Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

Dear BB,  If you want to keep your audience you'd better get more strong willed women who won't come in looking for love.  This is a game, and we need to see women who definitely want to fight to win.  Not these soft little weak princesses.  We've seen enough of them at this point. 

And I wish you would advise men in future seasons that some talk is inappropriate as many young kids watch and women viewers are offended (at least this one has been). These guys were so vulgar.  They have been very demeaning to women in their stories and references.  You would think they would have enough class to know what is not appropriate but for these men seems this season not the case.  James is the only guy who did not use such language/words/references. 

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, abdala said:

Dear BB,  If you want to keep your audience you'd better get more strong willed women who won't come in looking for love.  This is a game, and we need to see women who definitely want to fight to win.  Not these soft little weak princesses.  We've seen enough of them at this point. 

And I wish you would advise men in future seasons that some talk is inappropriate as many young kids watch and women viewers are offended (at least this one has been). These guys were so vulgar.  They have been very demeaning to women in their stories and references.  You would think they would have enough class to know what is not appropriate but for these men seems this season not the case.  James is the only guy who did not use such language/words/references. 

I just flipped on the feeds and the Final 4 are up in HOH room. They were trashing Meech big time. She is evicted never to return and making fun of her serves no purpose. I hate when these alpha guys get to the end and all we here is trash mouth. PUKE! 

The women are an embarrassment.   They need to find  1) stronger women, 2) make them watch BB to come on the show 3) make different groups be locked in rooms with no beds so they can't sleep all the time and make them do stuff with people they are not close to.  

Everyone in the HOH room all the time drives me crazy.  Only the HOH should get to sleep up there, ever.

2 hours ago, Marty said:

I just flipped on the feeds and the Final 4 are up in HOH room. They were trashing Meech big time. She is evicted never to return and making fun of her serves no purpose. I hate when these alpha guys get to the end and all we here is trash mouth. PUKE! 

I agree.  As I am only 3rd year viewer, I don't think in these years there were as many disgusting foul mouthed gross guys as this year.  Sad really.

1 hour ago, fredtheturtle said:

The women are an embarrassment.   They need to find  1) stronger women, 2) make them watch BB to come on the show 3) make different groups be locked in rooms with no beds so they can't sleep all the time and make them do stuff with people they are not close to.  

Everyone in the HOH room all the time drives me crazy.  Only the HOH should get to sleep up there, ever.

Agree on all points.

I never comment on pretty much anything, but I am so bothered by Michelle I just have to comment.  She is such a horrible person.  I'm so glad they voted her out.  She is just a mean, disgusting person who should be ashamed of herself not only for how she treated people in the game but also her comments after watching her family video.  What a piece of trash!!!

Perhaps if BB would stop confusing their casting calls with the Bachelor/Bachelorette types, we'd get to see some game play. I can't watch another season of "let's see who couples off first then sit around as all the guys make fools of the women as they turn them against each other and knock them all off one by one."

This season needed 3 more Bridgettes and 3 less "girlfriends." That would've made for some interesting gameplay. 

Watching BBAD, and I could swear I just heard James tell Gnat that if Nic/C were honorable they should have stood up at the nom ceremony and told Vic, No, the only reason James voted you out was because we told him to.  THen he (James) said they should have said that's wrong, put one of us up in his place... Something to that effect.  WTF?

Im sorry, am I watching BB or a new show called "Cry me a river", or is it "My big fat BB Pity Party"?  

Just so confused at this point...  I miss the "TRUE" BB players of old.

This season while entertaining has had some of the most unappealing people. Joeza was so disrespect to really everyone in and outside the house. Paulie, something is just wrong with that guy & I don't have a proper doctrine to fully say what is wrong but I'm certain narcissistic bunghole is one of them. Paul goodness one minute he's sweet the next he's sour. Lately he's been down right bitter. 

It it seems this season can't get past personal things that go even when out of the house. Continuing to belittle a person when they are out of the house is just down right mean. That's not game. They've done this with every eviction. By they I mean mostly Paul & Nic. Others do join in but they are always the ones that start it and kerp it going. 

I wonder how voting will go. I think it's going to be lots of personal voting. Mostly because how much each of them are clinging to every little thing. 

This is what happens when after such an amazing amounts season you pull in people who don't know the game. They need a better mix of fans and I guess people that don't have tvs that live away from technology lol cause who hasn't heard of BB? 

I miss when we had both strong women and men. All these idiots looking to bone up or they simply are the type that can't be without someone make me wish we could vote and give them punishments instead of care packages. 

Princesswhitetrash - I get so sick of hearing people blame their choices on others. It's your vote! No one has their hand up your rear speaking for you. That and voting with the house crap. It's 1/2 a million here people wake the heck up!! 

James has been saying stuff like that and he's going to use the info he has all the wrong way. Nat is screwing with game side. He can't focus. He can't figure out how to out Paul, Paul. James will not play the jerk just to win. It's why he's so adored but he's got learn how to toss out the info right because he leaves out bits or delivers it wrong because he's just too nice. 

8 hours ago, abdala said:

Can you believe we will still be watching Paul the egotistical lying gross not attractive rude overbearing human.  The thing that irritates me is that everyone allowed him to continue screaming into their faces.  WTH.  Why didn't they just walk away?

Abdala, are we talking about the same Paul?  You know, the charismatic, educated, well spoken, truth teller, super talented band member, real estate mogul, gentleman, private college alum, best "boner" of women ever, and all around good guy-World traveler?  

Oh, sorry, you mean The PAUL on BB18!  My mistake, thought you were talking about someone's own perseption of themselves. Alter-Egos be damned.  He He He......  Now imagine me with my pinky straight out, up to the corner of my right lip while typing the above paragraph!

9 minutes ago, Moonpetal said:

This season while entertaining has had some of the most unappealing people. Joeza was so disrespect to really everyone in and outside the house. Paulie, something is just wrong with that guy & I don't have a proper doctrine to fully say what is wrong but I'm certain narcissistic bunghole is one of them. Paul goodness one minute he's sweet the next he's sour. Lately he's been down right bitter. 

It it seems this season can't get past personal things that go even when out of the house. Continuing to belittle a person when they are out of the house is just down right mean. That's not game. They've done this with every eviction. By they I mean mostly Paul & Nic. Others do join in but they are always the ones that start it and kerp it going. 

I wonder how voting will go. I think it's going to be lots of personal voting. Mostly because how much each of them are clinging to every little thing. 

This is what happens when after such an amazing amounts season you pull in people who don't know the game. They need a better mix of fans and I guess people that don't have tvs that live away from technology lol cause who hasn't heard of BB? 

I miss when we had both strong women and men. All these idiots looking to bone up or they simply are the type that can't be without someone make me wish we could vote and give them punishments instead of care packages. 

Princesswhitetrash - I get so sick of hearing people blame their choices on others. It's your vote! No one has their hand up your rear speaking for you. That and voting with the house crap. It's 1/2 a million here people wake the heck up!! 

James has been saying stuff like that and he's going to use the info he has all the wrong way. Nat is screwing with game side. He can't focus. He can't figure out how to out Paul, Paul. James will not play the jerk just to win. It's why he's so adored but he's got learn how to toss out the info right because he leaves out bits or delivers it wrong because he's just too nice. 

Oh my dog, just typed almost all of your thoughts... If you make a move, OWN it!  And the only one with someone's hand up their rear was poor Baldwin!!!  

And as as far as "voting" with the house goes, I could MAYBE see it for the 1st or 2nd week, after that... Well, all bets are off.  Don't know if you watch Survivor or not, but the voting blocks did not work out so well for them either!

7 hours ago, Marty said:

It is so easy to talk smack once the HG leaves the house.  Maybe one of these seasons will be an all female or all male cast.  Now THAT would be interesting!

12 minutes ago, Moonpetal said:

No BB is one of the few reality shows I watch. I do know of it and I can see how the voting can easily become messed up. 

I miss Baldwin. You have two hours! Lol!!! 

Has anyone seen Baldwin?  I know BIG Meech threw Pablo to the crowd, but I guess Baldwin is MIA!!!

10 hours ago, xmarycontraryx said:

Perhaps if BB would stop confusing their casting calls with the Bachelor/Bachelorette types, we'd get to see some game play. I can't watch another season of "let's see who couples off first then sit around as all the guys make fools of the women as they turn them against each other and knock them all off one by one."

This season needed 3 more Bridgettes and 3 less "girlfriends." That would've made for some interesting gameplay. 

Wait are you talking about Frank's girlfriend, minus the kissing? The one who was ready to take out the person who screwed her best friend Bronte...until Frank told her it was him? The one who said she didn't mind being evicted so that Frank could stay in the house? I don't think we needed any more of those Bridgette. Maybe the Bridgette that she became for about a week, but, she didn't become "tough" until after her "boyfriend" left. 

8 hours ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

Abdala, are we talking about the same Paul?  You know, the charismatic, educated, well spoken, truth teller, super talented band member, real estate mogul, gentleman, private that college alum, best "boner" of women ever, and all around good guy-World traveler?  

Oh, sorry, you mean The PAUL on BB18!  My mistake, thought you were talking about someone's own perseption of themselves. Alter-Egos be damned.  He He He......  Now imagine me with my pinky straight out, up to the corner of my right lip while typing the above paragraph!

Your first paragraph is Paul in HIS mind only.   Is he the most irritating player ever?  Maybe BB needs a new 'gift' to the Most Irritating Player Ever, the MIPE award.  A lump of coal maybe?

31 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Wait are you talking about Frank's girlfriend, minus the kissing? The one who was ready to take out the person who screwed her best friend Bronte...until Frank told her it was him? The one who said she didn't mind being evicted so that Frank could stay in the house? I don't think we needed any more of those Bridgette. Maybe the Bridgette that she became for about a week, but, she didn't become "tough" until after her "boyfriend" left. 

So agree.  I will never forget, after B saying she would 'get even' with person who put Bronte on block,  when Frank admitted he did it, she looked up at him when laying on his chest and said something like 'Frank is right and knows what should be done' with that sick little girl adoring look in her eyes.  Ugh !!  How can a grown woman giggle and jump around like a 5 year old?  But them after her prince is gone, take on persona of a strong fearless woman ?  How does that happen? 

Really the women this season were so very weak when it came to the men.

8 hours ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

It is so easy to talk smack once the HG leaves the house.  Maybe one of these seasons will be an all female or all male cast.  Now THAT would be interesting!

Brilliant thought Princess.  BB might be wise to consider that for next year.  Certainly will solve the showmance issue for once.

11 minutes ago, abdala said:

So agree.  I will never forget, after B saying she would 'get even' with person who put Bronte on block,  when Frank admitted he did it, she looked up at him when laying on his chest and said something like 'Frank is right and knows what should be done' with that sick little girl adoring look in her eyes.  Ugh !!  How can a grown woman giggle and jump around like a 5 year old?  But them after her prince is gone, take on persona of a strong fearless woman ?  How does that happen? 

Really the women this season were so very weak when it came to the men.

One thing I noticed when Bridg was talking to Julie after she was evicted, Julie asked her why she thought that she was evicted.  She answered that maybe everyone in the house was afraid of her for being a strong willed, intelligent, independent woman.  The audience response?  *crickets*. Not one person clapped.  I thought it was hilarious.