Big Brother General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Tiffiney is now trying to work with Frank when he wanted her out so bad? She is really out there. She is causing things to be interesting though as she is telling all she knows plus things that are not true!  :huh2:

Tiffany's game is all over the place and I really can't see the upside in her ratting out all the alliances.  If she thought that the girls treated her horribly for the past 2 weeks she's really burned her bridges with them now by outting every little bit of info that she has.  Trying to put all the blame on the girls seems a bit vindictive ( and short term gain)  to me and not necessarily strategic for the long term.

I am no prude by no means BUT dang !! Paulie has such a smut mouth, geezzz.... I counted 14 F**k words out of his mouth in like a 5 minute conversation with Zakiyah.

Big Brother tells them not to sing or clap do other things about the house, WHY cant they tell him to stop cussing so much. Its getting hard to understand him with all the cuss words.

I think he is absolutely the worst BB has ever had>>>

After watching Nicole & Tiffany bash & blame DaVonne for their own behavior and mistakes in the game I wonder who they'll blame after DaVonne is evicted this week?

One minute Tiffany says that DaVonne didn't tell her anything for 3 weeks, then the next minute she's spewing info that she said that DaVonne told her (some truth mixed with lies) and Nicole says, "That makes sense to me now."

The Fatal 5 girls alliance started off  quite promising because all 5 girls know the BB game.  2 vets, the sibling of a recent player, 1 fan and 1 superfan.  

Once Tiffany began fighting with Frank, she couldn't keep her emotions under control.   None of the girls wanted to baby sit Tiffany because of her unpredictable behavior, but at least DaVonne & Michelle tried.  Zakiyah & Nicole were too consumed with their showmances.

At this point for Tiffany & Niccole to portray DaVonne as some kind of master manipulator is laughable and totally ridiculous.

Frank initially outted the 8 pack alliance to Paulie and blamed the girls.  Tiffany outted the Fatal 5 girls alliance to Frank, Paul, & Paulie, but somehow DaVonne is 100% responsible for breaking up both groups.

The revisionist history now taking place is remarkable and we are only 5  weeks into the game.

It's interesting to me that Frank, Paulie & Corey have the evictions all  planned out for the next 3 weeks.  I really hope the BattleBack comp blows up their carefully calculated  plans because they think they got everything on lock.  They forgot one of the most important part of BB... Expect the unexpected...

57 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

I hate that Day is going to probably be evicted. I would rather Corey go. And I would like to see both tiff and day stay for a while longer. :P

I'd also like to see both Tiffany & DaVonne stay in the game for the drama & game play.  But since  Corey managed to win the veto, he's safe for now -dang it.  Nicole & Corey are the biggest flip-floppers and scaredy cats to ever play the game.  Their loyalties and alliegences change  every 5 minutes.  Did they not see what happened to Clay & Shelli last year?

Even though I like Natalie (as a person her positive attitude is refreshing) she brings nothing to the game, and she was only entertaining with Bronte & the Spy Girls. I wouldn't mind if they evicted Natalie because I'm really tired of her talking about her 2 day showmance with Victor (that was not televised) and being dumped on national tv.  Get over it and move on.

27 minutes ago, lucigio said:

It's so true.  Hardly any general discussion. In last years, there were pages and pages of comments.  I always came here first to find out what was trending with the other members.

I know. :( Where is everyone. I see the views are there.

34 minutes ago, Sara5229 said:

I know. :( Where is everyone. I see the views are there.

I think it's because the HGs are boring.  Frank & Paulie are trying to play Derrick's game which is very low key and drama free.  The "newbies" (Paul, Corey, Natalie, Michelle & Bridgette) are floating.  The vets (Frank, DaVonne & Nicole) are targeting each other and some of the girls are playing "Are You the One" with their showmances.

Hopefully the Battle-Back comp will shake things up and add some much needed excitement to the game.

I really wish the DR folks would caution the HGs re: nominations and voting because the HGs decide not to blindside anybody they are robbing the fans & viewers of dramatic moments.  The HGs know ahead of time who's being nominated and who's going home.

On 7/20/2016 at 3:58 PM, mayzee said:

I think it's because the HGs are boring.  Frank & Paulie are trying to play Derrick's game which is very low key and drama free.  The "newbies" (Paul, Corey, Natalie, Michelle & Bridgette) are floating.  The vets (Frank, DaVonne & Nicole) are targeting each other and some of the girls are playing "Are You the One" with their showmances.

Hopefully the Battle-Back comp will shake things up and add some much needed excitement to the game.

I really wish the DR folks would caution the HGs re: nominations and voting because the HGs decide not to blindside anybody they are robbing the fans & viewers of dramatic moments.  The HGs know ahead of time who's being nominated and who's going home.

Agree,  the whole cast is boring. 

No strong women, they're all looking for a man to take them along to the end.

Only Frank and Paulie appear to have any strategy at all. 

Nicole can't stop whining or make and stick to a decision. 

Cory's been hit in the head with a baseball a few too many times.

James can't stop staring at the Gnat long enough to pick a side and stop floating.  Honestly, she may need a restraining order after this is over to keep him at bay.

Not sure why Gnat is there. Probably someone's idea of eye candy.

Da appears to think she is entitled to stay, so how dare anyone oppose her.

Za can't decide if she should play for herself or try to ride ( literally ) Paulie to the end.

Tiffany is just insane.  At times her crazy eye are scary.  She also thinks she's entitled to be there.

Paul isn't sure why he's in the house 'cept to try to promote his clothing line ( not sure I'd call it clothing though ).

Anyone else, isn't doing anything worth mentioning

9 hours ago, Slowpoke said:

Any wild guesses who will end up winning the Back in the House Comp ??

Depends on the type of Comp... but my WILD guess is Victor.

Please not Tiff.....

Hey Slowpoke!  I'm hoping its Glen.  Felt the dude never had a chance to really play the game, though his "smack talk" in his pre fight back interview he made it sound like he was evicted, which he wasn't, he blew the game himself.  And after being able to watch the others for a week or four, none impress me and I couldn't take "The Messia" at all !!  Nice seeing you and I saddened to see so few of the the old crew hanging out at Morty's. (me included..lol)

14 hours ago, AirGumby said:

Agree,  the whole cast is boring. 

No strong women, they're all looking for a man to take them along to the end.

Only Frank and Paulie appear to have any strategy at all. 

Nicole can't stop whining or make and stick to a decision. 

Cory's been hit in the head with a baseball a few too many times.

James can't stop staring at the Gnat long enough to pick a side and stop floating.  Honestly, she may need a restraining order after this is over to keep him at bay.

Not sure why Gnat is there. Probably someone's idea of eye candy.

Da appears to think she is entitled to stay, so how dare anyone oppose her.

Za can't decide if she should play for herself or try to ride ( literally ) Paulie to the end.

Tiffany is just insane.  At times her crazy eye are scary.  She also thinks she's entitled to be there.

Paul isn't sure why he's in the house 'cept to try to promote his clothing line ( not sure I'd call it clothing though ).

Anyone else, isn't doing anything worth mentioning

Thanks for the confirmation - I thought it was just me who had these felings about this cast.

10 hours ago, Slowpoke said:

Any wild guesses who will end up winning the Back in the House Comp ??

Depends on the type of Comp... but my WILD guess is Victor.

Please not Tiff.....

I realy hope it's Victor so we can see some really competitive alpha males battle it out in a taxing endurance HOH comp.  

Since Tiffany was evicted, her battle with DaVonne is over but Tiffany severly wounded DaVonne leaving her with few trusted allies.  However, if Tiffany did return to the game round 2 of Tiffany vs DaVonne could be interesting if one of them had some power by winning an HOH comp.

57 minutes ago, mayzee said:

I realy hope it's Victor so we can see some really competitive alpha males battle it out in a taxing endurance HOH comp.  

Since Tiffany was evicted, her battle with DaVonne is over but Tiffany severly wounded DaVonne leaving her with few trusted allies.  However, if Tiffany did return to the game round 2 of Tiffany vs DaVonne could be interesting if one of them had some power by winning an HOH comp.

If production can fix it and we know they can try, it will be Tiffany.  She'll renew the drama and craziness the house usually has and ratings thrive on. 

Victor is strong but way too into himself to do much damage.  the others don't have much to offer, and would probably be re-evicted the first chance.

49 minutes ago, AirGumby said:

If production can fix it and we know they can try, it will be Tiffany.  She'll renew the drama and craziness the house usually has and ratings thrive on. 

Victor is strong but way too into himself to do much damage.  the others don't have much to offer, and would probably be re-evicted the first chance.

If Tiffany did return to the game instead of fighting against DaVonne I think they should team up and target the Mean Girls (Nicole, Michelle & Zakiyah)  Tiffany flipped once and she can do it again.  If only Davonne & Tiffany could put aside their feelings of mistrust between each other they could work together because they both know the game and want to play it.  If production can fix the comps they could put the fix in and give some power to either DaVonne or Tiffany because the showmance girls are petty, boring & childish - I'm looking at you Nicole & Zakiyah specifically and michelle, generally - and they're not playing BB.

It's time to thin the herd.

I kind of hope its Glenn - he never had a chance to really play - NOT Jozea and NOT Tiff - Bronte is a little brat but no threat - Glenn is unknown - maybe not good on physical comps, but he might just be okay with memory, puzzle comps - plus he's a blank slate - I'm looking forward to tonight!

I really hope to see Glenn come back, just because we never got to see him play.  Also, it would be interesting to see who he would team up with, since he has no idea what the other players inside the house have been doing.  It would also be interesting to see the other players scramble to try to get him on their side.  He's an extra vote and isn't on anyone's bad side.

Although the drama could be interesting between her and mamma Day, I don't want Tiffany to come back because she is just too annoying and entitled.

This is the 1st time since about the 4th season that I haven't gotten the Feeds.

I find that a lot about how you feel about the HGS depends on what TPTB decide to show on the regular tv shows.

But, I'm kinda thinking they might be having a hard time finding clips that make it worth tuning in.

All the Twists have luckily given them enough material to fill up the hour.

Lol... I still wouldn't miss this summer guilty pleasure.

Can't wait to see what happens tonite... and if the Teams being over will really change their stratiges  :D

While it would be nice for Glenn to get another shot, the rest of the house would be looking to get rid of him ASAP. He would not fit in with these young, empty-headed twits. I just don't think he could win his way into an alliance with these people. He doesn't know them, they don't know him and he is older. And we have seen time and time again that these kids just don't want older HG to stay around.