Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Why are they giving them a concert? Are they trying to get the tension out of the house due to Paulie's constant crap?

Maybe some music and live entertainment is just the distraction that some of these HGs need.  Since Paulie is a DJ maybe they (BB production) figured that some music could sooth the savage beast.  :rolleyes:

If I recall some years ago Sheryl Crow performed for the HGs, and a couple of years ago they had a country singer perform.

Good God People.... I think Corey is a genuinely nice guy.  Too bad he hooked up with Paulie.  Just like too bad Vic crawled up Josea's butt in the beginning.  I think he is a true blue guy.  I have NEVER (and I watch feeds and BBAD on POP) heard him (Cory) ever say horrific things about anyone. On the other hand, Paul has thrown shade at EVERYONE.  Yes, he is funny, but I could NEVER live with someone whose every other word is the F word.

On August 14, 2016 at 9:02 PM, Buddafly said:

My votes going to Corey regardless if Paulie is a jerk. I despise Natalie and Meech more. Can't wait till both of those crazy wenches are on the block and Natalie gets sent home. She doesn't deserve to be in the house. She's a user and a .... 

Buddafly... You could be my ride or die!!!  I can not stand those catty little snot nose witches!  I think that Gnat-Gnat is the WORST!!!

On August 12, 2016 at 9:36 PM, Naddaclue said:

America got it right. Nicole is safe anyway this week because Victor is targeting Paulie/Corey. And if either wins the veto & takes themselves down, the other one will only have two votes to stay. Counting this care package there were three left. Natalie & James aren't eligible because they've already won a care package. Victor is HOH so no care package. That leaves the last two packages, the most important ones, for Michelle, Paul or Victor...whoever isn't HOH. If America votes the next two care packages to Victor, Paul or Michelle, the underdog side of the house will rule for sure. It's about time, too. Now we have a GAME to watch instead of one boring week after another. Bridgette, Natalie & Michelle sure did a great job waking everyone up!

My votes going to Corey regardless if Paulie is a jerk. I despise Natalie and Meech more. Can't wait till both of those crazy wenches are on the block and Natalie gets sent home. She doesn't deserve to be in the house. She's a user and a .... 

Agreed Princess. So the dethroned King Paulie is suddenly a cry baby hypocrit. Lol  he called Z out for making the game personal he just said it was personal now that he's on the block. He called Z out for saying she was alone in the game, but he just said he's alone in the game now that he's on the block. He has Nicole and Corh lmao how is he alone. I can't stand the two faced back and forth and this is Karma for not taking Z off the block. She-although an idiot was his true ride or die and he chose to backstab her now he's in the position he's in. Worst game move ever. 

On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 0:54 AM, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

Good God People.... I think Corey is a genuinely nice guy.  Too bad he hooked up with Paulie.  Just like too bad Vic crawled up Josea's butt in the beginning.  I think he is a true blue guy.  I have NEVER (and I watch feeds and BBAD on POP) heard him (Cory) ever say horrific things about anyone. On the other hand, Paul has thrown shade at EVERYONE.  Yes, he is funny, but I could NEVER live with someone whose every other word is the F word

9 minutes ago, Kris19 said:

Shut up!!! NO man should EVER talk to or about a woman the way Paulie did to Natalie!!! I was all for him.....but I am done with him. He should be ashamed!!!

No Way you can "shut" me up.  If you watched ALL the live feeds and ALL BBAD you would know how much lying that girl did.  She went after EVERY guy in the house, they all rejected her except for James.  (Her last choice by the way) She is, was, and will always be, IMO a spoiled little brat who thinks her FT's will get her far in life.  PLEASE!!!  And anyone who wants to say how jealous I am of her... OMG...  When I was her age, I did not have to SETTLE for the last in line!!!

Corey seems like a nice enough guy, but what has he ever done to deserve anyone's vote? You can say what you want about Michelle & Natalie, but they were smart enough to figure out what was going on with Paulie (with Bridgette's help). Then for Paul, who I couldn't stand for a while when he was talking filth about Tiffany, he at least chose to get out of that alliance with Paulie so good for him. Victor is another I didn't care for at first, but he's been so strong standing up to Paulie & playing a great game. The strange thing is, Paulie was at the top of my list when the game started, but his dark side came out & he's pathetic now. Did It seem like BB showed mostly "poor Paulie" on last night's show? None of his real temper tantrums or dirty deals he was trying to pull. But hope everyone noticed him telling Corey if he won the veto he'd probably use it on him, then took the veto away from him. What a slime. 

Holy cannoli, Natalie won HOH?!!! Guess that means Nicole and Corey will be going up on the block.  Probably Corey will go home, depending on who wins the POV.  I hope Mama Day is the one of the first 5 jury members that wins her way back into the house. Depending on what the competitions are though it could be Paulie, since he's a comp beast.  Just so happy my BB is back and it's interesting to watch again!!!

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 9:01 PM, BBLover4ever said:

Corey stood by Paulie's decisions and agreed with his treatment of people. He is no better than Paulie IMO. 

I agree.  One moment that stood out to me re Corey agreeing with Paulie was after Paulie tore into Nat,  Paulie began applauding (after demeaning Nat) and Corey joined in , also clapping.  Corey does present like a gentleman but his going along with Paulie's dirty moves show lack of character, a follower. 

A floater will win this season now that Vic and Paul are up. Natalie hasn't done shit but I do hope since she fucked everything up Cory and Nicole take her and James out. Paul has always been my favorite and Vic has grown on me. I think they are playing the game the best. Forget Natalie!!

Edited by JEDI
Gratuitous profanity is against our rules.