Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am doing TFUs right now.  Someone in chat said that Nat & James were called out for bribes at around 3:43am BBT.  I can't go back and look for that while doing the TFUs.  If one of the LFU people could check it out, please do so and post to forums.

It wasn't "bribes" per se.  Nicole and James were talking together that if they were able to get their F4 showmances, they would share some of the grand prize money with their alliance.  I think it was more of a James and Nicole wanting Corey and Natalie to be taken care of because they care about them.  Not so much a bribe.

58 minutes ago, Team Jolie said:

Just hope Vic wins the battle back

At the end of the game coming up I think it is so wrong that Vic gets 3 shots at the game and everyone in the house only got one chance. 

I think BB did wrong on this one. Not fair to the people in the house that worked hard to never get evicted. 

7 hours ago, Marty said:

At the end of the game coming up I think it is so wrong that Vic gets 3 shots at the game and everyone in the house only got one chance. 

I think BB did wrong on this one. Not fair to the people in the house that worked hard to never get evicted. 

If Vic is evicted and then wins the buyback, he would be a double re-tread, while Frank did not get any chance to come back. BB needs to explain why Frank or the hg that could have been voted out that week, got no chance to come back, but everyone else did. 

Victor is really taking the possibility of getting voted out very well.  He CAN be proud of his competition wins. Of course, he would not have made some of the moves he has made if it weren't for Paul and Paulie leading him to them.

However, I still want him to win the jury buy back and win the whole damn thing. 

Amen, This is like a soap opera.  The right people do not talk to the relevant people.  It is clear from any point of view that Nicole and Corey are walled off in their own little whining, self protecting world.  Let them stay that way, but N,V,M,J, and N don't be blind to it, they are plotting BUT for only each other!!!!  The only weak link to exploit in this duo is Nicole's covert hope that Corey is "the one", he's her hero, he's so engaged.  She hasn't realized he's nothing but a fish, and a stinky brainless one at that.  

Vic, Paul, Michelle, Natalie,  but especially James. are also cocooned and controlled by one of their own,  Nat..  I am shocked James cannot see, he IS her PUPPET, and he is being diverted to spoon feed her "innocent victim" role. Foolishly playing her knight, he is in the dark about her need of attention from all the guys,  and her machinations to get that attention. Natalie has a problem.  Nat has seriously lived up to Paulie's one liner when he was evicted.  "You(James) are being used by a JERSEY GIRL, you just don't get it". Paulie's mistake was trying to take the bait and labeling her a Jersey girl.. Natalie has cast that bait out to any man in the house. Someone should have told James weeks ago so he could use the brain in his BIG head, and really play his game.  Unfortunately his little brain, his ego and heart is his weakness. 

Corey should have spoken up in front of all, in defense for his Bro Paulie, re her accusations, he was also put in the same position as Paulie, maybe not hiding under a bed or behind a door, but the invite was always there. Her MO is  all about her. She has been  trawling, with her bait, baby talking any and all of the boys, practically begging them for any inclination to "anything" and validate her ego. Sad but true, just like highschool, one of the girls, stopping at nothing to be desired..  She wasn't pulled under that bed, she was fishing to hear Paulie's proclamation. The attack" no one would know they could be kissing under there" was just him taking the bait.   All should have seen Corey for the slug he was there and is then, when given the opportunity in the big reveal.  Exposing that Natalie was fishing all over the BBH,  all the while shouting out to James and America, "James(the hero) is her type". 

I am a Victor fan.  He is so smart, sees everyone's motives and agendas and still remains above the pond with great integrity(as much as you can in this environment). HE IS THE HERO.

14 minutes ago, crazydaze said:

I am a Victor fan.  He is so smart, sees everyone's motives and agendas and still remains above the pond with great integrity(as much as you can in this environment). HE IS THE HERO.

Victor is getting 3 chances at the game. Not fair to the people in the house that fought hard not to get evicted. 

Victor did let Paul play his game. Victor was gun ho on putting up Natalie and Meech but let Paul talk him into putting up Paulie and Corey. Victor clearly is not very good at the game of Big Brother. He only follows Paul's lead. On his own he is not very intuitive although he is learning. He got to sit out 2 weeks of the game in jury and Thursday getting his 3rd shot at the game. As a lifetime Big Brother junkie I think the buy back is wrong late in the game.  We are at the end of the game and bringing anyone back at this point is not fair. 

Victor did do the nomination ceremony with throwing beads at the girls and making them cry. CBS did edit out the worst of his speech. Victor has "integrity" not sure what you mean. 

Yes Victor is good at comps. Yes Victor is intelligent just not smart at the game of BB. Victor a HERO? No he is just a guy good at comps that is given multiple chances. 

Just now, crazydaze said:

Now Natalie is controlling the game, by controlling James.  Nicole and Corey will let her, it is to their advantage.  YUK

• WAKE UP JAMES

If you watch the feeds you see how gently and patiently James works to always reign Natalie back on tract. Natalie is in no means controlling James. That being said when James and Natalie are together talking game Natalie is very intuitive. 

4 hours ago, Marty said:

If you watch the feeds you see how gently and patiently James works to always reign Natalie back on tract. Natalie is in no means controlling James. That being said when James and Natalie are together talking game Natalie is very intuitive. 

Totally agree Marty!

These buy backs and such IS part of this game and that means it is fair. I've watched BB from the start. Often times the twist are frustrating but since BB makes the game they make the rules. 

The more I watch Nat the less I like her. Stop already saying you're over weight & stop the baby voice! You're a grown woman!! James did call her out last night and she tried to claim it is just her being fun. He sees her for who she is but no clue why he stays. She didn't even know what show she was going on!! Why is she still here? 

I liked Nicole before but this season watching her fall for yet another guy is ridiculous. Then she goes around whining all the time. Stop that! I wanted to see her go all out and rack through this season. Instead she lumped up in a bed. 

James is great but  again with another gal. Just boss this out and don't give up your game for someone. Would like to see James ditch Nat and show these people how to get it done. 

Corey goodness I think he's unaware that this is an actual game for money. Listening to him talk hurts. He needs to go. 

Paul I have such a love hate thing with him. I think he's done well but I can't stand when he gets pushy. It's just too much and his game pays for it. I don't know if he stands a chance without a partner but it's been done before. 

Meech oh meech. At times I'm like that's my girl! Then it's like ok as a super fan wtf are you doing?? 

Vic I like and I think he is too trusting. Being out of the game meant he had to figure out who to trust. Him and James would have made a great team. He mos definitely deserved to come back. Those comps to come back was not easy. He fought for it. I feel anyone saying otherwise is just mad that someone they liked didn't come back. It's a twist in the game. Just how it goes. You can say it's not fair but then no twist is fair. 

Watching BBAD now and seeing them prank each other is great!! And I want pie! 

Today Paul urged America to watch last nights show and that it would be so funny.  What was funny?  All I saw was Paul intimidating Nat & Meech re their decision to put him on block.  His attacks, in their faces re being called a liar shows his lack of character.  He is a spoiled little boy who isn't getting his way.  Ugh !!    I would never vote for him.  Really who does he think he is.  And those 2 women are falling into his trap and crying and folding, it is irritating.  Rather than telling him to get lost or laughing at him they cry and hide under covers.

Victor is taking the hits like a man.  Isn't is amazing that the 2 supposedly big strong men who have been controlling the house end up crying like babies when they are put on block and/or voted out.  But Victor and Frank took it like men.  And James and Corey will do same.  Paul is so irritating.  I will feel, as I felt re Bawley, can't wait to see Paul go out the door, if that every happens.  I just hope Paul does NOT win ACP even though he is begging for it.  That also so ridiculous.  There couldn't be that many who really like and support Paul, could there be? 

So all heck braking loose before the feeds went down.

Various arguments . Paul called Michelle a F'ing (C word)  

Natalie and Meech and and Vic have James trapped in the Safari room. Meech and Natalie whining to James they want Vic to stay and Corey to go home. James is pacing the floor 

Then the feeds go down and we have Jeff until the show. 

I say 95% chance Vic goes home and 5% chance he stays 

1 hour ago, Keepittogether said:

Oh geez, it's getting ugly.  I hope James sticks to his guns and votes Victor out.  Stay strong James!

Glad that James went with his gut and voted Vic out. If it wasn't for the buy-back, I think he would be in an excellent position now. According to who comes back, he could still be in a good position. I hope it is Day or Cabbage Patch. 

Haven't checked to see how the Comp is going yet.....

But, I'll be suprised if Corey makes it very far..... he's so tall he has to bend his knees a little bit because he's so tall.

They should put the bar according to each persons height to make it fair.

Edited by Slowpoke