Hmmmm, how many times has he been on the block? I don't recall any serious conversations about putting James up. I'd say James is playing a pretty decent game.

Just my 2.6 cents worth.

I don't think he is playing a smart game he knows what's going on with the guys he should try to keep Davonne and then go after Paulie and his twin. That is the only way he has a chance to win.  Going after Nicole is not going to score him any points.

28 minutes ago, Janis said:

I don't think he is playing a smart game he knows what's going on with the guys he should try to keep Davonne and then go after Paulie and his twin. That is the only way he has a chance to win.  Going after Nicole is not going to score him any points.

I think James is playing a terrible game.He has allowed himself to just become a vote. I don't see any type of strategy that he has to advance to the F2 or F3. He's basically just going along to get along and hoping they will take him and Natalie to sixth and fifth place. 

Successfully getting Natalie to the jury seems to be James' game plan, but I have a feeling that the guys will take him out before Natalie.  Natalie is sitting in the "Victoria" position, she doesnt fully understand the game (but she has good instincts) can't win any comps and she really hasn't done anything to piss people off.

Comp wise James is good at the physical stuff, but anything involving puzzles, questions, or memory and he's toast, so I don't see him going getting much further this year than he did last year.

I don't see James getting AFP because his game kinda sucks, but if Natalie manages to stay longer than James, I can see her in the running for AFP.

6 hours ago, mayzee said:

Successfully getting Natalie to the jury seems to be James' game plan, but I have a feeling that the guys will take him out before Natalie.  Natalie is sitting in the "Victoria" position, she doesnt fully understand the game (but she has good instincts) can't win any comps and she really hasn't done anything to piss people off.

Comp wise James is good at the physical stuff, but anything involving puzzles, questions, or memory and he's toast, so I don't see him going getting much further this year than he did last year.

I don't see James getting AFP because his game kinda sucks, but if Natalie manages to stay longer than James, I can see her in the running for AFP.

ITA. If Paulie and his minions continue to win the HOH, I figure James will have about 3 more weeks. Depending on who wins HOHs down the road, he will be the first guy evicted. 

11 hours ago, joystiick said:

I think James is playing a terrible game.He has allowed himself to just become a vote. I don't see any type of strategy that he has to advance to the F2 or F3. He's basically just going along to get along and hoping they will take him and Natalie to sixth and fifth place. 

ITA.  Never liked the idea of returning players and never particularly liked James in his original season. 

Terrible game this time and personally I don't think he and Nat are 'cute'.  He's been totally distracted by her and she's a total airhead being carried along by him and the rest for a vote.

Anyone who isn't playing can go anytime soon.  That includes James, Nat, Za and queen whiny Nicole.  Many posts complain or comment about the guy taking over, but IMO, the guys are the only ones really playing the game.  In the end, it is a game, not a dating service or friendship camp.  So I don't have any pity for many of them when they get evicted. 

Da tried early on, but her own paranoia did her in.  She immediately thought everyone was turning on her, so she had to beat them to the punch.