Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

8 hours ago, joystiick said:

Exactly Marty. It is like racing in the Daytona 500. One guy keeps making mistakes and wrecking his car. But, every time he wrecks his car, they let him get a brand new car and restart, he's placed right beside all the other racers and given and equal chance to win, as if, he never screwed up and wrecked.  

But Victor was placed besides others who also "wrecked their cars" and had to beat them first  and "pre-qualify" before re-entering the race.  As long as he is playing by the rules, how can we even think about judging him negatively?  I think he has done an outstanding job following the rules for re-entry and if he makes it to F2, he will have earned my vote.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, linda60639 said:

But Victor was placed besides others who also "wrecked their cars" and had to beat them first  and "pre-qualify" before re-entering the race.  As long as he is playing by the rules, how can we even think about judging him negatively?  I think he has done an outstanding job following the rules for re-entry and if he makes it to F2, he will have earned my vote.

It is not a case of whether he followed the rules, of course he did. From my standpoint, it is not fair to those people who were never evicted from the game. From the players left, when they get evicted, should they get another shot at the apple, since they haven't even been evicted one time? I can understand, for TV sake, allowing the early players a chance to get back in the game, but in my opinion, once you get down to less than 10 players, it is really unfair to bring evicted players back. That is any player, but especially a player that was evicted twice. We all know this is a game, but it is a game for half a million dollars, that actually require a tremendous amount of work, to win.  

4 hours ago, joystiick said:

It is not a case of whether he followed the rules, of course he did. From my standpoint, it is not fair to those people who were never evicted from the game. From the players left, when they get evicted, should they get another shot at the apple, since they haven't even been evicted one time? I can understand, for TV sake, allowing the early players a chance to get back in the game, but in my opinion, once you get down to less than 10 players, it is really unfair to bring evicted players back. That is any player, but especially a player that was evicted twice. We all know this is a game, but it is a game for half a million dollars, that actually require a tremendous amount of work, to win.  

I agree, joystick. Even though I don't think some of the people left in the house have been good for much, they have still managed to not be evicted. They have worked to get tough competitors out of the house and did their share of lying, back-stabbing and manipulating. To have a HG come back in AGAIN, while they know that they have zero chances of getting back in if they get evicted is BS.

Oh Jamesie, what happened to the player we all loved and cheered for last summer? Has Natalie completely erased your brain of ALL gameplay? Please take your eyes off her Venezuelan booty and see the disaster happening around you! Nicole is a rat and I'm not talking about the one stuck in that nest on top of her head. She's after you, boo. Time to stop with the puppy love and release the Kraken on "your boy." Please Jamesie, retrieve what's left of your manhood and take that arrogant, spoiled little hipster down.

Love,

America

20 minutes ago, xmarycontraryx said:

Oh Jamesie, what happened to the player we all loved and cheered for last summer? Has Natalie completely erased your brain of ALL gameplay? Please take your eyes off her Venezuelan booty and see the disaster happening around you! Nicole is a rat and I'm not talking about the one stuck in that nest on top of her head. She's after you, boo. Time to stop with the puppy love and release the Kraken on "your boy." Please Jamesie, retrieve what's left of your manhood and take that arrogant, spoiled little hipster down.

Love,

America

I wouldn't go that far against Nic yet.... I know she wants BIG Meech out, but I think I will reserve harsh judgement until Thursday night.  You never know, Nic and her lap dog Corey might just surprise us all and get the loud mouth out.  

Also, I wouldn't call James' character (or manhood as u put it) into question.  He served AMERICA, (as you signed your post) honorably for years.  I know well the the 1st amendment, and you have the right to say (or type) what you like, but please do not assume that you speak for all Americans....  You certainly do not have the right to speak for me.  Post what you want, but own YOUR words.

I think James can fully beat Vic at comps. He lasted on the wall. It's the mental comps where he struggles. 

Nat "I'm on a diet" proceeds to eat a container of grape tomatoes, some muffin, tons of seaweed and massive amounts of hummus with carrots waiting for Nicole to cook some taco ground turkey. 

I'm not sure what's winning more this season, the ants or the snacking. 

What's holding Nic back is how James revealed that Nat wanted to keep Vic over Corey. James basically screwed himself even though that's not how he voted. Nic sees that at not trustworthy & it's understandable. 

At at this point if James ditches Nat he's screwing himself. I think he's waiting this out because he knows talking to Nic right now won't help. It's always best to wait until shortly before the eviction. 

6 hours ago, xmarycontraryx said:

Love,

America

I thought this was a clever play on the events and characters of this season. I never thought you were trying to speak for all of America.

6 minutes ago, Somerandomguy said:

I thought this was a clever play on the events and characters of this season. I never thought you were trying to speak for all of America.

Sorry, when you sign your post as: "Love you, America". Then you are assuming the role of speaker of the whole.  This may be too much for either of you to understand, but that is exactly what is implied.  As far as a play on events, you can do that without presuming that you speak for all.  

I, for one, love wit and a good back and forth debate... On many subjects, but don't sign your post as though you speak for all.  And my problem was not with his/her repartee, but his questioning of James' (manhood)...

23 minutes ago, Moonpetal said:

Guess all that open mouth eating she realized she needed to stop eating food and is now nibbling him. 

Too funny!  So sick of hearing how "fat" she is, both she and Meech do it constantly, but only say it between bites and swallows...

7 hours ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

I wouldn't go that far against Nic yet.... I know she wants BIG Meech out, but I think I will reserve harsh judgement until Thursday night.  You never know, Nic and her lap dog Corey might just surprise us all and get the loud mouth out.  

Also, I wouldn't call James' character (or manhood as u put it) into question.  He served AMERICA, (as you signed your post) honorably for years.  I know well the the 1st amendment, and you have the right to say (or type) what you like, but please do not assume that you speak for all Americans....  You certainly do not have the right to speak for me.  Post what you want, but own YOUR words.

Oh Princess, it's called sarcasm. You may want to try it sometime. This is a reality tv competition where a man dressed in a robot suit comes in and "zings" the contestants and people are forced to sleep in bumper cars. Do we really need to bring the military and the constitution into a fan forum?  Sorry to get your prissy pants all in a wad but it's really not that deep. 

Signed,

Fan with a sense of humor

51 minutes ago, xmarycontraryx said:

Oh Princess, it's called sarcasm. You may want to try it sometime. This is a reality tv competition where a man dressed in a robot suit comes in and "zings" the contestants and people are forced to sleep in bumper cars. Do we really need to bring the military and the constitution into a fan forum?  Sorry to get your prissy pants all in a wad but it's really not that deep. 

Signed,

Fan with a sense of humor

You do not need to school me on sarcasm, just look at my screen name.  I have NEVER had "prissy pants",let alone getting them into a wad.  I have served MY country, been around the world, and have seen just how lucky we all are here in the US of A.   Have you?  To me it is chitty when someone calls a Vets' "manhood" into question.  So what if James likes Gnat?  It is his game to win or loose...  His choice.  You can have your opinion, as I may have mine.  

But to attack me and my "prissy pants" crosses the line.  I never name call any poster, nor do I personally attack anyone.  And yes, I will bring the Military AND the1st amendment into this.  I did not use that against ANYONE, if anything, I hope to remind all how some gave all,  and some gave some, but we all did it gladly.  So that we can banter back and forth FREELY.   If I offended anyone..show me where... I will personally apologize to any one I hurt.  I NEVER attack anyone on this forum... I only speak my mind (or type it).  I have enough respect for all and their thoughts on any given situation. I would hope that I never attack anyone for their thoughts on game play.  

I only have a problem when someone name calls me.  I.e.: Prissy Pants, fat ass bitch, etc... You have NO idea who I am, what I stand for, or my background. In a pre rebut, If I have hurt your feelings in someway, I will apologize in advance.  I know all to well about the "safe zones", and the "personal time out" areas... So feel free to use that.

Edited by PrincessWhiteTrash
Misspelling

I have been defending Nicole's position this week as she is now setup squarely in the center of two alliances. Upon further review, she is doing terrible. If Paul or Victor survive to the end, they win. The jury will reward gameplay, not a floating or positioning gameplayer. They always do. Always. She could easily have survived a weak attack like Victoria/Meech could muster.

7 hours ago, Somerandomguy said:

I have been defending Nicole's position this week as she is now setup squarely in the center of two alliances. Upon further review, she is doing terrible. If Paul or Victor survive to the end, they win. The jury will reward gameplay, not a floating or positioning gameplayer. They always do. Always. She could easily have survived a weak attack like Victoria/Meech could muster.

That's the way I see it. She is counting on Paul or Vic doing her dirty work to get rid of James and Nat, but, if that happens, then Paul and Vic will just be padding their resume to present to the jury. Vic and Paul can already argue they actively participated in getting rid of Paulie, while Nic will claim Meech and Corey will claim the CabbagePatchKid. When it is time to argue to the jury, your resume needs to at least be comparable to the other guy. Right now, Nic and Corey has nothing.  

Edited by joystiick
change Paulie to Paul as I intended

6 hours ago, Misha said:

Actually, I disagree.  The girls in the jury love Meech.  I would bet money that they want her to win after seeing her speeches.  Getting Meech out is huge.

There will be other chances to get Meech out. There may not be another chance to get Paul. Although all the girls in jury like Meech, I don't think they will see getting Meech out as some big game move. In fact, I think Meech being evicted at the hands of Nic, when she had a chance to take out a player like Paul, will be disappointing to those women in the jury. Remember, the women already believe she is a rat, and, sending Meech out will solidify that view. 

Just a reminder to everyone - this is a frickin' game.  Everyone is playing everyone.  At least to the best of their ability.  Yes, I love James and want him to get his head out of Natalie's ass.  But is she playing him?  Of course she is.  It's the oldest trick in the book.  Give him just enough to keep him interested and wanting more, but not too much.  The thing is James really likes her.  He's kind of even fucked up his game because of her.  Natalie likes him too.  But not in that way.  NOT AT ALL.  Natalie latched onto James for game advantage.  The one thing I will say positive about Paulie is that he saw Nat for exactly what she is and called her out on it.  That's one of the reasons she couldn't stand him and made it her personal mission to get him out.

Wake up James.  Your game is calling, and it wants you back.