Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

2 hours ago, Marty said:

Paul has given some very bitter Interviews. He said the jury is all mental. He said they all were bitter and he doesn't care if he ever talks to them. He said the only people he cares to talk to are Victor and Glenn. So seems Paul wants to play the part of bad azz Evel Dick and .... never cared. bla bla bla

We will see more of Paul in future seasons. He is milking his never cared bad boy image for all it is worth. 

(and yes the way to win the game is to win the jury members) 

Oh he cares. He cares big time. His losing cut him to the core. He will never get over it. When he's seventy years old, he'll be whining to his grandkids about how he got robbed on game-show called BB by a bunch of bitter crybabies that just wanted to screw him over. 

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/23/2016 at 11:20 AM, Marty said:

Welcome to Morty's. If you watch Survivor we have a forum for that and we have a Big Brother Over The Top forum. Cute Cat! 

Thank you, Marty for the welcome.

This cat was a sort of oddity.  He was huge and his tongue was too big for his mouth so that was a normal look for him,  Unfortunately, he got hit by a car

last year and died.  My friend was so devastated but the big guy lives on in our memories,

It's funny how a lot of comments posted on BB were so like what I would have posted.  I couldn't stand Paul.  There's a fine line you walk in the BB House

and Paul never got the memo.  He was just too crude and tormented a lot of the HGs.  I was surprised at a lot of the votes.  Ones that I thought would not

vote for him, did.  On the other hand, I was not a big fan of Nicole either but between the two, I would have chosen her over him. Now he can go back

home to his mommy and daddy and tell them how he was robbed. *snicker*

One thing I never understood was the total mess of the BB House.  I don't think anyone ever picked up their clothes or made their beds with the exception

of Victor.  I guess if you stay in bed all day, there's no need to make the bed.

I've been debating whether or not to subscribe to BBOOTT.  Like someone said earlier, if I did, I"d have my finger on the "cancel" button.

Ditto for Jason over Jozea :)

14 hours ago, joystiick said:

Oh he cares. He cares big time. His losing cut him to the core. He will never get over it. When he's seventy years old, he'll be whining to his grandkids about how he got robbed on game-show called BB by a bunch of bitter crybabies that just wanted to screw him over. 

So true! 

I only only watched the interviews and didn't see them all kicking it at the party. I'm sure Vic was being a friend to Paul. Yet, another mistake. Too loyal. 

Oh Paul is the biggest cry baby of them all. Even over Big Meech. Lol! 

What do you guys think about this BB over the top thing?  Are you guys going to subscribe to all access? On one hand I feel passively aggressively annoyed at CBS for making us pay for something.  But then, I kinda don't want to miss anything!  Especially if they try out some new BB twists to see how they work and then use them next summer.  Anyone going to subscribe?  I'm torn...

1 hour ago, Slowpoke said:

I haven't taken the time to get all the details about how it works yet.

I'm undecided .... still deflating from BB 18. ^_^

Would love to find out who's going to take the leap too ....

I'm going to give it a shot. At $6 @month, it's cheap entertainment. The interesting thing to me will be a quasi "season" of Big Brother without fish! 

2 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

What do you guys think about this BB over the top thing?  Are you guys going to subscribe to all access? On one hand I feel passively aggressively annoyed at CBS for making us pay for something.  But then, I kinda don't want to miss anything!  Especially if they try out some new BB twists to see how they work and then use them next summer.  Anyone going to subscribe?  I'm torn...

I am going to give it a try. If I don't like it, I will hit the cancel button. I am very interested in BB claim that they are going to try to keep the hg busy. i hope they bring back the concept of making them play for all food above the slop diet and have multiple comps for prizes and things. 

57 minutes ago, joystiick said:

I am very interested in BB claim that they are going to try to keep the hg busy. i hope they bring back the concept of making them play for all food above the slop diet and have multiple comps for prizes and things. 

Joystick... years ago I watched quite a bit of BB Croatia...

I loved watching all the extended competitions and challenges they had for certain priveliges and prizes.

Let's hope they copy some of their ideas.

2 hours ago, Slowpoke said:

Joystick... years ago I watched quite a bit of BB Croatia...

I loved watching all the extended competitions and challenges they had for certain priveliges and prizes.

Let's hope they copy some of their ideas.

I use to watch Australian BB and they kept the hg busy with comps also. they would have challenges that lasted 24 hours which caused all the hg to work in shifts, as a team, to complete the task. they also had to earn budget money to buy groceries for the week. so, if they didn't complete the challenge the grocery budget was cut significantly and forced people to make choices about what was important. of course, that caused conflict and had an effect on the game. I love dynamics like that being part of the game. 

20 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

Alrwady have all access for the live feeds but I have it subscribed through the app so I can easily turn off the subscription in my iTunes. It's a dollar more but well worth not having to call to cancel and restart as I need it. It's a lot cheaper than it used to be for feeds. 

Cbs loaded the pics and a quick video of the house guest. 

On September 25, 2016 at 3:59 PM, Keepittogether said:

Don't think I'll be subscribing just on principle. As much of a fan of BB as I have been since season 1,  I don't like encouraging this "pay for your entertainment" thing. It's not like we don't already pay for cable plus extra channels plus have to sit through networks commercials which they get big money for too. Love this show but I'm tired of being ripped off. (In the "old days" your tv programs were free to you, paid only by advertisers. It's getting totally out of hand.)

5 hours ago, Naddaclue said:

Don't think I'll be subscribing just on principle. As much of a fan of BB as I have been since season 1,  I don't like encouraging this "pay for your entertainment" thing. It's not like we don't already pay for cable plus extra channels plus have to sit through networks commercials which they get big money for too. Love this show but I'm tired of being ripped off. (In the "old days" your tv programs were free to you, paid only by advertisers. It's getting totally out of hand.)

Well I have paid for the feeds for years. This extra season is no big deal. Less then $25 for the season is a good deal 

Anybody know if Corey and Nicole are actually dating now that they're in the real world?  :)

Also, I have to go against the tide here and say that while Paul needs to be a better loser (rather than a bitter one),

I would have to say that he did actually play a much better game than Nicole.  The voting result was tight, so he didn't

miss it by much (nor did she win by much, if that even matters).  I suspect there was some withholding from awarding

Paul the winner based on his crudeness.  But really, all of Paul's offensive behavior doesn't hold a candle to

Dick Donato, and he actually won season 8 of Big Brother.   In all honesty, I can't stand Paul.  But against Nicole, he

deserved to win.

On September 27, 2016 at 9:44 PM, Marty said:

Well I have paid for the feeds for years. This extra season is no big deal. Less then $25 for the season is a good deal 

It's not the amount, it's totally the principle. Television went from free once you purchased a tv & advertisers paid for the programming to us paying $80+ for cable in addition to having to sit through innumerable advertisements now to paying all plus additional for individual programs. I understand paying extra for live feeds as that would be almost impossible for a station to carry them. 

17 hours ago, carmen said:

Anybody know if Corey and Nicole are actually dating now that they're in the real world?  :)

Also, I have to go against the tide here and say that while Paul needs to be a better loser (rather than a bitter one),

I would have to say that he did actually play a much better game than Nicole.  The voting result was tight, so he didn't

miss it by much (nor did she win by much, if that even matters).  I suspect there was some withholding from awarding

Paul the winner based on his crudeness.  But really, all of Paul's offensive behavior doesn't hold a candle to

Dick Donato, and he actually won season 8 of Big Brother.   In all honesty, I can't stand Paul.  But against Nicole, he

deserved to win.

I agree with you completely on all points.

Just now, Naddaclue said:

It's not the amount, it's totally the principle. Television went from free once you purchased a tv & advertisers paid for the programming to us paying $80+ for cable in addition to having to sit through innumerable advertisements now to paying all plus additional for individual programs. I understand paying extra for live feeds as that would be almost impossible for a station to carry them. 

Well, I guess I am just used to paying for TV. (I am old and grew up without cable) I pay for NetFlix and have Prime TV and pay for cable and Internet and extra data and..... it is part of life now. I just retired and I love my TV options and Internet options.