Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

Agree with Victor for America's Fav... or James.

James has played a pretty shrewd game ... Victor a very physical one with the Comps.

I feel like 'game stratagy' was all over the place this season ... :wacko:

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Naddaclue said:

At least I hope people vote Victor America's Favorite so he ends up with something for all his hard work.

You think America should vote for someone that got 3 chances in the game. That would just be wrong. 

I tried to vote for the care package  but it looks like they only had it open for 8 hrs. So anyone on the West coast had to either stay up or check really early to vote. I don't recall Julie saying this had a short vote time. Not even 1/2 a day. 

And OMG give it up. Those 3 chances are fair. It's part of this game.  To me it seems like those complaining about it are  only doing it because they don't like Vic.  If this was James and don't get me wrong I love James but if this was James nobody would be saying anything . Move on and stop beating an issue that is set by BB as a twist this season. 

4 minutes ago, Moonpetal said:

I tried to vote but it looks like they only had it open for 8 hrs. So anyone on the West coast had to either stay up or check really early to vote. I don't recall Julie saying this had a short vote time. Not even 1/2 a day. 

And OMG give it up. Those 3 chances are fair. It's part of this game.  To me it seems like those complaining about it are  only doing it because they don't like Vic.  If this was James and don't get me wrong I love James but if this was James nobody would be saying anything . Move on and stop beating an issue that is set by BB as a twist this season. 

As a hard core Big Brother fan since season one I would say it is wrong whoever got the 3 chances. It is not fair to those in the house that worked hard not to be evicted. 

It is not part of the game ever in the history of Big Brother to give one HG 3 chances. They have never had 2 buy backs either.

I've been watching since season 2 and watched some of one. I don't see how long term watching & being a big fan has anything to do with how CBS sets the game twist.

It's a twist just like any other twist. Same as other seasons when players come back. Not all seem fair but BB adds them in and there you go it's part of the game. 

Any one of these players could have had the chances. Vic worked his butt off to come back. Major respect to someone that busted out comps to stay and play. Most would have given up. 

It's fair because it's part of the game. You can complain all day but then why aren't you complaining about the care packages giving advantages? or the returnees having more chances? Technically Day had 3 chances and she's blown them all. Her first game, this season and the buy back. So because Vic actually had three in one game it's not fair? Sorry that last logic makes no sense. 

Just saw your edit. There's lots of things they've never done. Each season is different. They do new stuff all the time and change things. If it was the same twist it would be boring IMO. 

Technically Vic himself didn't get three chances alone.  Every player had the same chance.  It just so happens that he kicked butt at all these comps and won the two buybacks.  So really it could've been anyone,  of course except Frank which I do think of a little bit unfair that he didn't get a chance to come back.  However I think that's where this whole ticket thing came into play as they knew whoever was going to be evicted that week would be playing for the ticket to come back  since they didn't have a chance to be a part of the first come back.  So really you're talking about not two buy backs but three options to come back if you count the round trip ticket.  Any player could've used any of these three options and technically one any of these three options to come back in the house.  Let's say one of the returnees would've had that ticket and got evicted, so technically at that point it would've been three chances for them to play this game. Let's say that same person got evicted and put into the jury they then would've had four chances to play this game.    When you look at it that way every single player in this house had they been evicted had multiple chances to come back in the house. There is no way that big brother would have known that Vic would've been the one to win both buybacks. Especially given the fact that on this last comp being an endurance any one of those girls or Paulie  could have easily stood up there and done that given we had watched each of them do endurance comps.  Ok except Z. But we know Bridge & Day could have busted it out.  All I can say is the jury house must be nice to pass up another chance to win. At least Vic wanted it. 

Just because BB producers put new elements into the game it doesn't mean that the fans of the show have to like it. I think that if I was in the house and managed to keep my butt from being evicted and also managed to get a tough competitor out of the house, twice, I'd be pretty annoyed. I don't think too many of BB's new "twists" that they throw into the game have ever improved the game in any way.

Nope you don't have to like it but it doesn't mean it's not fair or that he deserves less support. And nothing we can do about it. 

Finally watching BBAD from last night. No wonder Paul didn't get the package. Him talking to us trying to convince people he deserves it. Omg is he serious??  He's crapping on the people that won care packages. clueless!! Funny though. 

So glad Paulie is out for good.  He is such a sorry excuse for a man.  The way he acted in the jury house was beyond words.  Trying to look so non chalant about being evicted, but knowing he was busting inside.  That when Z finally let him have it, instead of being quiet, he literally defended his actions.  Cody must be so embarrassed by his behavior and game play.  Didn't Cody and Derrick give him any pointers. As I said, glad he's out, now let's see what logic he employs to cast a vote for the winner.  Sore loser.

10 hours ago, Marty said:

As a hard core Big Brother fan since season one I would say it is wrong whoever got the 3 chances. It is not fair to those in the house that worked hard not to be evicted. 

It is not part of the game ever in the history of Big Brother to give one HG 3 chances. They have never had 2 buy backs either.

I've also watched since season 1 & the twists have only made it better. Victor coming back twice showed his strength & determination, gave us a chance to see who he really is. I like him so much more than when the season started. He had a huge target on his back when he returned, so he had to work twice as hard to stay in for so long. Not to mention it was Paul they wanted out, not him. And he was never out very long, it would have been different if he'd been the first one in jury & got to sit out half the game then come in safe. Victor has done great since his first return to the house. 

21 hours ago, joystiick said:

At this point in the game, the primary goal of the HOH should be to take out the best competitors. Vic and Paul are the most rounded competitors, so they should be at the top of everyone else's list. At this point, it doesn't make sense to keep Paul or Vic in the game, even if they were the most honest players in the history of BB.   

This game is emotional for the viewers also.  After all that has happened, if Nicole and weakling Corey are really backing Paul and Victor I will give up on this program.(probably not but wish I could).  What kind of weak non gamers are N & C?  Are they just going belly up on this game?  Or is Nicole such a stupid player that after all that has happened re Paul's aggressive intimidation she will simply hand the win to Paul and Victor?  If she does back P & V then she is the worst game player I have ever seen in my 3 years as a BB fan.  YIKES !! 

But if Vic & Paul win, as many have said, they are the ones who consistently  did continue playing the game throughout.  Gross & foul mouthed players.  Sad that they get rewarded for their less than stellar actions & comments.  What is wrong with James?!!

18 hours ago, Moonpetal said:

I tried to vote for the care package  but it looks like they only had it open for 8 hrs. So anyone on the West coast had to either stay up or check really early to vote. I don't recall Julie saying this had a short vote time. Not even 1/2 a day. 

So glad you mentioned voting.  I  live on east coast and was shocked when learning CP was rewarded. I kept checking ACP  page & it said voting begins on 25th, then got on 25th it said voting on 26th, then suddenly it was given to Corey?!!  What's up with that?

IMO just the fact that Victor was able to beat out the rest of jurors 3 times is quite a feat in itself.  And now as he & Paul (ugh!) continue playing their roles as friends to all and somehow convincing Nicole/Corey to 'have their backs' is great game playing.  I hate the fact that both V & P have gutter mouths.  I hate that kids may interpret their language as acceptable/the norm, but they are continuing playing 'the game'.  I hope Paul does not win anything but if Vic wins he deserves it being a comp beast on all levels and for never giving up.    As for our fav James, once again at this point, disappointed.   He had it within his grasp & now giving up.

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 11:55 PM, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

NO WAY Nicole will side with Paul and Vic, just will not happen.  She and James have been together since day one.  Mark my words, (or typing), she will be loyal to James all the way!!!

If only your words were true.  Can you believe Nicole is now siding with Paul (& Victor)?  I can accept her believing Victor's story but Paul?  The guy who was in her face screaming/intimidating her and others.    Nicole's face was beet red when Paul was confronting her when he was on block.  And now she is siding with Paul! 

The fact that N & C & others caved due to Paul's attacks proves to me they are not game players if they were intimidated by that spoiled babies tantrums. When P was screaming why didn't they just laugh & walk away rather than standing/sitting there allowing him to continue screaming/demeaning them? 

At least, when Vic was on block and evicted he handled himself with dignity.  Just hope when Vic wins (hope it is V NOT P) hope that V will learn to temper his words & comments. He seems to have a good heart and has the looks and charisma to go far in life. 

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 8:59 PM, Marty said:

14068618_1075072369246019_11917723599343

WHY & how the he-- did Z allow Paulie back into her arms?  Z is gorgeous and does NOT need to allow any man to treat her as he has done.  So disappointed and feel sorry for her as she is settling for a user. 

On the feeds last night Paul, Victor and Corey were discussing how Corey could use his $5K Care Pkg money to bribe Nicole for something. Then after the show the four of them could use the money to take a trip.

Somehow, I don't think this is what the fans had in mind when they voted on giving Corey this package.

16 minutes ago, omahaguy said:

On the feeds last night Paul, Victor and Corey were discussing how Corey could use his $5K Care Pkg money to bribe Nicole for something. Then after the show the four of them could use the money to take a trip.

Somehow, I don't think this is what the fans had in mind when they voted on giving Corey this package.

On the live feeds C asked BB in the DR if he could use his 5k to bribe Gnat-Gnat out of her "never a have not" pass.  He said they would get back to him.

14 hours ago, abdala said:

If only your words were true.  Can you believe Nicole is now siding with Paul (& Victor)?  I can accept her believing Victor's story but Paul?  The guy who was in her face screaming/intimidating her and others.    Nicole's face was beet red when Paul was confronting her when he was on block.  And now she is siding with Paul! 

The fact that N & C & others caved due to Paul's attacks proves to me they are not game players if they were intimidated by that spoiled babies tantrums. When P was screaming why didn't they just laugh & walk away rather than standing/sitting there allowing him to continue screaming/demeaning them? 

At least, when Vic was on block and evicted he handled himself with dignity.  Just hope when Vic wins (hope it is V NOT P) hope that V will learn to temper his words & comments. He seems to have a good heart and has the looks and charisma to go far in life. 

You know, the more I ponder this, I think that Gnat should tell Nicole EXACTLY what Paul said to her/Meech and James about what Corey told him.  She alluded to it in the KT 2 or 3 days ago, but didn't tell her what he said, only that it was vile.

I HOPE that Nicole is still with James and that she is just putting on a front to draw Paul and Vic into her trap... Look, she got Paul to go up as a "Pawn" (he he he) I just hope he or Vic do not win the Veto and Meech gets pulled down and Nic puts Vic up as replacement.  Talk about being "boned"... more like "gullible".  I sure hope that is what she is banking on happening.  But if Paul or Vic do win the veto, then Nic and C are safe in the eyes of Vic & Paul.  I think she is being very shrewd about her HOH, this may be her last one.

Edited by PrincessWhiteTrash
Wrong name typed in...

4 hours ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am on the East coast too, and the voting was F'd up.  First it was on the 25th, then the 26th, and as soon as it hit midnight I tried to vote and it said voting was not starting until 3am EST.. WTF?

I did the same thing. Tried voting on 25th.  It said voting on 26, then I waited til 12:20, tried to vote and, yes, it said after 3am, then when awake got up it was all over.  What is up with that?  BB has some explaining to do via Julie.  I mean, who actually did get to vote?  How many votes?  From what part of US did they get votes? 

4 hours ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

You know, the more I ponder this, I think that Gnat should tell Nicole EXACTLY what Paul said to her/Meech and James about what Corey told him.  She alluded to it in the KT 2 or 3 days ago, but didn't tell her what he said, only that it was vile.

I HOPE that Nicole is still with James and that she is just putting on a front to draw James and Vic into her trap... Look, she got Paul to go up as a "Pawn" (he he he) I just hope he or Vic do not win the Veto and Meech gets pulled down and Nic puts Vic up as replacement.  Talk about being "boned"... more like "gullible".  I sure hope that is what she is banking on happening.  But if Paul or Vic do win the veto, then Nic and C are safe in the eyes of Vic & Paul.  I think she is being very shrewd about her HOH, this may be her last one.

Yes, Nat should tell N & C what Paul said that supposedly Corey said.  Hope Nat thinks to do that.  Should put a nail in Paul's coffin.   But doubt Nat will do that.  As Nat & Meech discuss the 'he said/she said' type game play seems they don't want to play that type of game BUT therein lies the problem.  You must get a little dirty when playing in muddy waters.  Not that that would be dirty but seems Nat & Meech are burned out after Paul's attacks.  Sad.

If Nic is working a plan as you suggest then I could respect that.   Hope that is what she is doing.

4 hours ago, abdala said:

Yes, Nat should tell N & C what Paul said that supposedly Corey said.  Hope Nat thinks to do that.  Should put a nail in Paul's coffin.   But doubt Nat will do that.  As Nat & Meech discuss the 'he said/she said' type game play seems they don't want to play that type of game BUT therein lies the problem.  You must get a little dirty when playing in muddy waters.  Not that that would be dirty but seems Nat & Meech are burned out after Paul's attacks.  Sad.

If Nic is working a plan as you suggest then I could respect that.   Hope that is what she is doing.

You and me both... If Nic screws James, then game on.  The only thing C did was in the double eviction.  In MHO, C has done nothing else except to cling on to Nic's apron strings.  I guess only time will tell...  I just can not stand Paul, anyone that has to blow smoke up their own (you know what) is an um, what do they say... Douche....

Edited by PrincessWhiteTrash
Miss spelling

Naddaclue - Exactly! Vic has been impressive with the comps and he's starting to be better with socializing. 

Abdala & PrincessWhiteTrash - I have no clue what Nic is thinking. Only thing I can see is she wants Meech out so that both sides see her as 3rd to take to finale 3. She really proved herself by winning both hoh & veto but how can she see herself winning against James, Vic or Paul? Even Nat is a toss up. She did say that she would gladly take second place. She's dropping major hints that taking her ensures the other person a win. 

Corey is for sure giving that money to Nic or Vic so they can go on a trip. What in the world would he have them do? It's not like he would bribe her to remove Meech and replace with Vic. No one else could be bribed to flip their vote. He wouldn't dare mess with her Hoh. Does it have to be a game move? 

I doubt they they will explain themselves about the voting. 

Here is something I was thinking about. Even though it is a moot point at this stage, but what if one of the jury members had won, wouldn't they have been eligible for the $5K Care Pkg? For instance, if DaVonne would have won, and since she hadn't received a care package, it would have made her eligible, right? So hmmm, did someone know it was Victor that was returning?

Just something to think about.

40 minutes ago, Zappy912 said:

Here is something I was thinking about. Even though it is a moot point at this stage, but what if one of the jury members had won, wouldn't they have been eligible for the $5K Care Pkg? For instance, if DaVonne would have won, and since she hadn't received a care package, it would have made her eligible, right? So hmmm, did someone know it was Victor that was returning?

Just something to think about.

Never thought about that.  You raise a GREAT point.  But I really think that the girls in jury (maybe minus Bridgette) did NOT want to go back in that house, especially Da... She (and the other vets) get a bigger stipend than the "newbies" so I think she was cool with just hanging in the jury house.  I just can not imagine leaving my little one for that long... This summer and last one too.  If I am correct, her little girl isn't even 2 yet.  I could NEVER do that, not for a one in sixteen chance of winning, and her game sucked, this year and last.  Just IMO.