Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

Yay!!!!  Paul is out.  Hang in there James, you can do this.  Don't let Nicole get this.  She'll side with Paul and Victor.

NO WAY Nicole will side with Paul and Vic, just will not happen.  She and James have been together since day one.  Mark my words, (or typing), she will be loyal to James all the way!!!

15 minutes ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

NO WAY Nicole will side with Paul and Vic, just will not happen.  She and James have been together since day one.  Mark my words, (or typing), she will be loyal to James all the way!!!

I hope you are right.  But we know Nicolle will take Corey with her to F2 if she can.  But I am so glad Vic won the return and not Paulie.  This week will be interesting. I think Nicolle will put up Meech and Paul.  If Paul goes out wonder who Vic will side with?

18 minutes ago, Slowpoke said:

I think she would steer clear of Vic and Paul

JMHO

18 minutes ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:

Totally agree with you both!!

IMHO, its not just a reset week, it's going to be a repeat week!  Vic is good and a big threat to win.  I like him, now that some of his cockiness has worn off, but anyone left in the game knows he must go.  Wish it was double eviction week and both him and Paul could meet Julie next week.  

PS.  Good to see some old friends still posting !!!

2 minutes ago, SueZqueZ said:

Look, most might think Nicole is a total Ditz, but in reality, she ponders over EVERY move and soaks up all the he said/she said and can keep the 2 separated.  She may be a whiner, but maybe that is just game play.  She has Meech down to a Tee, and if they do not listen to her, they are fools.  I just find it funny how the jury members fell off that wall so quick.  Damn, Jury must be the bomb!!  

1 minute ago, PrincessWhiteTrash said:
8 minutes ago, SueZqueZ said:

I sooooo hope we are all right.  But flip-flops happen every 2 or 3 days in this house.  Drives me crazy!  Whomever I make a deal with, it would be ride or die.  But there are some in the house (Meech) who only play with emotions and vengeance.  NOT going to get her any further unless she pulls off Veto and HOH wins... Doubtful!!  I am just so glad that Nicole and James called Vic and Paul on their "fake" hating each other.  Not much gets past Nicole or James.  Love her, hate her, whatever, but she is def no roll-over chick.  Remember: Hate the game, not the player....

Paul and Vic in HOH hammering Corey and Nicole to put up James and Natalie. Nicole seems to be agreeing with them but told Corey later she wants to wait for the care packag before she makes a final decision. She really wants to work with Paul. ugh

I knew the girl jurors would drop off quickly.  They were not motivated to endure the hardships of that challenge. Even if one of them won, they knew that they could never win the game. After being in the jury house living in total serenity and comfort, could you blame them for not wanting to come back into the game to risk being Have-Nots or deal with all the fighting, the negativity and the paranoia?   That is if they were not immediately evicted again, LOL. 

10 hours ago, armymomma said:

I would never send Paul the care package even if it helped him 

I agree 100%  !!!!  Paul has been obnoxious and trying to intimidate everyone.  He is an arrogant nobody who thinks he is a great mind.  He may control his home life but he will never get my vote. 

2 hours ago, Marty said:

Paul and Vic in HOH hammering Corey and Nicole to put up James and Natalie. Nicole seems to be agreeing with them but told Corey later she wants to wait for the care packag before she makes a final decision. She really wants to work with Paul. ugh

Why would Nicole even consider working with Paul, the guy who got in her face (and everyone else's) yelling, attacking them?  If she does and if she believes he will do anything other than stab them in the back then she is a fool. 

6 minutes ago, abdala said:

Why would Nicole even consider working with Paul, the guy who got in her face (and everyone else's) yelling, attacking them?  If she does and if she believes he will do anything other than stab them in the back then she is a fool. 

At this point in the game, the primary goal of the HOH should be to take out the best competitors. Vic and Paul are the most rounded competitors, so they should be at the top of everyone else's list. At this point, it doesn't make sense to keep Paul or Vic in the game, even if they were the most honest players in the history of BB.   

Wait Paul called Meech the C word! For what? I thought those two were getting along. 

Glad Paulie isn't back. I really liked him at first then his true colors showed. I have no idea why but I see him in real life as whiny little punk. I can't imagine any woman wanting him. She'd always be dealing with a guy acting like has PMS. 

Conflicted about Nicloe winning. James says he didn't want to do the same thing to Vic again. Ok fine go after Paul. Only time will tell if he made the right move. It's hard to say what Nicole will do. At times she has some smart moves planned but then paranoia takes over. 

Here is why Nicole and Corey are not going to nominate Paul and Victor.  James dropped a bomb yesterday when he admitted yesterday during the fight that Natalie wanted Victor to stay (implying that she wanted Corey to be voted out). Meech has been very obviously targeting Nicole.  While James stayed true and kept Corey in the house, what happens if they get Victor and/or Paul out?  Corey and Nicole become targets again.  They can't trust Natalie and Meech.  So they want to target Meech and leave James and Natalie as a target for Victor and Paul to go after.  Good game move actually.

It IS fair that Victor got back into the house again, it's Big Brother & he's playing it. For someone I didn't care for at first, he's definitely grown on me. Nice guy, as honest as he can be considering the game he's in & works hard to win the comps. Loved Nicole & James in their previous seasons, but even with the small moves they've made up to this point, both of them have been followers this season. Makes me sick that Nicole is HOH at such a crucial point. And Corey is just tagging along for the ride. Meech changes constantly, can't figure out who she's for or against from one minute to the next. Liked her for a while, but it's been off-again/on-again. Then there's Paul. Frank started out as the Godfather of the house (loved him in his original season) then Paulie took over that role, now we have Paul. Seems power does bring out the beast. Natalie has me a little confused. She's figured a lot of things out, then played badly with the info she had. So to sum it all up, at this point I've voted the care package to Victor. According to the % of votes last night during BBAD, Corey seems to be way ahead of everyone for the care package. Why? It's not like he's done a thing in this game but been Paulie's yes-man & lay in the bed with Nicole with his eyes darting back & forth like he's planning something. But I'm convinced he's just thinking about his next meal or "how do I look like I'm intelligent". I hope a floater for most of the game doesn't win, but it's looking like that's exactly what will happen. At least I hope people vote Victor America's Favorite so he ends up with something for all his hard work.