Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

10 hours ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

You and me both... If Nic screws James, then game on.  The only thing C did was in the double eviction.  In MHO, C has done nothing else except to cling on to Nic's apron strings.  I guess only time will tell...  I just can not stand Paul, anyone that has to blow smoke up their own (you know what) is an um, what do they say... Douche....

Sadly, it seems Vic's game to win everyone's loyalty is impressing Nat a little too much.  V is a cutie and has great charm (at this point in game) and I fear Nic is  being captivated by his kindness.  If Nat dumps James we all will be pi----.  But she seems too smart to do that in house.

When Corey read letter from his dad I was touched by fathers words 'stay kind and humble'.  His father seems to be positive influence in Corey's life.  And from that perspective I also believe Corey's family has great wealth.  All that said being kind and humble are wonderful qualities, on the outside

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

Never thought about that.  You raise a GREAT point.  But I really think that the girls in jury (maybe minus Bridgette) did NOT want to go back in that house, especially Da... She (and the other vets) get a bigger stipend than the "newbies" so I think she was cool with just hanging in the jury house.  I just can not imagine leaving my little one for that long... This summer and last one too.  If I am correct, her little girl isn't even 2 yet.  I could NEVER do that, not for a one in sixteen chance of winning, and her game sucked, this year and last.  Just IMO.

It does seem that those in house look very relaxed and content, even Paulie (which I don't like) and don't want to go back to battle.  I cannot believe that Z forgave and forgets all his betrayals.  I assume that as in photo Paulie is all over Z once again.  Wow, love certainly is blind. 

Re leaving baby,  some parents can do that.  I am like you and would never leave my children, especially at that point in development.  You would miss so much, and the bonding of mother and child?!

Either way this last package voting was very sketchy. 

Nat is way too concerned with America liking her. Just like Paul is always saying "it makes good tv". Vic talking about being famous. It feels like people are using BB to become "popular". 

It will be interesting to see what the season 19 cast does. Will they be there to play the game & not worry about their likability? 

Makes me miss Janelle, Chill Town and Evel Dick. 

Watching Meech and Paul talk. I don't think Meech gives a hoot about what he's saying. Her "right" replies might as well have a bubble above her head with "ok bullsh!t". I think he's just said things that cut too deep for her to let it go at least for now. 

Has Nicole said what her plan is with who she wants out? 

I need to go read the feed reports. 

12 hours ago, Zappy912 said:

Here is something I was thinking about. Even though it is a moot point at this stage, but what if one of the jury members had won, wouldn't they have been eligible for the $5K Care Pkg? For instance, if DaVonne would have won, and since she hadn't received a care package, it would have made her eligible, right? So hmmm, did someone know it was Victor that was returning?

Just something to think about.

The voting period was shortened to a few hours for this care pkg and didn't start until after the comp was over. So if another jury member had won (like DaVonne) you probably could have voted for them.

I'm basically annoyed by everyone except for James and oddly Victor. Would be so in heaven if James could find a way to pull it out.  I could and would also be happy with Victor winning.  Simply because he has worked so hard.  He's had a few fleeting moments of arrogance, but they have mostly been in or around Paul.  

Everyone else just isn't worthy.

Michelle - I'm sure she's a nice person, but listening to her fake ass cry and watching her eat snacks makes me want to hit someone.

Natalie - the cuteness and naïveté only go so far.  America doesn't care that you are going to take a pee.  And you appear to be using James.  Those of us that really love him aren't truly sold on your bullshit.

Nicole - you finally put your big girl panties on.  I was wondering when they would come out.  Laying back in the cut as you have done for most of this game acting like all you care about is Corey might be some of the best game play I've seen.

Corey - his whole game is defined by the people he cares about around him.  In real life it very admirable.  In BB, not so much.  He could make it to final 4, though, just because everyone believes he's so trustworthy.

Paul - I don't even know what to say.  Entertaining douche?  Entitled ass wipe? For all his fake crap and talking to and trying to school America at times I have really liked Paul and thought his energy was good for the house.  I was leaping off my chair when Victor won HOH and Paul convinced him to vote out Paulie.  It was game ON!!  But Paul, you are arrogant and smug.  And people see right through that bullshit.  Viewers do at least.  The folks in the house I'm not sure.  If you stay this week and you or Victor win HOH next week, you just might win the whole bloody thing.

1 hour ago, Keepittogether said:

I'm basically annoyed by everyone except for James and oddly Victor. Would be so in heaven if James could find a way to pull it out.  I could and would also be happy with Victor winning.  Simply because he has worked so hard.  He's had a few fleeting moments of arrogance, but they have mostly been in or around Paul.  

Everyone else just isn't worthy.

Michelle - I'm sure she's a nice person, but listening to her fake ass cry and watching her eat snacks makes me want to hit someone.

Natalie - the cuteness and naïveté only go so far.  America doesn't care that you are going to take a pee.  And you appear to be using James.  Those of us that really love him aren't truly sold on your bullshit.

Nicole - you finally put your big girl panties on.  I was wondering when they would come out.  Laying back in the cut as you have done for most of this game acting like all you care about is Corey might be some of the best game play I've seen.

Corey - his whole game is defined by the people he cares about around him.  In real life it very admirable.  In BB, not so much.  He could make it to final 4, though, just because everyone believes he's so trustworthy.

Paul - I don't even know what to say.  Entertaining douche?  Entitled ass wipe? For all his fake crap and talking to and trying to school America at times I have really liked Paul and thought his energy was good for the house.  I was leaping off my chair when Victor won HOH and Paul convinced him to vote out Paulie.  It was game ON!!  But Paul, you are arrogant and smug.  And people see right through that bullshit.  Viewers do at least.  The folks in the house I'm not sure.  If you stay this week and you or Victor win HOH next week, you just might win the whole bloody thing.

I'm reluctant to say this... but I think I concur with most of your analysis.  That being said (or written), I think James is too far up Gnats butt to make the right moves.  If Vic can pull all of this off, he has my vote.  I just REALLY hope and wish that Nic has just been biding her time until it was time to strike.  Come on, HOH plus a Veto... The girl is not as ditzy as everyone thinks.  

As a side note:  If Gnat breaks James' heart, she will have 0 as in ZERO fans/followers, IMO.  Then Paulie (puke) would have the bragging rights to say "Hey, told you so dude/bro" and that would be sad cuz I am an original Jersey girl, but I LOVE me some Southern MD!!!  

Oh, and does it bother anyone else that Meech and Gnat chew with their mouths open?  ALL THE TIME  Ugh... and for Meech being a nutrition expert... she is ALWAYS stuffing her face with some type of crap or another.....

I know I have seen this question here before.  Never really paid much attention because I have DVRs and Live Feeds.  But my daughter just left for college today and she hasnt been able to set up her TV.  How can she watch live tonight streaming?  Sorry, I tried searching for the answer, but couldn't find it.  Thanks 

Is the drone trying to tell them something? 

kiddyhouse - check the CBS website 

I can't tell what the heck is going on this week. Looks like Paul & Vic are each hanging out with the groups to gather info. No clue really what's going on with voting. Then again the last day is always the most critical. 

Corey picking a bug out Nic's massive hair knot is hilarious!! 

She mistreats her hair. It kills me when she brushes it wet. I have very long hair and I have no clue how she still has hair with how treats it. 

Coery can't find the bug!!! Hahahaha 

I agree on the assessment of Nat. She's by far a dingbat. I think she fakes most of the baby crap because that's how she thinks she attracts guys. The comment on her telling the truth when she swears on all that she loves had me shaking my head. She didn't like James calling her out. She claims she doesn't know the show/game then she says things about previous seasons. Ex: she thinks those are religious and bring their bible get kicked out the fastest. There's nothing wrong with being a novice to the show but acting like you are then claim you know about the show is bit confusing. Is it game? 

Oh if she plays James I'm certain she will definitely know how America feels on it. America! Ugh! 

Oh oh and the open mouth food shoveling is so annoying!!! Stop that! 

On August 26, 2016 at 3:59 PM, Marty said:

You think America should vote for someone that got 3 chances in the game. That would just be wrong. 

Every time Victor got the chance to get back in the game, he was playing against others who ALSO had chances, but they blew it. Yes I do think he should get the vote. America voted Corey the care package when he's done absolutely NOTHING to earn it. 

Would it have been better if Da had won it after sitting out all those weeks? Victor had JUST been evicted & he and all the other members of the jury had the same chance. He won. He fought for it the hardest. No one should hold it against him for the BB rules of the game, they're the ones that decide the rules, not us. At least he's been playing the game hard, Corey has done NOTHING to earn anything. It's not that I dislike Corey, I do like him. But I think people should vote on actual game play.

They are missing probably their last chance to get rid of Paul. I think Paul was the BB golden boy pick. Nicole had zero interest in him & now suddenly she's just ok with him.  

He sure knows how to keep his  nasty side hidden. The stuff he was telling Meech was sickening. That making fun of people is his he has fun. When he's nice I like him. He's definitely entertaining and has taken things well like doing the security checks. 

I was curious and looked at his clothing line. Some funny stuff I guess  and I'm certain tag phrases will soon appear once he's back at work. It's a bit over the top too. Defiantly have to like the word f^*k. 

Getting him away from Vic should be their prime objective this week. 

40 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

I am not happy with Nicole planning to work with Paul and Victor! UGH!  Paul is going to be in the final 2, mark my words.  They are missing their chance to get rid of him.  Victor will probably pull off the next HOH. 

Agreed, but Nic can't vote.  So again it's up to James and his Gnat to decide who goes.. I'd be real surprised if Gnat votes to evict the constant snack muncher and James is so far up her ( fill in the blank here ) that he may just follow suit and vote out Rasputin.  At least one can hope.. 

3 hours ago, Somerandomguy said:

Corey got the package, because people loathe Paul and too many people think Victor has been given two gift chances already.

Exactly :lol:

3 hours ago, Naddaclue said:

Every time Victor got the chance to get back in the game, he was playing against others who ALSO had chances, but they blew it. Yes I do think he should get the vote. America voted Corey the care package when he's done absolutely NOTHING to earn it. 

But the point is Victor was EVICTED twice. He must not be playing a very good game. (That being winning too many comps and not laying low) 

3 minutes ago, Marty said:

But the point is Victor was EVICTED twice. He must not be playing a very good game. (That being winning too many comps and not laying low) 

Exactly Marty. It is like racing in the Daytona 500. One guy keeps making mistakes and wrecking his car. But, every time he wrecks his car, they let him get a brand new car and restart, he's placed right beside all the other racers and given and equal chance to win, as if, he never screwed up and wrecked.  

Unfortunately, Michelle will go home.  She is annoying, but Paul is dangerous.

It seems that logically Natalie and James will vote out Paul.

Corey and Victor will vote out Michelle.  The HOH breaks any tie and Nicole has mentioned many times that Michelle is her real target.  Plus she and Corey are in their stupid "final four" alliance with Vic and Paul.

The only positive thing is because the HOH breaks the tie it will now be crystal clear to James/Natalie that Nicole/Corey are aligned with the boys.  Unless James or Natalie win HOH next week, they are done for.

Doesn't  she realize her and Corey-poo would get further in the game with James and Nat ?

Paul and Vic are beasts at the Comps... and probably would put them on the block the 1st chance they got to bust them up.

5 hours ago, AirGumby said:

Agreed, but Nic can't vote.  So again it's up to James and his Gnat to decide who goes.. I'd be real surprised if Gnat votes to evict the constant snack muncher and James is so far up her ( fill in the blank here ) that he may just follow suit and vote out Rasputin.  At least one can hope.. 

That's what I thought too, at first, because there were only 3 votes last week.  (James being the tie-breaker.)

BUT, that was because Meech (Michelle) couldn't vote as co-HoH.

This week, with once again 7 houseguests just like last week, only 3 people can't vote, so that leaves 4 votes.   (James, Natalie, Victor and Corey.)

SO, if James and Natalie vote one way (for Paul), and Victor and Corey vote the other (for Meech), then Nicole, as HoH, will cast a tie-breaker vote.

(a.k.a.  What "Keepittogether" said 2 hours earlier.)

This isn't nascar. It's big brother! Expect the unexpected. Enough said. 

Nicole still has time to flip on Paul. Though I doubt there's anything Meech or James could do because she knows Meech is after her. Why keep someone you know wants you out? Meech had her chance and didn't take the shot.