Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

2 hours ago, stevea11 said:

No I haven't picked "my gurl" yet.

But when I do you will know!!

I'm telling ya, it's gonna be HUGE:D

You usually pick the perky ones.....  bb18_bridgette_dunning_800x1000.jpg  ????

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need pages for the return members

I have to say I hated Frank in his season. Mostly because he didn't wear deodorant and the cast always talked about how bad his BO was. He just grossed me out.

The new Frank looks and acts better. Hope he is doing the deodorant this season. 

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 1:17 PM, Marty said:

Have you picked "your girl" yet? :naughty:

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 11:30 AM, stevea11 said:

No I haven't picked "my gurl" yet.

But when I do you will know!!

I'm telling ya, it's gonna be HUGE:D

NEWSFLASH: I've picked out my choice of this years hottie!  NATALIE!  I really like her re-manufactured hips, lips and tits. And with my new set of Bose noise canceling headphones I can stare at her all night long while she talks..

bb18_natalie_negrotti_800x1000.jpg

2 hours ago, stevea11 said:

NEWSFLASH: I've picked out my choice of this years hottie!  NATALIE!  I really like her re-manufactured hips, lips and tits. And with my new set of Bose noise canceling headphones I can stare at her all night long while she talks..

bb18_natalie_negrotti_800x1000.jpg

Going for shallow this year. Good choice

On June 16, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Marty said:

I always wonder every new season..... who are are the new people? Are they new or just people that have been here before and just use a new name. It is always a guessing game with me.

Anyhooooooooo Welcome to all the newbies. :daisy:

I've been gone for years (the last season I watched Jeff and Jordan were on!)  It's good to be back. 

20 hours ago, Marty said:

Going for shallow this year. Good choice

I turned in my standards and good taste before the show started. No need in clouding my mind with frivolous stuff like morals, character, blah blah blah.  

47 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

I turned in my standards and good taste before the show started. No need in clouding my mind with frivolous stuff like morals, character, blah blah blah.  

That's our Stevea11  :alucard:

13 hours ago, stevea11 said:

No comment...

<<--------- Lmao

Well, in recent years (since perhaps BB15?), our numbers in here have dwindled to almost non-existent, it would seem.

I guess everyone is hanging out on Morty's FaceBook group.

JEDI.... did you check it out ?

I really think I can hear an echo here on the messege boards... :-(

Thank goodness we still have loyal LFUs. ♡♡♡

I still haven't signed up for the feeds.  Unusual for me.

On June 27, 2016 at 2:30 PM, JEDI said:

Well, in recent years (since perhaps BB15?), our numbers in here have dwindled to almost non-existent, it would seem.

I guess everyone is hanging out on Morty's FaceBook group.

Agree and other social media....

Yes... but, half the fun (for me) was coming here to read all the opinions, rants and humor of all of Morty's posters.

Our numbers may have dwindled.. but, still, Morty's will always go hand in hand with BB for me.

I hope that the next HOH comp involves some type of physical strength because I wanna see the guys go at it to see who really wants it the most.  Being HOH early in the game puts a target on your back and I don't really believe that any of the women truly want to be targeted this soon.  Although if it is a physical comp my money's on Natalie of all the women because she seems fearless.

I heard a while back that Julie would not be giving the vote count when announcing who is evicted from the house this year.  I do not remember where I heard this.  I like this idea because it would/could confuse the houseguests and they would not know if there is a potential traitor in their ranks.  Has anyone else heard this?

9 hours ago, Drummer1 said:

I heard a while back that Julie would not be giving the vote count when announcing who is evicted from the house this year.  I do not remember where I heard this.  I like this idea because it would/could confuse the houseguests and they would not know if there is a potential traitor in their ranks.  Has anyone else heard this?

I read it here. We will find out tonight